It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why your guns will be confiscated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lonestar24

I first would start questioning why oh why, in the space of a mere 4 weeks, Obama apparently has become the tyrant to take away your guns.

It didn't start with Obama. It started in 2006 when the Dems retook Congress. And the culmination of their efforts so far is HR45, Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009. Obama is the keystone to sign and enact all the anti-Second Amendment legislation that comes to him from Congress. They feel it is their responsibility to the American populace that elected them into office to do this, and they will.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
You can say what you want about the NRA but the fact remains is that they warn all members who supply an email address about gun control related legislation. Tho yes they do roll over and take it .... but there the only ones out there save local gun clubs ... soon slingshots will be an assault weapon

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I have always kept part of my collection hidden in a place that is not connected to me.

And if they even start to confiscate guns i will move all the rest to safe storage where they can not find them without being able to read minds.

If you look at the gun laws they never have added any to trace when someone sells a gun to a dealer.
It is taken that the dealer WILL report they have it but how will the government prove you did not sell it to a dealer is you say you did.

With my collection i will claim that i sold it to a dealer at a gun show in NV years before.

Let them prove it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonestar24

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
This is PURELY hypothetical However, the first rule of a monarchy (or telltale signs) is the removal of arms from the majority ...

I first would start questioning why oh why, in the space of a mere 4 weeks, Obama apparently has become the tyrant to take away your guns. The only pattern to this story is that the pro-gun lobby has successfully been tricked and whipped into a frenzy by the weapons industry.

Can we please stop likening the current administration to some mythical beings hell-bent on enslaving Joe Schmoe?

The govt is illegal and criminal, and Obama is a puppet. Right now the country is in a state of euphoria with Obama and while the hypnotic feel-good trance is in effect, make hay while the sun shines, while the media puts halos on his head. "Slam down the throttle, blow fire out the back of the engine, plunge like a meteor straight into tyranny," in the words of AJ. Nobody tells it like it is like Alex.

As to the NRA, get off their lists. Send them a letter and tell them you have changed your mind and think there's too many guns in America. They are moles for the govt. The information they disseminate is the bait to bring you in. They don't roll over, they bring the laws into fruition.

Do not send them money, get off their list. Do not get a hunting license unless you want to be on a list. Do not get yourself on a list. That means don't go to the doctor. Every time you go to the doctor, every detail is downloaded to a central databank the government can use in their culling decisions.

Take no vaccines, no shots. Use diet to treat yourself.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

I agree with you.

There is a problem with them proving it.......until the waterboarding starts!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join