It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they didnt want you to know they wouldnt let you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Ive heard alot of rumors about bilderberg, NWO, Illumiati, The fact remains that you have no idea what your talking about ... and who am i to tell you that you don't... other than the fact that NWO or Illuminati relates to a public superstition ... YOU WILL NEVER KNOW, The fact is when u speak of these organizations no matter if u believe lizard beings exist The fact is they are entirely collaborated (minus lizard beings) their scope much more in depth than the amero much more in depth than Israeli's or anything you would otherwise hear about ... literally they feed you ... independent news sources are not a substitute for being there ... you will hear what they want you to hear... no questions no exceptions you are subject to whim not thought. Answer me this if you dont believe in conspiracy, If you wanted to know ... could you?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW,

well if you believe in reincarnation like they do..

then eventually in the expanse of cosmic eternal infinity.. at a certain point of technological and spiritual development, there exists the possibility of achieving a certain state where any individual existing now, through eventually recalling all those past lives, will be able to search and discover everything that occurred now, and in our past, and near future, in a path of self understanding, thus eventually .. knowing everything we didn't know now.

so "never" isn't really an effective term.

i'd agree to you saying "we will not know now"..

but "never"?

not with the factors of infinity and reincarnation present... both two concepts they hold high.

-

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
That is one thing about it yes, they only allow us to know, what they want us to know.

No try and keep in mind, what they DO NOT want people knowing about.
That is what gets me worried, because I am aware of things the general public has been restricted from. Confidential, NOFORN, SECRET, you know stuff like that.

An example, domestic terror camps and cell activity, I posted about that back in 07, years after if was on the radar. Fox did a report on it this year, calling it "news"!

The info I looked at was from 02/03 and we have been tracking terrorist movements domestically, as far as I know, since the 1980s.

Makes you wonder why doesn't it....

Come on people, see the frigging forest for the trees already damn it!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
Ive heard alot of rumors about bilderberg, NWO, Illumiati, The fact remains that you have no idea what your talking about ... and who am i to tell you that you don't... other than the fact that NWO or Illuminati relates to a public superstition ... YOU WILL NEVER KNOW, The fact is when u speak of these organizations no matter if u believe lizard beings exist The fact is they are entirely collaborated (minus lizard beings) their scope much more in depth than the amero much more in depth than Israeli's or anything you would otherwise hear about ... literally they feed you ... independent news sources are not a substitute for being there ... you will hear what they want you to hear... no questions no exceptions you are subject to whim not thought. Answer me this if you dont believe in conspiracy, If you wanted to know ... could you?

I know something they don't want me to know! They are greedy, ugly, little money worshiping pedophiles. The poor baztards have to play this pitiful role to provide lessons in enlightenment for us more advanced souls. These evil, disgusting bottom feeders are chosen for this due to them being spiritually retarded underlings. We need only to pity these simple minded, ignorant cockroaches and not forget this trash is here serving a purpose. We will soon discard forever their miserable existence once they are through servicing us with their revolting purpose.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

I'm trying to draw a conclusion from your message. Have you thought at all about enrolling in a written expression class for better linguistic clarification? Then you just might be able to tell us how you really feel about those soul-sucking parasitic messianic turned satanic control freakazoids!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I have my doubts about NWO/Illuminaty and other similar things. Though no doubt about reptilians - this is nonsence for sure.
But - there were major conspiracies in history, by very important individuals (like Caesar and his friends, or like against Caesar
) that we do know about. Despite power those people had. So it is not true that we would never know. Truth cannot be hidden, but it can be drawned in false information overload. So people who really search for it might eventually get close to it and might tell others. There are a lot of people like this thus fatalism is poor aproach.
If those organisations really exist - then only thing that makes them all-powerfull is the people's acceptance to see them as such. Despite their power, there are billions of people on this planet.And if they would all close their eyes because "there is nothing to do about it" then there would really be nothing to do about it.
Of course there is no need to get over-paranoid. Which brings me to this:
Zerbst, if those people exist - then they think exactly like you do. That others are

evil, disgusting bottom feeders

and such. They are wrong of course. What if you are wrong too?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Though my prior post may have sounded harsh, it was more satirical than satanic. My opinion of them is anything but first hand, but I have yet to learn of any respectable qualities they may possess? I am most definitely not paranoid, nor am I concerned of any opinion formed of me by an elite group of whatever they may or may not be? If such a group does exists and even remotely resembles what is rumored of them, all I can do is pity them? I'll pity and feel sorry for them whenever they are out of my reach. If ever they happen to be within my reach, provided my opinion rings true, with great determination, I will do my best to destroy all I can of them or die trying!

I know what I am and being the best I can be is all the assurance I need. I don't lie, cheat or steal, nor am I greedy, controlling or imposing on others. I love good people and my kindness and generosity among them is limitless. I am equally and oppositely passionate regarding not so good people. Grubbing every last bit of wealth on this planet, by any means necessary, and obtaining total control of its citizenry will never be part of my agenda. Never will you find me dreaming of profiting from debt, violence, murder, war and oppression. Also, you will absolutely never find my family and I intermingling reproductively to maintain our pure bloodline! If that one is true of this, so called "ELITE", no need looking much further?

If I am wrong about these evil, disgusting, bottom feeder traits that are widely rumored as belonging to elite bloodline families, my wrongness would give me great joy! So, until I can find the goodness in them showing the contrary, I'm sticking with my previous opinion. For now I will keep them on my "Elite" list of people I would kill without hesitation!

