It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hip-hop indeed comes from Freemasonic practices

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
Many cops are Freemasons

And your proof of this would be? My dad's a cop and he's not a Freemason.

Actually, Abraham Lincoln was a Freemason, as well John Wilkes Booth

Neither Abraham Lincoln or Booth were Freemasons. If you believe so and have proof of it, then I challenge you to provide some evidence of this (ie their home Lodge and dates of initiation.

That's what I mean, by most people it represents Freemasonry

But in reality it doesn't.

The York Rite is inherently Christian.

It's a private organization and no one is forced to join, so it has no effect on non-Christian members.

Your dad is not "many cops."

Abraham Lincoln spoke at his best friend's Masonic funeral. He also received a Masonic eulogy after his own funeral. If he wasn't a Mason then he sure walked and talked like one. John Wilkes Booth was a member of the Grand Lodge of Rhode Island.

In the minds of most people it does, and your "open society with secrets" has failed to sway public opinion of this fact.

It has an effect on people who don't like Christianity.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

The discussion of religion is vital to their operations

I'm not sure what you mean.

Wikipedia is a piece of #, and that quote does not even refute my claim

I was using Wiki as a basic source, all I have are your statements to the contrary.
As for the Templars being Jewish, the chief founders of the Templars were both Knights, a status that could not be held by anyone who was Jewish at the time period.
Templars were originally encouraged by the Catholic Church, again, during the time period they held Jews as collectively responsible for the death of Christ.

None, but I've seen plans, and Masons have also used the backrooms of taverns and churches

What plans exactly?
Yes, during the 1700's Masonry mainly met in pubs and tverns, your point?

That's a lie, the Romans persecuted "Jesus Christ"

The backrooms of taverns

Anyway, this is completely off topic

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

None, but I've seen plans, and Masons have also used the backrooms of taverns and churches

Well, those were the original meeting places of the Masonic Lodges. Once they could build there own building they stopped meeting at the taverns.

Judeo-Christian depictions of the Old Testament. Hiram Abiff himself comes from out of the book of Romans.

Actually Hiram Abiff is referenced in 1 Kings 7:13-14.

Historical evidence suggests that the Knights Templar were Jewish, thank you very much.

So French noblemen were Jewish who wore red-crosses on their mantle? I should have said, all credible evidence proves you wrong. Where is your proof of this? Link? A book? A historian?

I take it you mean that you're a Worshipful Master. Maybe your lodge just doesn't have enough members, who knows?

We're one of the largest, if not the largest, Lodge in my State. I'm also a plural member with other Lodges.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Your dad is not "many cops."

None of the cops under my dad's command are Masons and I know most of the members around the area, and they are not cops. Out of all the Brothers I know, I can only count handful of cops.

Abraham Lincoln spoke at his best friend's Masonic funeral. He also received a Masonic eulogy after his own funeral. If he wasn't a Mason then he sure walked and talked like one. John Wilkes Booth was a member of the Grand Lodge of Rhode Island.

Could you provide a link to all this? I do know for a fact (100%) that Lincoln wasn't a Freemason. Freemasons may have spoken at his funeral, but that is not evidence of his membership. It's also not a surprise that he spoke at his BEST FRIENDS funeral.

Booth's older was reported to be a Mason, but not his brother.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by KSigMason]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

That's a lie, the Romans persecuted "Jesus Christ"

Um. Technically, the Pharisees called for his death, and members of the crowd were Jewish... of course they were also several other religionns as well, probably, but regardless.
The Catholic Church's stance during the Middle Ages was to blame the Jews for the death of Christ, regardless of the truth of the matter.
Many of the crusades slaughters Jewish communities at the time, wiping out entire towns on their way to the Holy Land.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

never underestimate the will of the freemason but really all the slangs are just narrow minded accounts from people that realize they are from # communities and they dont have a chance unless they could come up with something new however small minded to get their asses out of these hoods where their dumbass parents put em. quit being angry with society your lovely dope-boy genes put you there thank your parents retards!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Judeo-Christian depictions of the Old Testament. Hiram Abiff himself comes from out of the book of Romans.

Hiram is not mentioned in Romans, nor anywhere else in the New Testament.

Historical evidence suggests that the Knights Templar were Jewish, thank you very much.

Nonsense. Historical evidence shows that the Templars were French Catholics.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Neither Lincoln nor Booth were Freemasons....which leads me to wonder....what sources are you using, exactly?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Stupidest # I have ever read on here you humans are amusing retards with your no minds wasting time on useless info get with the reality you live in not with what you transpire

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

If the OP heard Ganksta NIP he'd probably have a heart attack!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

The OP doesn't use sources, just tidbits of info he thinks will support his point, even if those tidbits contradict his point, he is oblivious to his intellectual fallibility. He is convinced he knows EVERYTHING important about hip hop AND freemasonry.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Man! And all this time I thought that it was the Elk's Club that was behind this.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ok, OP... I have one way you can just finish this thread off once and for all:

Why don't you just tell us that freemasons invented life so they could have people/land/materials to control?

Go outside, not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.

Threads like this honestly make me wonder just how much of a 'Blue Tan' some people get from their computer monitors

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Thought you might find this interesting, it's from Wyclef's blog:

There is no problem without solution, so therefore, there is no solution without a problem. If one plus one is two and two plus zero is two, then problem plus solution will equal problem.

It is fact: As the earth spins, I maintain my balance. So if the earth were to stop spinning, I would loose my balance. Why try to control the uncontrollable?

The gift, if of true prophecy, was never in the mercy of Nostrodamas’ pen, but a revelation of John who saw the Armageddon. What you seek is right in front of you. So open up your hands and read your palms. Why trap yourself in a box when you can live outside of the square. For have you forgotten, my fellow mason, that we build the city of triangles.

If you choose to offer me wine, let it be the finest grapes, but I refuse to eat the food of King Henry for we must rise from obesity. Let us not forget, the rise of a nation shall be the downfall of a king! Which side of the coin are you on? I am on the side of the righteous. For the wicked will awake in hades, this very night. If we ever must converse, tell me not of the words of others, but the words of yourself, for knowledge of self is knowledge to teach, and one can’t teach others, until he or she has the self knowledge to understand self.

WYCLEF

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wcgcapone

Thanks for that! Do you have a link to the blog?

If you search YouTube for pan-African videos, you can see the speakers regarding Masons as a legitimate branch of the pan-African movement. They want all Black people to practice the Ancient Egyptian cults. This comes as a result of research by Noble Drew Ali, Dr. Ben Jochannan and John Henrik Clarke. They neglect to mention the hundreds of other African tribes, for some reason. It's disturbing.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
So, are you going to respond to the rebuttals of the garbage you've posted, dude, or have you moved on?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
So, are you going to respond to the rebuttals of the garbage you've posted, dude, or have you moved on?

I don't respond to denial arguments. Two people can just go back and forth denying things all day.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wcgcapone

So one man proves an entire entertainment industry is part of the Freemasons? No, no, that's not generalization - not at all.

And yet you haven't shown any proof of your arguments, but only shown several assumptions and hoped someone would take them for concrete fact.

You'd rather bathe in ignorant bliss instead of learning the truth.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Here are my peoples from Luton UK,We Hard hopping no gun chat on our hipz.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Eye 1st post Bless.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Egjahcator]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join