It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hip-hop indeed comes from Freemasonic practices

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
this has got to be the most ridiculous post i have seen in my entire life. how in the world could the Freemasons have created hip hop? it started in the projects of new york city. and the use of Ebonics in hip hop culture was just a way for the local kids to differentiate themselves from the rest of the hood. not to mention Ebonics started in the early 60's.

boy those Freemasons sure are a forward thinking bunch. at least i got a weeks worth of laughter out of this

you sir need to cut back on the paranoid pills.

i only just realized that people have starred this post. has everybody lost their minds?

[edit on 18-3-2009 by TiM3LoRd]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I have really enjoyed this thread. Anytime I get sad, I just read it again and it makes me laugh and cheers me right up. I am sure the OP meat it as humor and not fact. I mean, nobody could......well at least I think nobody could realy believe this stuff.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
this has got to be the most ridiculous post i have seen in my entire life. how in the world could the Freemasons have created hip hop? it started in the projects of new york city. and the use of Ebonics in hip hop culture was just a way for the local kids to differentiate themselves from the rest of the hood. not to mention Ebonics started in the early 60's.

boy those Freemasons sure are a forward thinking bunch. at least i got a weeks worth of laughter out of this

you sir need to cut back on the paranoid pills.

i only just realized that people have starred this post. has everybody lost their minds?

[edit on 18-3-2009 by TiM3LoRd]

I never said that Freemasons invented hip-hop and then brought it to the projects. I said that hip-hop culture comes from Freemasonry. Ok, so who started hip-hop? Don't say "a couple of niggaz in the projects." Projects began as housing for white people who worked in the nearby factories. The ghetto itself was farmland for poor white people.

Why is 70's hip-hop so much different from 80's hip-hop? Rock hasn't changed that much, nor has country music. House music has changed a lot, but again, like hip-hop, house music comes partially from Black people.

"Ebonics" come from European immigarants, Appalachians and the dixie slave masters. The word itself was not created by Black people. Black people didn't create ebonics just to piss off everyone else. Slang, in general, is an evolution of language by people who feel disempowered.

Is that a nervous laughter?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It would seem to me that there are many euphemisms and figures of speech that date back quite a ways. Perhaps its mere coincidence that some phrases with masonic roots have made their way into the repertoire of the hip hop artist. I'm surprised that the word "thug" hasn't been discussed here as it illustrates the point perfectly although maybe not from a masonic standpoint but it shows that slang can be rooted in antiquity

Jamaicans in fact were heavily involved during the inception of hip hop in America. Early hip hop culture was imported by Herc or that's my understanding. Biggie was Jamaican, as were the majority of the Boot Camp, if not all. Unfortunately many are going to have to agree to disagree as the history of hip hop hasn't been chronicled with 100% accuracy, even those from that moment in time will disagree as to who did what. To call it "black" music is also interesting considering the amount of Hispanics that were integral during this exciting moment in history.

I have also had dealings with rappers/emcees or what have that are unquestionably pseudo intellectuals that imitate symbolism and/or customs that they have witnessed or even read about. An astounding amount of content has flat out been plagiarized from other sources usually caricatures of foreign cultures or even domestic criminals. 50 cent? Freeway or Rick Ross (double dipping on that one)? Wu-tang clan? AZ? The list goes on and on so it would be no surprise that some individual thought it would be cool to portray an image that makes absolutely no sense in that context.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by modusoperandi

The word "thug" did not originate with hip-hop. Thug culture is a reprisal of white American movies, and the "golden age" of American cinema.

Busta Rhymes, Funkmaster Flex and Phife are also Jamaican. Yes, hip-hop is not a Black lifestyle, although Black people seem to want to own it. Puerto Ricans, Jews, Greeks and Italians also have had a part in shaping hip-hop.

I tend to question personal expression that seems unnecessary or superfluous. When I actually get answers, the answers are always interesting.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

i still think its a stretch to assume the freemasons had a hand in shaping hip hop. i remember when i was in high school. hip hop was an underground movement. there was nothing in the mainstream about hip hop. I had to sneak tapes of NWA and other gangsta rap cassettes. you coulndt buy this stuff it had to be gifted to you through someone you knew. doesnt sound like a global plan of influence by a masonic order to me. just a natural evolution of cultural appreciation.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
so weird it might be true.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

well are they directing the hip hop culture in america or all over the world?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I read the first two posts of this thread and I am now measurably stupider as a result. Thanks a lot, man. You'll be hearing from my solicitor.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
What you have posted is dis respectful to the greatest culture the world will ever see.

As Krs says " Run and tell all your friends, an ancient civilization has been born again"

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Whoa, I didn't know that!

But thinking about it, it sounds really strange. Would the people who invented hip-hop really know that much about Freemasons? Hip-hop was invented back in the late 20th century. Don't forget, Internet wasn't that widespread then, we couldn't find out that much about Freemasonry unless we actually joined them. They would have to be hardcore Masons if they based the hip-hop culture on Freemason practices.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
First everyone's saying the freemasons are behind the NWO, now apparently they are behind the NWA. Now I can forgive instituting a tyrannical world government of extra-terrestrial lizards, but hip-hop? That's beyond the pale.

Rappers, avoid having to say 'know what I'm saying?' after every sentence by expressing yourself clearly in the first place.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I'm not saying that the Freemasons invented hip-hop. Please read the rest of the thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKingsVillian

Regardless of whether or not it's disrespectful, the truth will save us. Galileo disrespected the Catholic Church.

Don't put men on pedestals.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by darkclaw1256

You don't need to be a Freemason outright, you simply have to allow yourself to be "guided" by Freemasons, under the guise of a mentorship. Remember the 80's movie, I think it was Ferris Buhler's Day Off, where there was a guy working a stand in the carnival? His name was Rothschild.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

The Freemasons don't run the NWO, they are simply pieces in a larger game. "Beyond the pale" is Zionist code. Careful there.

"You know what I'm saying" means that they are using double-talk.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I apologize if this has been posted before, but I believe this fits right in with this topic.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Privy_Princess]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
reply to post by Osmoses

The Freemasons don't run the NWO, they are simply pieces in a larger game. "Beyond the pale" is Zionist code. Careful there.

"You know what I'm saying" means that they are using double-talk.

What is the hidden meaning of "beyond the pale"?

Also, what are some other zionist codes?

Is the "Warrior on the Block" the highest masonic title given to pre-Illuminati members?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

I imagine 'beyond the pale' is supposed to reference the area set aside for Jews by Catherine the Great in Russia. I could be wrong. The phrase was in usage some time before that of course.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I also found this one:

Actually, the whole series is very interesting.

Search for "The Arrivals" by Noreagaa on youtube. Very illuminating points addressed.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join