It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hip-hop indeed comes from Freemasonic practices

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

This video has been uploaded several times. It fits right in, but I'm not terribly fond of posting YouTube videos to support my claims on ATS. Users here seem to have decided that YouTube is not a reliable source.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

"Pale" is the name of the type of fence used in Russian pogroms.

"On the move" is Zionist code. They have also corrupted words like "democracy" and "racism." The Cabala is also popular among Zionists. It seems like video game villains tend to have Jewish names, like Sephiroth.

The "warrior on the block" is allegory for someone who has mastered the practices and principles of Freemasonry.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

This is interesting. Light sister vs. dark sister.

However, I disagree with where it says that Re is the Masonic god. The video also doesn't make a very good case. They use men with rather questionable histories (Michael Jackson, Will Smith, Jay-Z) to illustrate that the entertainment industry defames its artists.

According to Ancient Egyptian mythology, a lady didn't rise from the water, rather Atem did.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Please.

These hip hop rappers DO NOT know the third of it.

I have been listening to hip hop rap for 30 years and I have never heard anything that would indicate any knowledge of the occult.

I can say "BLUE" and still I am not Picasso.

I can flash a pyramid hand sign and still I am not Pharaoh.

I can yell "SCORE" and still I am not Brind’Amour.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

You must not have listened too terribly hard then.

The worst thing we can do is to underestimate ANYBODY. I know it's easier to think of rappers as merely pawns, but the truth is hardly ever that simple. Yeah, they may be pawns when looking at the big picture, but trust that they are clued in and know exactly how to carry out the position they are meant to play.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This is silly.
The hip hop culture has nothing to do with free-masonry.
At least not hip hop as a whole.
Some artists could indeed have connections with the Illuminati like Jay-Z, Kanye, Nas but there are a lot of artists underground that speak for the people, against the NWO, secret societies and the like. Underground Hip hop groups like Jedi Mind Tricks, The Army of the Pharaohs, The Lost Children of Babylon, Canibus and many others are very knowledgeable of what's going on in the world and warn the people of their actions.

Don't think that Hip Hop is truly what you see on TV.. all that Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy, Jay-Z nonsense is NOT real hip hop. These are the people that obscured the real meaning of Hip Hop.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by muzuen

Your first mistake was making an erroneous assumption about my knowledge of hip-hop. You are not special because you've heard of Canibus or Jedi Mind Tricks. Lemme get that through to you right now.

Second, these people do not carry a lot of weight in the hip-hop community. They are merely exception to the rule.

Third, please post some lyrics so that I can see for myself whether these people are really anti-NWO or whatever. In I Shot Ya Prodigy said

"Illuminati want my mind, soul and my body. Secret society tryna keep they eye on me, but I'mma stay incogni in places where they can't find me."

That statement is obviously not to be taken at face value since he's rapping on hit rap song. Further on in the song he says that he makes his moves strategically so in fact he's not saying that he's against the Illuminati, only that he's negotiating with them.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

"Pale" is the name of the type of fence used in Russian pogroms.

"On the move" is Zionist code. They have also corrupted words like "democracy" and "racism." The Cabala is also popular among Zionists. It seems like video game villains tend to have Jewish names, like Sephiroth.

The "warrior on the block" is allegory for someone who has mastered the practices and principles of Freemasonry.

I found out another theory as to what "Beyond the Pale" means.

Watch:

Beyond the Pale, according to Bill Schnoebelen, means that the masons believe that there are far more powerful entities that reside Beyond the planet of Pluto....beyond the Sun's reach ie "Beyond the Pale". These entities are supposedy much more powerful than God. Good ole blasphemy.

By the way, for any members with an open mind, I highly reccomend watching the whole series at length:

Exposing the Illuminati from Within

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I wonder if he gained this knowlege before of after he was a vampire? This guy is a wack job. Please, if you are going to watch this make sure you watch the rest of his stuff so you know who it is you are listening to.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I wonder if he gained this knowlege before of after he was a vampire?

How did he stop being a vampire, did he drive stake through his own heart? Or maybe he found that it was just not profitable....

