It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Zeroes In on Health-Care Coverage With Stimulus Signed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Obama Zeroes In on Health-Care Coverage With Stimulus Signed

www.bloomberg.com

President Barack Obama will use the budget proposal he submits to Congress next week to outline how to pay for expanding medical coverage to all Americans, said an administration official who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Obama, on Feb. 24, will speak to a joint gathering of the House and Senate. Two days later, he will submit his budget plan to lawmakers.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
So it sounds like Obama's promise before elections to offer medical to all Americans may be coming true after all..
As if there are not already 8+ hour waits for Emergency Room because of illegals and being short on staff..

To anyone who read the 'stimulus' plan's healthcare sections, here it comes. Sure, maybe this is great news for the MILLIONS of people going without healthcare... but this will also bring in a dramatic decline of the quality of healthcare overall.
They are nationalizing EVERYTHING !!!

Government +2
We the People 0

=pwnd

www.bloomberg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Health care for all is a huge step into the right decision and I am glad that he is fulfilling this promise. Millions of people in OUR country shouldn't be without health care.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

So you would rather those millions not receive care so that you can continue living better?

Most likely they will only get the welfare type health care and those of us with pay for insurance will continue to get the better care. Even if the care ends up equal, so what?

I hope it happens, I know many people who are going without care and would love to see them get their health and teeth fixed.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by ahimsa]

top topics

join