It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hip-hop indeed comes from Freemasonic practices

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Hell, in Australia, our largest homegrown Hip-Hop group occasionally reference the Illuminati and conspiracies. I couldn't quote any lines off the top of my head but I know they are there.

This is from Jedi Mind Tricks (USA) - Death Messiah

Did protons and electrons bejade the earth
or did Allah meditate and create his birth
is everyday in this place a curse
or should I pray on my knees and embrace this dirt

I guess what I'm trying to say is, hip-hop artists are a lot more intelligent than many people would like to think. I find Jedi Mind Tricks interesting because of how they rap about Islam, even though I'm white and don't belong to a religion.

[edit on 25/6/09 by Nventual]

Jedi mind tricks is one of my favorite hip hop groups ever! Although they arent to intelligent nowadays with their lyrics, its all violent stuff, but their lyrics used to be really awesome.

One thing I really love about jedi mind tricks is they talk about a lot of different view points on things, although sometimes they are a little to militant islamic for me.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

With steel in my palm, guerrillas was born, your village is gone
It's either that you die or give your will to Islam

I redefine the crystalline-biological structures implanted in your mind
So I find the deaf, dumb and blind
And bless 'em with science and leave the blind ones behind
Descending into big balls of mass, in the form of rain
The Verbal Hologram brings pain
So rearrange disagreeable ways that brought you the darkness
Take hold, and rip out your soul from your carcass

One last chance to re-plan and over-stand
Before the Hologram sends your camp to Holy Land
So ask your man, when he returns to where I sent him
The plan was to kill God and reinvent him
Practicing Black Magical tactics like voodoo
Attacking like the seven deadly warships in the Niburu

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

With steel in my palm, guerrillas was born, your village is gone
It's either that you die or give your will to Islam

I redefine the crystalline-biological structures implanted in your mind
So I find the deaf, dumb and blind
And bless 'em with science and leave the blind ones behind
Descending into big balls of mass, in the form of rain
The Verbal Hologram brings pain
So rearrange disagreeable ways that brought you the darkness
Take hold, and rip out your soul from your carcass

One last chance to re-plan and over-stand
Before the Hologram sends your camp to Holy Land
So ask your man, when he returns to where I sent him
The plan was to kill God and reinvent him
Practicing Black Magical tactics like voodoo
Attacking like the seven deadly warships in the Niburu

Those second quotes are from their first cd. Thats one of my FAV hip hop albums EVER. Although it takes listening to it a lot to understand what they are talking about. For instance when I play that stuff for most my friends who know nothing about aliens and stuff they don't understand anything about the music.

That first quote though is exactly what I was talking about though, sometimes they are a little to militant islam for my tastes (and the funny thing about that is Vinnie Paz is a white guy, but hes a militant muslim, nation of islam muslim that is lol).

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

You said :

Clearly there is little doubt concerning the veracity of your OP -

Obviously, a work full of occult symbolism ...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain

You said :

Clearly there is little doubt concerning the veracity of your OP -

Obviously, a work full of occult symbolism ...

lmaoooo wow thats HILLARIOUS! ahahhhhaha.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

So here I stand on the Four Corners of Stonehendge
Travelling through portals, the thunderbolt of battles, the lord of the immortals
The zeal of the seven, the rising of the demon
The lost books of the Bible and forgotten books of Eden

Holographic aspects of particles and waves
Propel the spacecraft in the Pleiades
Dwell in the abyssal plains like the Horse of Hades
The Wheel of Infinity, the Chamber of the Trinity
Levitators of the fifth level magician of divinity

Look what I just found too, turns out they know about Bob Lazar.

I walk barefoot on the equator
With the mental acumen of Bob Lazar

Anyway, I didn't mention him earlier since I figured people were already aware but Immortal Technique is another one - his obsessed with the Illuminati and strongly believes 9/11 was a Government job.