[edit on 29-4-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by network dude
I wonder if he gained this knowlege before of after he was a vampire?

Or maybe he found that it was just not profitable....

Ding, Ding, Ding, no more calls please, we have a winner!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
You've said nothing. Don't waste our time.

Lol you've got some nerve don't ya ?

You come out, with deluded claims, with no proof other then some ramblings and insane connotations, and you expect us to believe this travesty ?

And then you accuse others of wasting your time...

I want the 5 minutes back I spend reading this fairy tales.

And just so you get it straight: Hip hop and rap does indeed come from spoken word poets.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Who were the first famous rappers? Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.

One possibility that has not been mentioned in this thread: Some of the references in Hip Hop may come from musicians who think they have to use secret-society-symbols and words in order to succeed and sell albums...

Another old-school rap-intellectual from the 80s was KRS One who used what he termed "Illuminati-Symbols" not to endorse secret societies but to warn against what he perceived to be a world-conspiracy.

The new-school rapper Jay-Z uses "Illuminati Symbolism" not in order to endorse or warn against anything but for marketing-purposes...in order to look all mysterious.

So there are some intentional references here and there but they do not appear to indicate some evil plot against humanity. Going way overboard in associating every single word and act with freemasonry is not helping you build your case.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Some blacks are into prince hall masonry which is more or less a black fraternity. It is a mirror image of "white" masory at the lower levels. I am not sure of its influence or hierarchy at the top but I doubt there is any real academic thinking anymore. I don't even think there is much of that in traditional masonry. A cursory look at masonry, and even pike says this in morals and dogma is that the lower degrees are a front in any case. Personally I think there is just a vacuum at the top and there isn't anything BUT the front anymore.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Eh, i'll challenge you to show where it says that in Morals and Dogma.

Pike presented Prince Hall with a signed copy of his revisions of the Scottish Rite.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I watched all parts previous before posting this video. Call me crazy (I'm sure some of you already are), but I believe him. Not that he was fully a vmpire in the flesh, but because of his consumption of this demonic entity's blood, he contracted vampiric symptoms in his everyday life. I do think that he probably embellished quite a bit for dramatic affect, but I don't doubt that there were some phisiological changes within him.

In this day and age you have to learn how to deal with disinformation. Truths are very often mixed with bogus claims. The trick is to be able to sift the bogusness out and keep the little golden nuggets of truth.

If you know anything about body language, you can easily tell when he's telling the truth vs. fabricating.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Then surely someone can get the documentation of what Lodge he went to? Or where he was a deacon, and in what denomination he was ordained? Or, for that mater, any documentation that he was in the Scottish Rite?

There should be a obvious paper trail for all of those things. However, there isn't one. And there isn't.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f37f4646035d.jpg[/atsimg]

His time line of event strains credulity.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

Eh, i'll challenge you to show where it says that in Morals and Dogma.

Pike presented Prince Hall with a signed copy of his revisions of the Scottish Rite.

Page 819 among others

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry. The whole body of the Royal and Sacerdotal Art was hidden so carefully, centuries since, in the High Degrees, as that it is even yet impossible to solve many of the enigmas which they contain. It is well enough for the mass of those called Masons, to imagine that all is contained in the Blue Degrees; and whoso attempts to undeceive them will labor in vain, and without any true reward violate his obligations as an Adept. Masonry is the veritable Sphinx, buried to the head in the sands heaped round it by the ages. "

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Hm, I almost forgot about that section.
I don't read up on this as much as I should, but it seems it was Masonic Light who reference that section and showed that Pike meant it in reference to something he later wrote a retraction on.

Personally, since Freemasonry's origins are in anyways both open to interpretation and forgotten, I've read it as meaning that the origin of Masonry itself is hidden within itself, and near impossible to be determined.
At the same time, it has self promotion for his own Rite system, encouraging study.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

The trick to that passage is to read the three short paragraphs just before it. Pike was stating what outsiders think and say about masonry. It is just a favorite passage to take out of context and prove that all masons are evil. Evil rappers evidently.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join