It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hip-hop indeed comes from Freemasonic practices

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Never mind, double post, sorry. Delete this if possible.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Jay-Z performed at the Obama Inaugeration.

# 2.5 The Dynasty: Roc La Familia (2000)
# 2.6 The Blueprint (2001)
# 2.7 The Blueprint²: The Gift & the Curse (2002)
# 2.8 The Black Album (2003)
# 2.9 Collision Course (2004)
# 2.10 Retirement
# 2.11 "I Declare War" concert
# 2.12 Kingdom Come (2006)

Interesting album names released consecutively, and Blueprint according to wikipedia was released "during the wake of September 11 attacks", and was written in 2 days. Interesting, no? If the album names are anything to go by.. Roc La Familia? After Blueprint there is "The Gift & The Curse".

HOWEVER, on the flipside, perhaps the handsign isn't much to go on:
www.mtv.com...

Former pro wrestler Diamond Dallas Page is suing Jay-Z, claiming the hip-hop heavyweight has illegally adopted his trademark hand gesture — the "Diamond Cutter" — as his own.

We believe what we want to believe.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
LOL! These rappers are just talking gibberish. The whole rap scene has taken a huge turn downwards. The quality of the music is diminishing. It is just nonsense and anger towards white people.

Big booty. Word! Sell more crack. Nahmean? Whitey created a conspiracy. Jyeah!

It is just sensational gibberish. They don't have a clue. If they did they wouldn't be goading the youth into genocidal drug dealing as a vocation.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
THX, I'm not sure who you're talking about but did you actually read the last 2 posts?
Hardly gibberish.

[edit on 26/6/09 by Nventual]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Jouseroni, are you implying that (Free)Masons aren't, or shouldn't be 'conspiracy theorists'? I don't know how many times I've read writings by (Free)Masons talking about how Zionists and Jesuits are infiltrating their Lodges, etc., Lodge members accusing other Lodges of being "irregular" or "clandestine", etc.

Anyway, the Nation of Islam, Gods and Earths, Moorish Science Temple, etc. are Masonic through and through. Also, FreeMasonry is practically based on Islam; even down to the numbering system of Lodges like the Mosques in the Arabian desert. The Supreme Wisdom Lessons of the Nation of Islam state that Freemasonry is from Islam. Again, Sheikh Elijah Muhammad was a Mason, as were Shariff Drew Ali, Sayyid Fard Muhammad, and most likely Father Allah Clarence 13X.

Also, why is Mos Def seen wearing a Moorish or Shriner Fez(I couldn't tell exactly which, either way the Moorish Science Temple IS a Masonic society) in a MF Doom live-performance DVD? What about Mos Def's song "Traveling Man".

Here's a Guru lyric for you: "I crossed the burning sands now I stand here with virtue".- From the album "Moment of Truth".

Vinnie Paz: "Me and my team a bunch a Masta Buildas, so ya'll just sit back and bask in illness". - From a song with Supernatural

And: "The Masonic manifestation of God is not far". - From "History of Violence"

Fast Life Kool G. Rap with Nas
Randam Luck with Kool G. Rap
Randam Luck with Vinnie Paz

You don't think that the Lost Children of Babylon are at all Masonic?

"About Rasul Allah"

myspace.com/kabbalisticorderofbaphomet

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is to Tamahu:

I myself am into egypt and the study of all kind of ancient practices and relgions, I'm not a mason. A lot of these rappers are into the same stuff as me, they like to study. Thats all it is, it doesnt make them masons. I even agree with a lot of these rappers ideas, that doesnt make me a mason either.

And I agree with some of the things you are saying, what I was really trying to point out in this thread is that a lot of the stuff in the original post is stupid and not true and twisted all around.

Everyone knows Rasul Allah, atleast people who know who he is, is a mason (hes also a member of LOTS of different "organizations"). He doesnt even hide it. Most masons PROUDLY tell people they are masons, because they have nothing to be ashamed of. And sure you got me, most of the lost children of babylon are masons. I dont know if thats how you connect vinnie paz to masonry, but just so you know, vinnie paz stoped associating with lost children of babylon back in the LATE 90S. If you listen to all vinnies music (except their first cd) the lost children of babylon are not on a SINGLE SONG. And as far as I know vinnie paz wants nothing to do with them. I think its because he doesnt have the same beliefs... etc that they have.

