It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to share my visions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hello,
I am from germany and my english is not the best. But sometimes I can't control my body and wrote things about a public person. I wrote it in good english, what is not normal

I have never share it, but it is now to strange for me, because I have had a look of the person and all the things, I have wrote comes true. So I want to share one of my last visions. I don't wrote the name to protect the person...
Is it normal that I wrote in a different language? I was never a fan of the person. Why I get the words about the person?

definately....back....and this is going to be a definate!How exciting is that for the fans this year....probably' midsummer'.....and it will go 'down a storm'! Massive is all I will say.....like 'old time....a musical'??? Ring a bell?? It will if you 'look back'?? There is going to be a lot of publicity on this, a massive following of fans will be there.....something with a 'difference' will occur....what's in store for 'you and me'.... this is what to look 4wd to....'BIG' 'show'..

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I know exactly what you are saying.

I'm trying to think back to long ago of any musicals that 'ring a bell' for me. One that I have seen that makes me remember how it was or will be.

Since I have not watched a lot of musicals the only ones that come to mind are:

Grease
Xanadu
Little Shop of Horrors??

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by vereny

Tell us more about your vision Vereny. Is this person in a government office, or is this person a movie star, or what?

Also, what big thing is supposed to happen?

I thought Nostrodamus was vague, but you are really giving him a run for the money. By keeping predictions very vague, almost all predictions can come true. So, give us more information to let us see how good you are.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
it's a CIA/NSA transmission into your brain that's supposed to be perceived as a spirit or alien chanelling into you..

it's hints about how the big "project bluebeam" holographic 2012 show will be a musical show in the sky.
and the bell ringing signifies "the time is nigh!!"
(for whom the bell tolls = humanity) etc..

hope you enjoyed my review.

thanks for sharing.

-

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

hello,
more informations, that for me a problem, because I think that I am crazy
The person is a singer...
I think the " big thing" is a comeback. He has had a big time out of buisness...
i have the name , but don't want to post it in public, but you can contact me in U2.. i am really afraid that poeple think that i am a crazy stalker

i have also a picture on my mind since today, i think it is a cover...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
mhh I think i definitely know who u mean.... singer... long time out of business.... comeback.... maybe i am wrong.. contact u @ u2u see ya

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePowerSandwich

We have talk... I have wrote today, while I was on the birthdayparty from my little son this stuff, we will see...

brandnew face... time don't heal... not anything... "close to you" , but not to close.... a " lake" is the place to make the show... a wheel of time... diffrent faces from you... I know that it is true... New sound, new ways.. but it is really you? I don't know... time is there to look arround... no one there who really proud? I think you know it, more than we... you want your dreams come true? Not in this way... but in your heart you know the right way...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You could try Googling those lyrics; you can choose to set it to search English language only and that might help you.

Off topic--you look almost just like me. But then My family is from Germany too.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

I don't think that this are lyrics, and if they are, maybe not public lyrics

I don't know...
I only know that this stuff drives me crazy

offtopic : REALLY?? It give poeple who looks like me??
spooky

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
'vereny'... i think the 'Babel Fish' translation resource that is still online & useful, If you have any future difficulty --- because as i see it, any language gap does not exist.

You Said:

definately....back....and this is going to be a definate!How exciting is that for the fans this year....probably' midsummer'.....and it will go 'down a storm'! Massive is all I will say.....like 'old time....a musical'??? Ring a bell?? It will if you 'look back'?? There is going to be a lot of publicity on this, a massive following of fans will be there.....

all i'm doing is to focus on the several keywords...

all i come up with is Anita Ward...1 hit wonder...1979...'Ring My Bell'
Disco era music

maybe there's a reunion being think-tanked, like the proposed ABBA reunion .... perhaps stars like Donna Summer (another oblique reference in your text) and Anita Ward (ring-my-bell) will headline a Disco-Tour...
[heck- i'm tapped out on the forever-long stuff of 'Moody Blues']

being able to interpet the information that 'pops' into one's conscious
is a true calling... but just being able to submit the uncensored vision to a community is Great...

in army/GI talk, we said 'Vegates'--(short for; see-you-tomorrow)

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Maybe you could describe what you think the person looks like, even sketch them, that might help.

A

nywho here's a picture of me, I think I am several years younger than you?
s309.photobucket.com...
[edit on 21-2-2009 by asmeone2]

[edit on 21-2-2009 by asmeone2]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I don't know why my thread is moved to this part, because I have no dreams

I am awake when I wrote the things...
the text is unsencored, I have only don't post the title. I wrote allways a title above the text, where the name from the person is.
I only can't understand, why I become this words, because I don't believe that the person is really importent for the world...Sometimes the words looks like a message for him, personelly and that is what I can't understand, too.I have nothing to do with this person.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by vereny]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
words don't come easy... love is not the subject... listen to my voice, don't feel fears..do you leave the door open or close the door... it's your turn to make a decision...our true hearts we will find...somehow...somewhere..someway... you alone can find the way... loneliness is the key..sounds of water... the future isn't blue...you have to believe that you are blessed with love...then good times ahead...so lift up your head..relax...

this is what I have this day for him... It's my last post

new topics

top topics

join