They tell you to listen, but they don't really tell you they mission
They funded Al-Qaeda, and now they blame the Muslim religion
Even though Bin Laden, was a CIA tactician
They gave him billions of dollars, and they funded his purpose
Fahrenheit 9/11, that's just scratchin' the surface

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So here I stand on the Four Corners of Stonehendge
Travelling through portals, the thunderbolt of battles, the lord of the immortals
The zeal of the seven, the rising of the demon
The lost books of the Bible and forgotten books of Eden

Holographic aspects of particles and waves
Propel the spacecraft in the Pleiades
Dwell in the abyssal plains like the Horse of Hades
The Wheel of Infinity, the Chamber of the Trinity
Levitators of the fifth level magician of divinity

Look what I just found too, turns out they know about Bob Lazar.

I walk barefoot on the equator
With the mental acumen of Bob Lazar

Anyway, I didn't mention him earlier since I figured people were already aware but Immortal Technique is another one - his obsessed with the Illuminati and strongly believes 9/11 was a Government job.

They tell you to listen, but they don't really tell you they mission
They funded Al-Qaeda, and now they blame the Muslim religion
Even though Bin Laden, was a CIA tactician
They gave him billions of dollars, and they funded his purpose
Fahrenheit 9/11, that's just scratchin' the surface

They write about all kinda crazy stuff. As matter of fact a lot of the stuff I hear in their songs I had never heard about, and I'll come on the web and look it up and its always some new crazy thing I never heard of before. Interesting stuff.

Yeah Immortal is pretty good, although sometimes I think he can be a little to extreme. Hes really good though.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yeah you're right, in fact I've noted inaccuracies occasionally in what he says but I guess it's the overall message that counts.

Speaking of times where he might go a bit over the top, he's my favourite. Last line is the best

I'll beat you until you're a vegetable
And wake up in a hospital covered in poisonous chemicals
In a fetal position with your face sewn to the intestinals
Thinkin that you'd been kidnapped by extraterrestrials
You got heart? I'm the blood that pumps in your ventricles

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Yeah you're right, in fact I've noted inaccuracies occasionally in what he says but I guess it's the overall message that counts.

Speaking of times where he might go a bit over the top, he's my favourite. Last line is the best

I'll beat you until you're a vegetable
And wake up in a hospital covered in poisonous chemicals
In a fetal position with your face sewn to the intestinals
Thinkin that you'd been kidnapped by extraterrestrials
You got heart? I'm the blood that pumps in your ventricles

That stuff is cool though in my opionon... cause sure its just a violent rhyme BUT its really intelligently written... no idiot would be able to describe beating someone up like that haha. Like for instance a lot of dumb rappers would just say like "I'll shoot you and kill you" lol.

Btw I don't think we should discuss this stuff in this thread anymore cause I think it might be kind of off topic... I don't wanna get banned or anything

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Good point. I guess what you and I were trying to show was that just because some hip-hop artists are well informed about the Illuminati and Biblical prophecies, etc, does not mean they are part of TPTB or are Masonic themselves.

(perhaps off-topic but I do believe there are links in Hollywood, or use to be. Stanley Kubrick had to be related, watch 2001 and Eyes Wide Shut. In fact, every movie he's done there are Masonic symbolism all throughout but ESPECIALLY in Eyes Wide Shut which fits in with the story line about the secret society however I do believe he has been in those situations in real life before he passed away.. but that's another thread for another time.)

[edit on 25/6/09 by Nventual]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jouseroni

Roc is for Rockefeller. Many wu affiliates are prince hall masons and 5%'s. The wu logo is different, jay z doesn't have a pyramid in his name.

Check his (jay z) song "lucifer". The sample used comes from the song I chase the devil by the great Max and the Upsetters. It's not an evil track or anything but to me it gives off a masonic vibe.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

I mostly agree that Hip-Hop comes from Masonic practices.

A lot of Hip-Hop slang is from the Nation of Gods and Earths, the Nation of Islam, Moorish Science Temple, Rastafari, Nuwaubu, etc. and many members of these groups are Masons whether "clandestine" or "regular".

All of the following are/were Masons:

Shariff Drew Ali
Sayyid Fard Muhammad
Sheikh Elijah Muhammad
(Notice the Arabic Sufi/Masonic titles there)
Marcus Garvey
Malcolm X - El Hajj Malik Shabazz
Haile Selassie
Malachi Z. York

You'll often hear in Hip-Hop phrases like "Respect the Architect".

