It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police may be close to arrest in Chandra Levy case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Police may be close to arrest in Chandra Levy case

www.cnn.com

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Police are close to making an arrest in the Chandra Levy murder case, one of Washington's most infamous cold cases, CNN affiliate KGO reported Saturday.
Police are reportedly close to making an arrest in the Chandra Levy murder case.

Police are reportedly close to making an arrest in the Chandra Levy murder case.

Police contacted Levy's parents Friday informing them the arrest was imminent, according to KGO.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-2-2009 by 1hope]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Wow.....This is great news. I never thought that they would solve this case. I remember this was the huge story right before 9-11. Then after that you didn't even hear about it. They haven't officially released the name yet. But it isn't Gary Condit who they suspected at first

Cnn is hinting that the person who will be charged is Guandigue who they questioned previously.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-2-2009 by 1hope]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Im surprised theres no replies. There were a lot of different conspiracies involving this case.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I lived in the WDC area when this happened. I also used to work at a health club that Condit was a member of.

I still think he played a part in her death. Too many things pointing to him. And a man in his position can get away with almost anything. So, im curious as to the evidence they have on this new suspect.

I mean, there is a "jailhouse confession":

The source said authorities are working to finalize the arrest warrant. Asked about reports that Guandique, a laborer from El Salvador, told a fellow inmate he killed Levy, the source said Guandique "was running his mouth."

But hmmm. There has to be more than just that.

[edit on 2/22/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 1hope

I dont buy it. I think Condit had something to do with it and this is just an excuse to put the case away. Of course it was the illegal immigrant who killed her. This murder fell from the headlines very quickly because of 9/11 and we dont hear anything about it for 8 years.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage
reply to post by 1hope

I dont buy it. I think Condit had something to do with it and this is just an excuse to put the case away. Of course it was the illegal immigrant who killed her. This murder fell from the headlines very quickly because of 9/11 and we dont hear anything about it for 8 years.

Yes, there was a lot of weird things about Condit that didn't seem to add up. I wonder what happen to him since then. I see that his kids have gotten into trouble.

On January 10, 2006, the California Fair Political Practices Commission filed a $2 million suit against Condit's son Chad and daughter Cadee, alleging violations of the Political Reform Act in relation to Justice PAC.

new topics

top topics

join