Peace!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If you study basic occult philosophies, you'll understand that they believe they must tell you what they will do. They believe this gives it more power.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerbst
but I have yet to learn of any respectable qualities they may possess?

The only thing I respect them for is that they are very intelligent. I don't agree with what they're using their minds for. But I have to admit, it takes a lot of smarts to come up with their fake terrorist attacks, and their planning, and their media control, ext. ext.

Other than that, I don't think they have any other positive qualities attributed to them.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
excuse me for not enrolling in effective communication classes .... i will clarify then ... yes they are out there ... but no name you know them by is who they are .... they can only be called that... they. as well keep your crap to yourself and btw change ur boxers i can smell the stink of stupidity emanating from you

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If you detect any feciousness, forgive me, it's not intended.

I would like to know where/ how you obtain your information? Are you one of the Elite; one of your relatives is a Bilderberger and you overheard conversations? I'm going to need more of a back story then just 'You will never know.'

I believe when you say 'you will only know what they want you to know.' There's truth in that to be certain. Do I believe there is some type of organization above the Bilderbergs, Trilaterals, and CFRs - you bet. I'm curious as why they are becoming more and more 'out of the closet.' IMO it's a diversion. While we scream 'Look at those Bilderbergs and their secret meetings' (which is fact, not public superstition) there is probably an even greater, smaller meeting of Elites. If you look at the list of Bilderbergers we are currently aware of, the numbers are too many and overturn is too great for deep revelations to be divulged in this group. They probably use that forum as a springboard, info gathering for a deeper purpose. An even more secretive, smaller group of which we have zero information.

I've been curious for some time as to why information on the above three listed groups is becoming easier for the average citizen to in the very least, be able to confirm the existance thereof.

I myself have done extensive research on the above listed groups. Including these groups and the group(s) more Elite then these, do I have any idea what their true purpose is - no, what secrets they keep -of course not, and what is their 'endgame' or mission - no clue. Are these groups real - abosulutly. From my research, there is no news organization (they are all compromised), no internet outlet, no satellite in which to gather information. That's what bothers me. Bad things grow in the dark.

Again, I'd still like to know the basis for your post other then to taunt us. You didn't provide us with any information we didn't already know. And finally, what makes you so special to comment on these matters?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
If you detect any feciousness, forgive me, it's not intended.

I would like to know where/ how you obtain your information? Are you one of the Elite; one of your relatives is a Bilderberger and you overheard conversations? I'm going to need more of a back story then just 'You will never know.'

I believe when you say 'you will only know what they want you to know.' There's truth in that to be certain. Do I believe there is some type of organization above the Bilderbergs, Trilaterals, and CFRs - you bet. I'm curious as why they are becoming more and more 'out of the closet.' IMO it's a diversion. While we scream 'Look at those Bilderbergs and their secret meetings' (which is fact, not public superstition) there is probably an even greater, smaller meeting of Elites. If you look at the list of Bilderbergers we are currently aware of, the numbers are too many and overturn is too great for deep revelations to be divulged in this group. They probably use that forum as a springboard, info gathering for a deeper purpose. An even more secretive, smaller group of which we have zero information.

I've been curious for some time as to why information on the above three listed groups is becoming easier for the average citizen to in the very least, be able to confirm the existance thereof.

I myself have done extensive research on the above listed groups. Including these groups and the group(s) more Elite then these, do I have any idea what their true purpose is - no, what secrets they keep -of course not, and what is their 'endgame' or mission - no clue. Are these groups real - abosulutly. From my research, there is no news organization (they are all compromised), no internet outlet, no satellite in which to gather information. That's what bothers me. Bad things grow in the dark.

Again, I'd still like to know the basis for your post other then to taunt us. You didn't provide us with any information we didn't already know. And finally, what makes you so special to comment on these matters?

I second this theory! I have concluded similar beliefs, Whisper. I also tend to think these groups may only be temporary? To adhere to any pattern very long would make it difficult to maintain secrecy. Constantly morphing into something new would be ideal, and would explain the disregard for protecting the old. Ultimately, I see them ending up as The United Nations?

We are without a doubt being targeted very carefully. Carefully because we are only powerless by our ignorance. When the true corruptions such as the laughable media sources, federal governments, bank cartels, etc...become common knowledge, we are obligated to act on this info and provide solutions. This is where we are failing and must improve!

Saying, "If they didn't want you to know they wouldn't let you.", means nothing? What's not being done about that which we do know does. If they like having control of the media they wont let you change it. But what if we change it anyway, whether they "let" us, or not?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
WRONG! There have been dozens of whistle-blowers, investigators demanding classified documents, and independent witnesses. It has taken FOREVER to get this information out. Do not dishonor the work and sacrifice of the finest exercisers of the right of free speech and those who demand justice.

I am COMPLETELY offended by this O.P.

O-315

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
did i say i knew? actually i think i stated in original post that i didnt know and i reiterate that truthfully with such power that we give them credit for ... we shouldnt know a thing. Furthermore it is simply impossible that we could designate the responsible individuals due to the web that they weave.

and i dont care if your offended.... truthfully believing anything is a sham

also im not ready to think that people running the "show" believe in mystical powers, Why? simply not as effective as doing it yourself
[edit on 3-3-2009 by conspiracyrus]

[edit on 3-3-2009 by conspiracyrus]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

I will reiterate .. no source no news article its purely hypothesis ... the difference in my situation theres no control tho compare with ... Im am simply stating that with media how it is and with "news" as it is ... please tell me you know anything ... and i will applaud you

top topics

join