It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two nuclear incidents in the states within 24 hrs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I just found it odd that I have never seen incident for this kinda of event on this site before.
And for two separate incidents within 24 hrs just seems suspicious.

But then I am a member of a conspiracy forum

visz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

I assume you mean the one at Browns Ferry Nuclear Power Plant and another at Callaway Nuclear Power Plant...

What were they, small spills? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you guys over there have not just had Chernobyl 2 times over! That would take some serious media lockdown.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
that is an interesting disaster map, I was shocked to find this bit of information out:

In the worst national outbreak in a decade, nine Bolivians have died after contracting hemorrhagic dengue fever, officials announced Saturday. The health ministry reported 64 confirmed cases of people with the deadly hemorrhagic dengue fever virus and some 15,800 people with regular dengue fever. Local media reported the number of people affected by the classic type of dengue fever was around 20,000. Authorities have declared a health emergency in the central, eastern and northern parts of the country, in the departments of Santa Cruz, Beni, Pando and Cochabamba. The hemorrhagic variant of the dengue virus is much more dangerous than the classic type because it causes violent internal bleeding and swift fluid loss, which can lead to a quick, painful death if not treated in time. )

The red cluster of biological flags raised my curiosity. Let us know how the nuclear issue goes. If there is any risk.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

That thing is weird.

It says every Volcano on the Pacific rim is erupting from Alaska to S. America.

What is this thing and where is it ran from?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
One of those US Nuclear events:

Tennessee Valley Authority's 1,155-megawatt Unit 2 at the Browns Ferry nuclear power station in Alabama was shut as of early Tuesday, the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission said in its daily plant status report. In an "Event Notification Report" on Monday, the company said the unit was in hot shutdown mode after being manually shut early Monday due to loss of stator cooling water. The cause of the failure was being investigated.

The other one:

Workers are trying to meet a 72-hour deadline to repair a pipe that was leaking radioactive water at the Indian Point nuclear plant in suburban New York. Regulators say the leak doesn't pose any danger to the public, but the nuclear plant was given until 4 a.m. Monday to repair the pipe. The fixes shouldn't require a shutdown of the reactor. A team of pipefitters, carpenters and other tradesmen were put on 12-hour shifts to meet the deadline. They have managed to close off the pipe that was leaking. They will try to replace a broken 2-foot section on Saturday. Officials say they tested the water and determined it was coming from a non-radioactive secondary cooling system. They say the water contains radioactive tritium. )

----

It is ran and hosted in by .hu which means Hungary

Its by no means bang up to date, some of the things on there are from the last few weeks but remain on the map.

----

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Its a world wide disaster reporting site. Run out of Budapest.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
And another one....wtf?

Workers are trying to meet a 72-hour deadline to repair a pipe that was leaking radioactive water at the Indian Point nuclear plant in suburban New York. Regulators say the leak doesn't pose any danger to the public, but the nuclear plant was given until 4 a.m. Monday to repair the pipe. The fixes shouldn't require a shutdown of the reactor. A team of pipefitters, carpenters and other tradesmen were put on 12-hour shifts to meet the deadline. They have managed to close off the pipe that was leaking. They will try to replace a broken 2-foot section on Saturday. Officials say they tested the water and determined it was coming from a non-radioactive secondary cooling system. They say the water contains radioactive tritium. )

So make that 3 now.
You gota admit, that's kinda weird.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by foremanator]

new topics

top topics

join