It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musical Artist Joni Mitchell being treated for Morgellons Syndrome - Does Joaquin Phoenix have it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
WOW! What an absolutely interesting thread

I've never heard of this disease before, & wonder why more is not known about it. Is there some reason that it isn't known, or being more researched? Seems odd.....

Am about to spend the rest of my evening checking out all those above links, to learn more about this disease. And seriously hope that it does not become a mainstream disease, because it really does not sound like a very nice thing to have.

Thanx for bringing this to my attention, certainly given me some stuff to research!

( and gets me off the Paul is Dead & who really killed John Lennon bandwagon!! )

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Joni Mitchell has revealed publicly that she has had Morgellons disease for the past 20 years. I have spoken with hundreds of Morgellons sufferers during the last three years, so I have a glimmer of how much this gifted singer has suffered. Joni said she has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on Doctors, pharmaceuticals and every other kind of health-care practitioner imaginable over the years in many different countries including some of the best Doctors and hospitals in the USA as well..

All she got was worse.

Joni mentioned she was so angry with most of her Doctors, since none of them knew anything at all about Morgellons. All of them took her money and gave her prescription drugs, herbs, potions and lotions. She said “Most of them are out for the money and pretend they know about Morgellons so she would come back for further help.”

Since Morgellons Disease was reported in the mainstream media in 2005, there has been no real progress made in discovering the cause, how Morgellons is contracted and transmitted, if it is contagious or if it is directly responsible for deaths other than suicides. Deaths are increasing exponentially and so is the level of infection in the global population.

The symptoms are right out of a science fiction novel. Most experience ‘brain fog’ (confusion like ADHD), severe depression, deep bone and muscle ache just like fibromyalgia, severe chronic fatigue just like Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (many Morgellons victims sleep 10 to 16 hours a day and are still exhausted), multi-colored fibers grow from their skin that are coated in high-density polyurethane that will not burn until 1,400 degrees Fahrenheit is reached, and most bizarre, they experience animals that relentlessly move and bite the victim under their skin 24/7. A complete list of Morgellons symptoms can be seen at the Morgellons Research Foundation website.

Over forty US Senators and Congressmen has written letters to the Centers for Disease Control, including Senators Obama and Clinton requesting an investigation into this bizarre disease. The CDC began its investigation in Oakland, California at the Kaiser-Permanente Hospital in January, 2008 and was supposed to release its finding in May 2009. Inside sources now say it will be another year before the results are released. The funding for the CDC study was a mere $338,000; barely enough to set up the investigation. These same inside sources say that the remainder of the funding comes from the US Army.

In February, 2009, it became public that Joni Mitchell has Morgellons. I found her manager in Canada and spoke with several people in his office. They were very pleasant and helpful, especially when I told them that I was sending her 8 bottles of NutraSilver without charge and that Joni should expect to heal dramatically in a few weeks. I waited and waited until Joni actually called me to say that many of her worst symptoms had either subsided or were mostly gone. She said she was beginning to feel “like herself” again and that her brain fog was clearing up and she could think clearly once more. She has since bought several hundred bottles for herself.

Many of her lesions have dried up and fell off. The lesions actually consume the skin pigmentation, so where the lesions fell off there are now white areas where the lesions used to be. Joni said she could live with that as long as the lesions did not return. While not yet symptom-free, Joni continues to heal and gain her life back. Joni has since moved away from her relentless suffering towards recovery which has made life easier for her.

As an expression of gratitude, Joni was gracious enough to send me an advanced copy of her up-coming ballet The Fiddle and the Drum. Not being much of a ballet fan, I really was not interested in any form of ballet until I actually saw Joni’s DVD. Joni and her team did an outstanding job creating this entertaining and enjoyable masterpiece.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
Wow that has got to be the most awkward interview I've ever seen.. It's like he's lost all personality and sense of humor. Something is definitely wrong with Joaquin Pheonix.

Ehh I think it's more him just realizing all the BS in hollywood and him not wanting to play along because he knows what it's really about.

He just says whatever comes to his mind, which is why I think he went into the hiphop phase of just saying whatever ...which seems to be the norm these days.

He is an interesting person though, and a damn good actor.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

i like joni mitchell.

i thought celebrities and rich folk were invincible to death,disease and suffering.

can't these celebrities afford a microscope?

why do celebrities always have to be thick and stupid.

because that would make that look like nerds.right?

image is so important to them.

can't these celebrities afford to hire a medical researcher/team with their vast billions in the bank?

i mean these celebrities desperately hang on to every nickel and dime until their 6 foot under and their spoilt brat kids fight over every last million while snorting every drug.

i have no sympathy for them.
edit on 15-9-2012 by nobodysavedme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobodysavedme

i like joni mitchell.

i thought celebrities and rich folk were invincible to death,disease and suffering.

can't these celebrities afford a microscope?

why do celebrities always have to be thick and stupid.

because that would make that look like nerds.right?

image is so important to them.

can't these celebrities afford to hire a medical researcher/team with their vast billions in the bank?

i mean these celebrities desperately hang on to every nickel and dime until their 6 foot under and their spoilt brat kids fight over every last million while snorting every drug.

i have no sympathy for them.
edit on 15-9-2012 by nobodysavedme because: (no reason given)

wow what a psychotically judgmental close minded post! thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

it is the truth.look at muhammed ali,micheal j fox,christopher reeves,et al.all begging for money for their "charity" foundations,even though they billionaires themselves.

that is how tight fisted they are.they just can't let go of the money that does not give instant gratification or some possession they can grab on to and display to their like minded "clebrity friends" with their grubby little claws.

look at morgellons disease.

all you need is a microscope connected to a digital camera and you can scan your EVIDENCE to a pc and record it and have it checked by the internet.

cost?

under a thousand dollars or the price of a single bottle of champagne which these celebrities drink for breakfast or a pair of stupid designer panties.

in fact less than $500 as most people have a computer already and all you need is a microscope and a digital camera costing less than $300.a tenth of the cost for a night out in a fancy restaurant.

look at joni mithell.rich and famous and and yet acting helpless and acting poor and freeloading by getting people to do research for her.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobodysavedme

it is the truth.look at muhammed ali,micheal j fox,christopher reeves,et al.all begging for money for their "charity" foundations,even though they billionaires themselves.

that is how tight fisted they are.they just can't let go of the money that does not give instant gratification or some possession they can grab on to and display to their like minded "clebrity friends" with their grubby little claws.

look at morgellons disease.

all you need is a microscope connected to a digital camera and you can scan your EVIDENCE to a pc and record it and have it checked by the internet.

cost?

under a thousand dollars or the price of a single bottle of champagne which these celebrities drink for breakfast or a pair of stupid designer panties.

in fact less than $500 as most people have a computer already and all you need is a microscope and a digital camera costing less than $300.a tenth of the cost for a night out in a fancy restaurant.

look at joni mithell.rich and famous and and yet acting helpless and acting poor and freeloading by getting people to do research for her.

you need more up close and personal facts to support your story here.
you need proof that Joni doesn't have a microscope and video camera.
you need proof that she hasn't donated to the Charles E. Holman Foundation, or Oklahoma State's Lab.
you need proof to show the income and financial expenses records of all the celebrities you listed, and show in actual factual documented statement, that what you claim is true.

otherwise, it's just your nasty blinded judgmental stereotypes of ALL successful people who suffer and die from diseases, being 100% actual thieves and liars.

which I is what you are putting forth.

it seems to me that you lack the ability to look at this unbiasedly.
edit on 9/24/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join