It even says so on the lost children of babylon myspace page. It says they started going different directions, I take this as vinnie didnt agree with their beliefs.

I don't know where you get the idea that the group randam luck are masons... just because of their album cover? I need more proof then that. All kinda people who are known to be not masons have stuff like that on their album cover. Also the album is called Conspiracy and Lies or something like that, you ever think that maybe they are trying to EXPOSE all that stuff rather than endorse it or anything (not that masonry is evil or anything).

And why do you even listen to this music if you are so against everything they are saying? You appear to know quite a bit about hip hop but also appear to be in disagreement with most of it, WHY DO YOU EVEN LISTEN?

I cant beileve you point out jedi mind tricks of all groups. So what you are basically saying is if ANYONE mentions freemasonry or ANYTHING mason related in their music that makes them a mason? Well then if thats true then I could call you a mason too because you appear to konw a little about masonry.

Thats the same thing these rappers do, they know a little about masonry from reading books and stuff so they'll occasionally make a rhyme about it. I personally wouldn't read to much into it. And once again, most these rappers believe in reptilians and greys and all kinda conspiracy theories(so are you really gonna believe most the stuff they are saying, most rappers are crazy in the head, I still like them, but its true)

And why do you think masons are so evil anyways? Just because YOU disagree with some of their practices? Not everyone thinks the same as you do. Learn to open your mind for christ sakes.

All you can point out is a OCCASIONAL rhyme a mc will say, and all those rhymes you point out are OBVIOUS metaphors. Most these mcs you are quoting are well read and know about all this stuff, so its not that far off to think theyd occasionally make a rhyme around it.

Most rappers don't follow ANY of that stuff you mentioned in your post. A few select do. Most blacks don't follow that stuff either, none I know atleast. The average black person actually thinks people like 5 percenters and them are CRAZY.

I donno why you linked to that "Kabbalistic Order of Baphomet" that appears to just be a guy who makes beats.. a dj or producer or something lol. It even says under his name "tuntablism, hip hop, funk", hes just simply a artist. I don't get where you are going with that link.

what would these rappers being trying to hide? I don't get it. Most masons will OPENLY tell people they are masons, and have nothing to hide. So I don't where you are going with this. Why would rappers (lol rappers, of all people) be some of the only ones hiding that they are masons, when everyone else will openly tell anyone they are mason? This makes no sense to me. ONCE AGAIN, PEOPLE WHO ARE MASONS ARE PROUD!!

What you don't seem to realize is a lot of these things you are quoting are OBVIOUS METAPHORS. And that first vinnie paz line you quoted is a OBVIOUS metaphor, and he obviuosly just wrote that cause it sounded cool and rhymed with illest or whatever lol. And building means to talk to eachother and spread knowledge to eachother. Thats what building means in hip hop lingo (it comes from 5 percenters). A lot of 5 percenter lingo does sound the same as masonry type stuff, but I really don't think theres some big conspiracy here. Sure there are probably 5 percenters that are mason, but there are also islamic people, christian people, jewish people, ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE who are masons.

All i'm simply saying is I see NO PROOF that ANY OF THESE RAPPERS ARE MASONS, except a few underground rappers. I personally don't believe any of the bigtime rappers are masons.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
nevermind.......... sorry

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
nevermind........

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Where did I say that (Free)Masonry is "evil" or anything of the sort? It's like this. When I first got into reading about conspiracies and conspiracy theories, I thought that (Free)Masonry itself was "evil". I even posted here back then. That was the past. Then when I took the N.O.I. and 5% teachings literally, I believed that Caucus-Asian (Free)Masons were the 10% white devil cavemen who were given (Free)Masonry and tricknowledgy by Musa(Moses), so that they could clean themselves up instead of living a savage life and also master the Original Man for a short time. Then when I believed the Gnostic teachings without having my own Gnosis, I believed that "Black Lodge" (Free)Masons were "evil" and that "White Lodge" (Free)Masons were "good". Now I basically see (Free)Masonry as a neutral platform for gaining knowledge, no more "evil" than the rest of the Demiurge's(GAOTU) physical creation.

