It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Object Photographed Below Crest of Niagara Falls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
LOL @ people saying it's a helicopter.

I'd believe it was Christopher Reeves back from the grave reenacting his scene in superman before I believed that.

You guys probably never been to the falls though so it's understandable.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Shawn B.]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
SuperSlokav,

It looks to me that the photo you posted in your OP is of a slightly better quality than the photo on the UFO Digest page you linked to.

Is there another version of the photo available at that page that I'm just not finding?

The reason I ask is that the object in question seems to be more out of focus than anything else in the photo -- either in the foreground or in the background. That looks strange and we should take a gander at the full 1600x1200 version that UFO Digest says was sent to them if it's available.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
looks like an official has stated that it was not one of their known craft.

www.ufosnw.com...

[edit on 2-3-2009 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Considering the perspective and the potential for humankinds capacity for not following the rules at times its at least possible it is a helicopter. It does look like its a lot lower that it should be. Could be one of those GU11 Scout craft too...you know, where there is water there are water birds. Looks like that shot was taken from one of the Canadian side towers, eh?

It looks like from this FAA PDF that flight is allowed below 3500 ft if the craft is in local control squawking local frequencies. Look 93.71 (b). I'm sure this doesnt mean below the crest but would think that above ground clutter/tree tops is permissable given VFR conditions are optimal.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Lost_Mind]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join