G originally meant God in Hip-Hop, not "gangster"(although there is a thread here on gang's relations to Masonry, and also Manly P. Hall and J.S.M. Ward wrote on Triads origins in Chinese Masonry). That's why Gods and Earths will greet each other and say "Peace, God". It points to the esoteric teaching that Man him/herself is the Grand Architect of the Universe, the Arm Leg Leg Arm Head. Al Salaam Alaikum, Allah. This is also taught in every other Esoteric Tradition, especially seen in the Dzogchen or Ati Yoga(the pinnacle Tantra-Yoga Vehicle of Bonpo, Buddhism, and Hinduism) teachings that have become more publicly available and their instructions for Self-Liberation during the death process.

Generative makes sense too-along with Geometry, Gnosis, God(dess), Grand Architect of the Universe-as Sexual Tantric Rites(especially within Anu Yoga) have always been heavily relied upon in almost all Gnostic Cults and 'Mystery Schools' the world over. Afterall, the physical Arm Leg Leg Arm Head is Generated through Sex(for examples on Masonic Sex Rites see the writings of Hargrave Jennings, Samael Aun Weor, Krumm-Heller, Carl Kellner, Theodor Reuss, etc.)

Anyway....

Link

Peace,

Do the Knowledge to the website of Jamel Shabazz. He has CLASSIC pictures in there. A great offering of pictures of the Gods and Earths also. Those in the know will recognize that the above stances are two classic God stance. The God on the left standing 'on Square' with his arms right over left (yes this preceeded the B-Boy stance) and the God on the right pointing to the brain or center of intellect. If you look at some old pictures and see these stances you may be suprised to see 'who is God'.

Peace

Some Hip-Hop artists who are Masons:

Afrika Bambaataa
X-Clan
Stetsasonic
Lords of the Underground
Kool G. Rap
Gangstarr
Mos Def
Nas
Vinnie Paz
The Lost Children of Babylon
Randam Luck
Gravediggaz
Many various Wu-Tang Clan members and Wu-Fam affiliates

...just to name a few off the top.

I'm willing to bet that Canibus, Eminem, and Jay-Z are too.

To Masonic Light

I actually have a Masonic pamphlet which says that Abraham Lincoln was a Entered Apprentice although never became a Master Mason. One of Abraham Lincoln's' advisors was a Rosicrucian Occultist by the name of Paschal Beverley Randolph.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Tamahu]

Do you have ANY SOURCES what so ever that say those mcs (rappers) are masons? Because as far as I know, none of those guys are masons. Especially groups like lost children of babylon and rappers like vinnie paz (no idea where you get the idea hes a mason) and people like that.

And canibus, where the hell do you get the idea hes a mason? LOL. Canibus talks about that stuff a lot, but he also talks about reptilians and all kinda stuff a lot, hes a conspiracy theorist. He likes to rap about that kind of stuff because its a interest of his. I'm into all that kinda stuff too but I don't believe most of it, I just find it interesting, so does he, that doesnt make either of us a mason. The point of rap is you rap about what you know and what you have interests in, and a lot of these rappers you named arent the typical gangster type of rapper they are very intelligent people and discuss a lot of stuff in their music.

And mos def? That guys another conspiracy theorist too,matter of fact I think I think I've seen him on that bill mahr show ranting about illuminati and masons and stuff himself (he made a fool of himself on the show).. I highly doudt hes a mason. If you don't believe me look it up its on youtube... he talks about all kinda conspiracies and appears to believe in all them. Most like he isnt a mason. Plus hes famous, so like I said if he really was, it wouldnt be a secret probably.

And a lot of these rappers you named rap about that type of stuff because its the MARKET THEY ARE AFTER. The people that listen to those rappers are people who are into conspiracy theories and ufos and all kinda fringe subjects, they arent the typical rap listener. And that kind of rap sells MUCH MUCH MUCH less then the stuff you see all over televison or radio (although the kind of rap I'm talking about is much better then the crap on tv, its sad that people like bad music nowadays).