As for prominent Hip-Hop artists being (Free)Masons, you could ask a Hip-Hop artist who is one openly, and who has talked to a lot of other Hip-Hop artists who are (Free)Masons. Wu Tang affiliate G-Clef da Mad Komposa is the one who told us about half of the list of Hip-Hop (Free)Masons that I mentioned a page or two back. I believe he still posts on a forum that he owns and operates.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Where did I say that (Free)Masonry is "evil" or anything of the sort? It's like this. When I first got into reading about conspiracies and conspiracy theories, I thought that (Free)Masonry itself was "evil". I even posted here back then. That was the past. Then when I took the N.O.I. and 5% teachings literally, I believed that Caucus-Asian (Free)Masons were the 10% white devil cavemen who were given (Free)Masonry and tricknowledgy by Musa(Moses), so that they could clean themselves up instead of living a savage life and also master the Original Man for a short time. Then when I believed the Gnostic teachings without having my own Gnosis, I believed that "Black Lodge" (Free)Masons were "evil" and that "White Lodge" (Free)Masons were "good". Now I basically see (Free)Masonry as a neutral platform for gaining knowledge, no more "evil" than the rest of the Demiurge's(GAOTU) physical creation.

As for prominent Hip-Hop artists being (Free)Masons, you could ask a Hip-Hop artist who is one openly, and who has talked to a lot of other Hip-Hop artists who are (Free)Masons. Wu Tang affiliate G-Clef da Mad Komposa is the one who told us about half of the list of Hip-Hop (Free)Masons that I mentioned a page or two back. I believe he still posts on a forum that he owns and operates.

Ahh it appears we have just had a misunderstanding sorry. I know exactly what you mean and understand what you were talking about now.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
All good.

I also want to mention that I see Hip-Hop in a way similar to how I see (Free)Masonry as I've just explained. The Platform like Dilated Peoples.

I still listen to JMT, MF Doom, DJ Premier, and some old school stuff, etc. Just not as much as I used to.

Stoupe is one of the best producers though!

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

This is a non-sequitar argument. I'm going to comment on certain points you made, but first I must say this. Just because a group of people has some custom doesn't mean they are the only ones who use it.

I don't get where you say "no snitching" is a Masonic thing. We instruct our members to keep the secrets they have been entrusted with. If you are alluding to that we don't snitch to the authorities if a brother has a committed a crime, you are even more wrong.

The whole "dame" comment isn't even related to Freemasonry. The clothing comment made me laugh.

The "G" does not mean generativity. I guess the obvious answer is just too obvious for you. There is no sexuality in Freemasonry.

Again, for the millionth time, there is no god of Freemasonry. There is only the God the individual brother worships. We allow men of every faith in and do not push one religious view or the other; religion and politics is not to be spoken about in the Lodge.

You seem to have a lot of sexual leaning beliefs about the Freemasons? Do you think we are a sexual cult? We are not.

You are desperately trying to connect dots (style, fly, etc) to Freemasonry. Probably, might be, these are not words that impress upon the reader that Freemasonry is "indeed" connected to hip-hop. You speak of absolutes, but back it up using possibilities and coincidences.

"Props" are used during Masonic rituals.

So Freemasonry is the only group that uses props? No one else in the entire world uses props? This is just more evidence for my non-sequitar statement.

You've basically taken a few words that may be Masonic and tried to tie them to hip-hop. From reading your thread I can tell you don't know the true meaning of anything Masonic, but you've still tried to connect some dots.

A "master of ceremonies" is present at every Masonic lodge.

What position is this called?

The phrase "It's on" probably comes from "Jah-Bul-On."

How does "It's on" probably comes from "Jah-Bul-On."? How? You are reaching here?

The burning of incense comes from the same initiation rite.

Churches do this too.

And how is Freemasonry "partially" a sun-worshipping cult? How do you partially worship?

Boaz and Jachin are in the Bible so using your thinking process hip-hop comes from the Bible.

