It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HR833: Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act 02/03/2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
HR833 :: Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act :: 020309

HR:833

Reintroduction of bill (HR2755 110th congress (2008))
Has been reintroduced on Feb 03, 2009 for the 111th congress...

Personally, I'm all for it and I believe that everyone should know and push for owning our own money supply. The federal reserve has shown that our economy can be devastated in a matter of months, aside from rumors of attempted use of Parker Brothers Monopoly money as personal bailout funds, this is likely the best way to get our country back on track and pay down the debt responsibly. Even the feds might willingly pay their federal taxes in due course if they are using REAL federal money created by our own government.

(I searched ATS and didn't see any updated info on HR2755 becoming HR833 so I joined ATS to pass this info along; Great forums everyone!)

Good Luck and GodSpeed to all caring Americans!

HR:833

[edit on 21-2-2009 by aSTaLaViSTa]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Thank you kindly. Many would have simply assumed the idea had become a non-starter.... which, of course, is the effect of media indoctrination and political practices.

Sadly, since the membership of the power club hasn't changed, I can only assume it wont garner the support it needs; although there may be some late-comers to publicly scrutinize the possibility - probably at the behest of their masters, the Fed itself, should it become a 'market savvy' thing to do.

join