I've listened to lost children of babylon and jedi mind tricks (vinnie paz's group) since they came out in the mid nineties, they are NOT masons. They talk about that stuff in their music, but its obvious its just because they have a interest in it and study it. They talk about all kind of stuff in their music. And I don't exactly agree with a lot of their music, but its interesting music none the less.

Please show proof when you say such things. PLEASE!

And I'm not trying to be rude or knock any of you guys, but when you say these things, PLEASE SOME SOME KIND OR SOURCE OR PROOF OF THESE THINGS.

And once again, as far as I know masons are EXTREMELY PROUD of their famous members, so if any of those rappers where actually masons it would be would a known thing. Why would they just happen to be hiding that rappers (of all people) are secret masons? lol thats laughable.

And when it comes to the proof I'm talking about, I personally won't accept stuff like prison planet and sites like that as as proof. Sorry but those sites are extremely biased and are run by people with agenda.

Another thing I find funny is I've listened to hip hop my whole life and known about masonry and all that my whole life, and never once noticed any of that in hip hop. Its you people who appear to know NOTHING about hip hop that notice this stuff.... stop reading so deep into everything.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Don't know about hip hop? I challenge you to a battle man

I love hip hop and I definitely see a trend especially in the pop hop slop nowadays. People see/hear what they want to see though see we will have to agree to disagree. Vinnie paz even said he converted to islam because it would "work for him". Why wouldn't rappers/businessmen want to get involved with the movers and does of society, who, in many instances are free masons?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Originally posted by KSigMason

This is a non-sequitar argument. I'm going to comment on certain points you made, but first I must say this. Just because a group of people has some custom doesn't mean they are the only ones who use it.

I don't get where you say "no snitching" is a Masonic thing. We instruct our members to keep the secrets they have been entrusted with. If you are alluding to that we don't snitch to the authorities if a brother has a committed a crime, you are even more wrong.

The whole "dame" comment isn't even related to Freemasonry. The clothing comment made me laugh.

The "G" does not mean generativity. I guess the obvious answer is just too obvious for you. There is no sexuality in Freemasonry.

Again, for the millionth time, there is no god of Freemasonry. There is only the God the individual brother worships. We allow men of every faith in and do not push one religious view or the other; religion and politics is not to be spoken about in the Lodge.

You seem to have a lot of sexual leaning beliefs about the Freemasons? Do you think we are a sexual cult? We are not.

You are desperately trying to connect dots (style, fly, etc) to Freemasonry. Probably, might be, these are not words that impress upon the reader that Freemasonry is "indeed" connected to hip-hop. You speak of absolutes, but back it up using possibilities and coincidences.

"Props" are used during Masonic rituals.

So Freemasonry is the only group that uses props? No one else in the entire world uses props? This is just more evidence for my non-sequitar statement.

You've basically taken a few words that may be Masonic and tried to tie them to hip-hop. From reading your thread I can tell you don't know the true meaning of anything Masonic, but you've still tried to connect some dots.

A "master of ceremonies" is present at every Masonic lodge.

What position is this called?

The phrase "It's on" probably comes from "Jah-Bul-On."

How does "It's on" probably comes from "Jah-Bul-On."? How? You are reaching here?

The burning of incense comes from the same initiation rite.

Churches do this too.

And how is Freemasonry "partially" a sun-worshipping cult? How do you partially worship?

Boaz and Jachin are in the Bible so using your thinking process hip-hop comes from the Bible.

Blue is the color for Craft Masonry (the Blue Lodge) because the color blue denotes loyalty. The Military Intelligence Corps of the US Army uses Blue as their color.

You can't use probabilities to show absolutes, it's a not a logical argument.

The phrase "I am that I am" also comes from the Bible; Exodus 3:14 (KJV)

Actually I'm not wrong about no snitching. I'm sure you've heard of the "blue wall of silence," as well as the Sean Bell case.

Actually yeah the G does mean generativity. Saying that "there is no sexuality in Freemasonry" is a typical denial argument.

If religion is not spoken about in the lodge then why is so much about Freemasonry ripped out of the Bible? And why is there a "Masonic Bible" to begin with?

Actually, Freemasonry is a sex cult.

