It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor Rihanna (Picture included)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Picture: www.tmz.com...

This is truly sad for what happened to this poor girl no matter if you like her music or not. I don't think he can keep on continue being an artists from this situation. But you never know people like R.Kelly, Kobe Bryant, oj have been able to get away with things like this. I don't condone domestic violence, especially one thats dealt out to a woman.

A photo of Rhianna badly damaged face after her alleged beating at the hands of boyfriend Chris Brown has been released.
The disturbing image comes after an incident during the Grammy Awards left the 21-year-old singer "black and blue" from assault injuries.
Singer and supposed boyfriend Chris Brown is the prime suspect in the assault, and turned himself into authorities shortly after the incident.
An argument allegdly erupted over Brown's supposed infidelity.
Brown was charged with criminal threats against the singer, and faces up to nine years in prison if convicted.

article link

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Chris Brow's a freakin psycho idiot loser. Who hits a woman?

She's way too good for him. What a shame that had to happen to such a pretty girl. I hope she is doing better.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
My lil sister told me that Rihanna had an affair and gave Chris brown herpes.

So it sounds like Rihanna wasn't so much of an angel if that's true.
I can see why he was angry! But he shouldn't have beaten her so badly!!!

[edit on 21-2-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
what thats not true. Apparently Chris brown was organising a booty call on the phone during the grammys with paris hilton and Rihanna found out. Also Chris brown's family has a history of domestic violence in his family that was revealed.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

Well who "knows" what's really true. There are a lot of rumours going around, and apparently a lot of media are going with that herpes rumour lol.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
haha ahh well I still like the herpes rumour better.
Would've been good if he got it on his face.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
haha ahh well I still like the herpes rumour better.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I also heard that it was really Paris hilton not Rihanna that gave him herpes lol.

Gotta love rumours haha.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
all in all I hope Chris Brown goes to jail for this. The average hip hop artist will go to jail for a gun or drug related crime. While the average rnb artist will go to jail over underage sex or beating up on a chick. Hah!

If he doesn't even recieve some time for it, doesn't it say that it's okay in society for a guy to beat up on a chick.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I seriously hope this guy goes to prison. Rhianna is a beautiful young lady and should never have been hit! Freaking deserves to get
in prison.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
when I think of this issue I keep thinking back to the r.kelly incident with the underage girl and how the hell he didn't go to jail over it and still make platinum sales over his next couple of releases.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
She's going back to him it seems.

Stupid girl
(for going back to him)

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
My lil sister told me that Rihanna had an affair and gave Chris brown herpes.

So it sounds like Rihanna wasn't so much of an angel if that's true.
I can see why he was angry! But he shouldn't have beaten her so badly!!!

I don't think a woman should ever be hit.. but I would make an exception for that! This story is probably isnt true anyway

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
i think i am the only person on the planet that does not care about this. it happens everyday. what is so special about her?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by thing fish

It does happen every day.

But if it weren't for this kind of media coverage, even fewer people would care.
It's why celebrities take up other causes as well. They may not be special as human beings, but the platform of celebrity can be used responsibly.

She didn't choose to have these photo's released, at least that's what I'm reading. But the fact that they were, may be the best thing that happened to her.

I hope she doesn't return to him, that would send a horrible message to her fans.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik

LMAO... I can't think of anything else to type!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
No one deserves that no matter who you are. Hope the law gives out the full punishment

new topics

top topics

join