Blue is the color for Craft Masonry (the Blue Lodge) because the color blue denotes loyalty. The Military Intelligence Corps of the US Army uses Blue as their color.

You can't use probabilities to show absolutes, it's a not a logical argument.

The phrase "I am that I am" also comes from the Bible; Exodus 3:14 (KJV)

Actually I'm not wrong about no snitching. I'm sure you've heard of the "blue wall of silence," as well as the Sean Bell case.

Actually yeah the G does mean generativity. Saying that "there is no sexuality in Freemasonry" is a typical denial argument.

If religion is not spoken about in the lodge then why is so much about Freemasonry ripped out of the Bible? And why is there a "Masonic Bible" to begin with?

Actually, Freemasonry is a sex cult.

You are misquoting me, which is typical.

You misspelled "non-sequitir"

He's called "the master of ceremonies"

The "On" is said to refer to Osiris, just like the video game "Virtual On"

Ok, if the Masonic lodge and the church burn incense, then why should "hip-hop heads" do it too? Wouldn't that be desecrating the act of burning incense?

The "sun" is a symbol of the erect penis. Instead of telling followers to worship the penis, they tell them to worship "the Son/Sun of God." The death of Jesus and his subsequent "resurrection" represent the death of the Sun.

Boaz and Jachin are supposedly the "pillars" of Solomon's Temple. I won't say what they really represent.

The New York Yankees also use the color blue

Yes, I said that.

Don't they represent legs? And the veil is actually symbolic of the apron the masons wear, which when you are "unveiled" it means that you are naked and therefore "known" in the biblical sense?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Mainstream hip hop is owned by the wrong people, I have my own theory that this MS crap is actually holding back the black culture by making them idolize money, and silly possessions rather than inspiring them to do something constructive as a people. The rappers are wearing massive diamonds while thousands die in wars for the west to get rich from the trade. Disgusting!
Its not all bad though as some very intelligent underground rappers have caught on to this and have studied how it works and are trying to wake people up.
Check out Immortal Technique, Cannibus, Beast 1333, KRS one

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Coincidentally these are my favorite rappers

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Holding back? You think?

Nah. Crack sellin', gun slangin' and pimpin' is what's bringing Black to the top of the pyramid....

....and then the heads roll...
...down.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
To be honest all modern day mainstream hip hop is doing is bringing black people back to the days of the minstrel show. I just saw some stupidass rap video the other day called do the stanky leg or some crap and the dance they are doing in the video is the EXACT same dance blacks used to do in minstrel shows so the white people could laugh at us dumb ignorant 'n-word's.

Its so obvious... just look at all the people who see this stuff on tv and assume all blacks are like that. When really a huge portion of us that are actually adults arent like that and dont support that crap. Its mostly just the young guys. We arent all drug dealers, I know no crack dealers, I know no pimps or anything like that.

As far as a masonic hip hop conspiracy, sorry but I dont see one. There are certain rappers who are known masons, most them are underground MC's. Like a few wu tang members and affiliates are masons, but I won't name any of them. The fat muslim italian guy from jedi mind tricks is a mason... and theres a few others. But there isnt some conspiracy, lol at that.

I'm a fan of hip hop but only very select stuff from the 90s and some modern underground hip hop. Stuff like KRS One, Tribe Called Quest and stuff like that is awesome! Everything else SUCKS!

[edit on 10-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

The chicken-noodle soup wasn't exactly making "progress" either. Neither are T. Pain and Kanye West with their glow-in-the-dark bug-eye glasses.

So-called "conscious hip-hop" contains bits and pieces from the Nation of Islam, which is controlled by the Freemasons. KRS-ONE, ATCQ, Mos Def, Talib Kweli -- they're all down.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
50 Cent - Rotten Apple

"I be in court throwing signs like I'm a Mason"

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

LOL fifty cent is NOT a mason. Have you ever heard of a metaphor? Although maybe metaphor isnt the right word, but its something like that. Its 7 in the morning and I just got to work and I'm slow

[edit on 16-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
And I thought it was just some GROOVY music SMH.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Its the return of the GOD PEACE GOD bp3 "We gon run this town tonight"

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join