You are misquoting me, which is typical.

You misspelled "non-sequitir"

He's called "the master of ceremonies"

The "On" is said to refer to Osiris, just like the video game "Virtual On"

Ok, if the Masonic lodge and the church burn incense, then why should "hip-hop heads" do it too? Wouldn't that be desecrating the act of burning incense?

The "sun" is a symbol of the erect penis. Instead of telling followers to worship the penis, they tell them to worship "the Son/Sun of God." The death of Jesus and his subsequent "resurrection" represent the death of the Sun.

Boaz and Jachin are supposedly the "pillars" of Solomon's Temple. I won't say what they really represent.

The New York Yankees also use the color blue

Yes, I said that.

dude where the HELL do you get your info from? Alex jones? Random websites on the net? youtube videos?

I hope you know these people you are arguing with are masons themselves, I would think they know a little more about it than you. You are just making yourself look dumb man.

Like I said in my post right above this... WHEN YOU PEOPLE SAY THESE THINGS, PLEASE POST PROOF AND SOURCES.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

Don't know about hip hop? I challenge you to a battle man

I love hip hop and I definitely see a trend especially in the pop hop slop nowadays. People see/hear what they want to see though see we will have to agree to disagree. Vinnie paz even said he converted to islam because it would "work for him". Why wouldn't rappers/businessmen want to get involved with the movers and does of society, who, in many instances are free masons?

duh I know vinnie is islamic... what does that have to do with freemasons? are all people who are into islam freemasons? I don't get your logic. How is him converting to islam any different then someone who has no religion and becomes a christian, I don't get what this has to do with masonry.

LMAO at masons being movers and shakers of society. WOW. People seem to believe masons are only the elite and powerful, well I want to say my father is a mason, and his father before him, and most of my fathers friends and we are originally from the SLUMS IN EAST OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA. We are not rich, powerful and definitely not elite. But somehow my father and his father was a mason.. hmm I wonder why that is... maybe because they accept everyone?

And if you are a hip hop fan I don't know how you could say all this anti hip hop stuff.. what artists exactly are you a fan of? Maybe it isnt exactly anti hip hop but some of you people who say all this stuff seem to not understand all the slang and stuff people use in hip hop.

And a battle? What does that mean? do you rap? or a battle of knowledge? I don't get it lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Lol rap battle man.

I was just saying that here's this prominent rapper and he's using social institutions sort of strategically, to ensure subsistence within the rap "game". If you have power to reach minds, like many artists do, if you sell out huge auditoriums, I think some other force, not just your own is helping you. Not in all cases but many times popular artists have the same style of music, usage of themes etc. I'm rambling I guess. I must say though I have my suspicions, the hidden hand is gripping everything in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Lol rap battle man.

I was just saying that here's this prominent rapper and he's using social institutions sort of strategically, to ensure subsistence within the rap "game". If you have power to reach minds, like many artists do, if you sell out huge auditoriums, I think some other force, not just your own is helping you. Not in all cases but many times popular artists have the same style of music, usage of themes etc. I'm rambling I guess. I must say though I have my suspicions, the hidden hand is gripping everything in my opinion.

Haha yeah I do understand what you mean man. Sorry for getting angry (well I wasnt exactly angry) and please don't take anything I said as rude, I was giving my opionon.

And if you are talking about jay z... a lot people in the hip hop community think he is up to something moer then he shows.. if that makes sense... the most recent person to say stuff about jay z in the hip hop community was prodigy from mobb deep.. I read a letter in some magazine that prodigy wrote and he says he thinks jay z is sided with the "illuminati" and all kind of stuff (I personally don't know if I believe in the illuminati, well I kinda do, but I believe its different and goes much deeper then people think, and my personal belief is that it doesnt have anything to do with freemasons) I just personally don't believe hes a mason, thats all.

oh and btw I'm horrible at flowing, so I don't think a battle would be too good lol. If I was any good or able to write good lyrics I'd do it for fun though

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

it's all good. I like jeru the damaja, bronze nazareth, hieroglyphics, lord beatjitsu, dead prez, wu tang/killabees, Paris, gangstarr, EL P, madlib, cypress hill, jedi mind, hed pe, heltah skeltah, sofa surfers, jazz addix, deltron, OGC, aesop rock, jak progresso, mf doom, you can keep going and going, I like all music but a sick beat with a flow cannot be beat.

