It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why your guns will be confiscated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This is PURELY hypothetical However, the first rule of a monarchy (or telltale signs) is the removal of arms from the majority ... if you haven't noticed (or if your a NRA member you have) gun control has become a huge topic. If you decide to listen to me , tho i don't recommend it, YOUR ONLY DEFENSE AGAINST MILITARY RULE is in fact your weapon clutched in your hand. Why has the government gotten away with limiting arms when of course the viable gun owners will abide by law ... when criminals will defy it ... Why will you relinquish your guns legally when criminals will retain and modify their weapons in defiance of law. if there was a save all clause it was the second amendment ... TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. It seems that the American public will allow gun control as a form of protection rather than relying what they can feel in their hands... Law means nothing to those who would go above it ... as the same criminals will corrupt to achieve the "Mad Max" rule set keep your gun at your side (keep in mind that you care for your guns safety as you would your own family ... as it is in fact the means to save the aforementioned) please people ... bury your guns when u buy them say you sold them ... keep gun lineage strong as they will be the deciders of the new future , Mods i am sorry if i broke any posting rules ... i capd what needed to be i kept all else to the readers discretion

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
it's so you won't kill space aliens when they come to rescue you from armageddon in 2012.

-

[edit on 21-2-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Check this out please. I think you'll be in agreement with most of whats been said in This Thread

Thanks, and best of luck over the next year or so! It should be interesting to say the least.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Alex Jones is posting today how upset he is that the military is preparing to start taking people's guns, going house to house, asking them if they have guns, just like in New Orleans.

Alex is planning on going to Iowa to try to prevent this.

He says the states must stand against the new laws that are coming fast and furious, the new "stimulous" and other bills on the FEMA camps and gun confiscation.

So far 27 states have passed resolutions that the federal rules are unconstitutional and they are asserting their autonomy as states, that the military is not to invade them, not to be demanding the guns of their citizens.

BTW, the NRA is a front group for the NWO. They are a gun control group helping to pass laws to take people's guns away, but posing as a friend to gun owners.

Gun Owners of America is a real anti gun control organization.

God help us. I'm starting to get really scared, like all this bad stuff is starting to happen NOW. The NWO is not wasting any time at all.

Listen to Alex on his show this weekend and find out what's going on. Alex is beside himself, enough so that he plans to go to Iowa personally to try to stop this from happening. This can very quickly escalate into civil war, with Obama as the new President Lincoln, if the states and people do not get the military to back off on this gun confiscation stuff. The military has no business to be coming in to the states to do this.

You can catch Alex on his Internet sites 24/7 -- infowars.com or prisonplanet.com or prisonplanet.tv among others. He will be broadcasting on KLBJ on Sunday and that program will loop 24/7 until his new program on Monday.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
NRA is definitely a sham. Gun Owners of America and the Jews for Preservation of Firearm Ownership are the way to go.

GOA

JPFO

Support those who support your rights!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I love the JPFO. Much of the information i used to write my essay was information provided by JPFO and friends of the organization.

Any one who really wants to learn the history of gun control laws need to go buy these books: The 7 Myths of Gun Control and More Guns, Less Crime. Both books give excellent reference, and the history lessons are a bonus.

Maybe if more people read books like these and actually read the fine print in gun legislation, more of you would be a little bit more privvy as to why all of these scary legislations are on their way through Congress.

CONNECT THE DOTS PEOPLE!!! IT'S HAPPENING NOW! SOON THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP A LID ON IT AND THE S WILL HIT THE FAN.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrodturbo7

GOA life member. I've been an NRA instructor for years but refuse to join due to their roll over and take it attitude. I'm convinced they've done more to screw us than the Brady bunch.

I actually had an NRA rep try to tell me how great it was the NRA led the charge against "armor piercing" ammo. I kindly pointed out that said ammo wasca media myth and if she wanted to get technical all center-fire cartridges as well as arrows and bolts are still readilly available and still very much "armor piercing" she handed me a pamphlet and walked away.

The NRA is a bogus pyramid scheme.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
A front group. They say the best way to control the opposition is to lead it.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Sorry, like the old adage only one way they are getting my guns..

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hopefully the states will keep on passing resolutions to block the feds from coming in to take over.

27 states have so far passed such resolutions.

Alex Jones says they are going into Iowa to start the gun confiscation, as a test, to see how it goes, and Alex is going to Iowa to try to get them to back off.

