It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If We Had an Alien Attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
If Tyranny And Oppression Come To This Land, It Will Be In The Guise Of Fighting A Foreign Enemy - James Madison

What if the above included an alien attack?

We all know the Govt. loves to make small poor oppressed people seem like a threat as an excuse for war. And blowback causing loss of freedoms.

What if an alien attack came about, would you think that the govt. created it perhaps for more of a police state excuse?

General Conspiracy question

thoughts?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
It wont happen unless we invade thier space, end of story.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
it could be faked though.

what an easier way to establish totalitarian rule, and perform massive population reduction?

-

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
It won’t happen unless we invade their space, end of story.

Why Not ?!?!

Think about it this way imagine if there is a vastly advanced species of life out there close enough to visit or maybe they have the technology to visit us.

And look at us as a species. God we love to kill ourselves and attack anything that moves don’t we especially if it is over something worthless and petty.

Surely that stupid species that has no morals will be a pushover because they are too stupid to do anything about it they will just end up killing themselves.

Seems like a perfect place to attack and maybe if an advanced species doesn’t want to kill us im sure they would absolutely love to just take over anyway and be In charge from then on.

We could be there slaves the stupid people will be thrilled.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If they were going to attack they would have done it long ago! I firmly believe that only a civilisation that has surpassed its self destructive desire to kill one another and is spiritually awake would be capable on instellar travel.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This is one of the worries I actually have, but in a bit of a different way. First there is project bluebeam to consider, and a staged alien attack or war. How would you even know if it was staged or real?

Part of what experiencers are waiting for, have felt may occur is a real galactic effort on behalf of the terrible situation on earth and our leaders who seem to be on the wrong side (the negative one) possibly aligned with Annanuki and the Enki myths and history of Sumaria, or some group of renegades.

But I do think, from what others have said, or dreamt, and my own feelings, is that there may actually be a moment with countless ships in the sky (in fact, that would be awesome!) but of course, the positive side would not just come and start blasting away. Earth didn't do very well in the past when there may have been a war between sides. The feeling of this happening sometime soon is, and it would be very nice to see changes finally forced on this planet, is one of choices being given to each and every one of us, disclosure I guess really fast, and a bit of the true circumstances being revealed, and that we must make choices!

So, if it occurred in a different manner, then it may very well be something staged, like bluebeam.

top topics

join