If the people don't speak up, it will all be over for us soon.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So where's the evidence for ANY of this? All I hear is paranoia about gun control, with no actual facts.

It's weird, it's as if someone WANTED to start some sort of panic over guns.
Who's behind it? Who's making money? Or do they want to destabilise Obama?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Very well stated Anon. I do kind of see this coming in the near future but I would like to see some proof before I start hiding my guns and making my shelter. Any proof that this is going to start in Iowa? If so do you have any dates I am nearby and would love to see how this plays out and how the media will spin it if anything does go wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Well regardless. My gun will not be confiscated, try as they may. I believe in the constitution. All of it.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I'm guessing you didn't live through Clintons ban or haven't read the two bills set to reintroduce said ban or seen the numerous defacto bans in state legislatures in the form of ammunition coding and microstamping or the mass registration bills such as hr45.

The proof is no less obvious than a 300lb gorilla on your face.

Since inauguration various gun-ban groups have released statements hailing this term as the term that " gets it done".

If I weren't on a mobile device I'd post links but I'm sure you can google.
Thomas.gov is your friend.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Let them try to come and take mine. They will be greeted at the door with a bullet to the face, .45 caliber to be exact. If I die in the process, then so be it. At least I will have stood for what I believe and know is right, and at least I won't have to put up with this ridiculous crap anymore. This world has gone insane.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I too would like to know more about this supposed gun confiscation in Iowa. They are going to have to be pretty sneaky to pull this type of thing off on the armed citizen. To accomplish anything of the sort there would have to be a media blackout,even internet access would have to be blocked. A door to door search would take weeks to accomplish.It would be very hard to keep that kind of news hidden that long.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You'd better do more than just worry about your own private gun collection.

You'd better realize the military coup has been launched. Not only Iowa but Calfiornia, Washington, our parks and lakes and ocean are going to be bombarded with weapons "testing" -- they call it testing, but the military has put us on notice that this is going to be starting up ASAP.

This is declaration of war.

Unless the states unite and say No to this, we are now going into the second step of the coup, which is the military is going to be making its presence more known than it has been, and in a much more hostile way. No more soup kitchens and stopping people for DUIs, but now it's going to be gun confiscation and round-ups.

It's happening. Wake up quick. Do something NOW. Hiding your gun, waiting for an Army truck to pull up at your door is TOO LATE.

Call your state reps now, demand a resolution be passed, that the federal government not be allowed to send in troops to confiscate guns or take anybody to a FEMA camp. Period. Tell them to close down the camps, to buzz off. They have no constitutional rights to crush the states in this way, to trample the Constitution, and wage war on the citizens they were sworn to defend.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Right on. Not to mention Eric Holder (AKA Janet Reno's right hand man, Waco!!!) getting the AG spot.

One of the biggest gun grabbers ever to walk the face of the earth.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I'm actually afraid now.

I'm afraid for myself, for my family...

I don't even want to leave the house anymore without a weapon. I keep wondering if the next sound I hear is going to be the first wave of domestic suppresion forces coming for my weapons.

I'm sure it's going to be innocuous when it starts out - they'd have full-scale Turner-Diaries revolution if they showed all the cards right out of the gate. They'll say it's for a registry or something simple like that, but then when you call to get yer guns back it's like trying to get someone at the collection agency...they transfer you and transfer you and eventually just hang up and one thing leads to another and next thing you know you haven't seen your kids in weeks because they got taken to some Obama forced community service camp...

I don't trust anybody wearing a uniform anymore. I just want to get out of the cities and see them try to get my second amendment out there.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
This is PURELY hypothetical However, the first rule of a monarchy (or telltale signs) is the removal of arms from the majority ...

Bollocks.

The first rule of classic monarchy is to establishn a class pyramid which puts the ruler nearest to a supreme being, e.g. God. Limiting arms to the higher parts of this pyramid merely is a tool for class separation.

Well, I DO understand that these funny periodic outbursts of panic and fear, the proverbial "angsty American", are apparently normal in US domestic conflicts. But you guys are taking yourselves way too seriously. I first would start questioning why oh why, in the space of a mere 4 weeks, Obama apparently has become the tyrant to take away your guns. The only pattern to this story is that the pro-gun lobby has successfully been tricked and whipped into a frenzy by the weapons industry.

Can we please stop likening the current administration to some mythical beings hell-bent on enslaving Joe Schmoe?

[edit on 23/2/2009 by Lonestar24]

[edit on 23/2/2009 by Lonestar24]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join