I got to put some beat up now you got me playing songs.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

it's all good. I like jeru the damaja, bronze nazareth, hieroglyphics, lord beatjitsu, dead prez, wu tang/killabees, Paris, gangstarr, EL P, madlib, cypress hill, jedi mind, hed pe, heltah skeltah, sofa surfers, jazz addix, deltron, OGC, aesop rock, jak progresso, mf doom, you can keep going and going, I like all music but a sick beat with a flow cannot be beat.

I got to put some beat up now you got me playing songs.

Nice dude, thats pretty much the same stuff I'm into. Basically underground stuff. Mainstream hip hop is horrible nowadays, it was cool in the nineties, but its crap nowadays.

And after reading this thread I don't see how vcwxvwligen can enjoy daily life, I mean you are so PARANOID about everything it seems. Stop reading so much into everything. AND LMAO AT HIP HOP BEING MANUFACTURED BY RECORD COMPANIES AHAHAHAHHA. Everyone knows sugar hill gang was a group that was put together, thats a known fact. BUT hip hop didn't really start selling AT ALL until around the 1990 or so, hip hop was created in the bronx by kids who had no money and wanted to make music, so they found a way. And record companies most definitely don't run hip hop music nowadays either, well of course they run idiots like lil wayne and people you see all over tv, but no real "hip hop head" likes those guys. All the good hip hop is put out by independent record labels and most the good rappers put out their music completely themselves. I see no conspiracy in all this.

Maybe I misread the stuff you wrote but it sounds like you said that you think record companies basically created hip hop. After reading your posts it does appear you have SOME knowledge about hip hop and its history, but you have it so twisted around man. I dont know if you are a fan of hip hop or not, but you are REALLY misinterpreting some things man.

Its also good to see pretty much NO ONE in this entire thread agrees with your ideas. lol. That makes me laugh.

And woooow... i just read something you said along the lines of "barack obama tried to use a masonic bible to take his oath" woooow... ok I'm completely done with you you are probably off your rocker... wowwww. Where do people get these ideas? lolol I'm thinking from Alex Jones (yuck).

[edit on 26-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
reply to post by EctoCooler HiC

It is part of the Illuminati plan to create by hegemony and rebellion, then pit them against one another.

Immortal Technique associates himself with Mos Def, who's questionable at best

KRS-One is not about truth

Somebody remind me what Kanye West was about again. He songs seem to be about complaining about women.

These rappers you mentioned are no better than country singers

I want to make something clear, because people keep misinterpreting my words: I'm not saying that a Masonic lodge somewhere created hip-hop, rather that Masonic practices influenced it greatly because Freemasons infiltrated it.

yeah well sorry but you couldnt be farther from the truth. And where do you get these ideas from? Mos Def? what the hell, mos def is a KNOWN conspiracy freak and I've seen him even talking on tv shows (bill mahr) and going on and on and about illuminati and masonry (and he made a ass out himself, similiar to how you are in this thread). He also gets arrested all the time protesting and fighting police and all kinda stuff, hes not a mason (not that the police have anything to do with masons, but you know I mean). lmao at that idea.

Immortal Technique made ONE SINGLE SONG with mos def like 5 years ago, and it was a remix song (I think), meaning most likely they didnt even meet eachother, immortal recorded his verse and mos def recorded his verse and some dj mixed it together. Also immortal is independent and I believe mos is on a major label, BIG BIG difference between the 2. But mos defs not a mason anways, so none of this matters.

And you havent shown ONE source for any of this info you have in this entire thread.

when asked for proof of celebrity type people who are masons you guys always post pics of the celeb shaking hands with someone else, and you always point to something as if its a sign masons use to greet one another. What you guys don't seem to realize is that these pictures most the time JUST HAPPEN TO BE TAKEN at a second when their fingers and stuff are in weird positions and people think they are doing "signs" (I know because some of the pics people use as "proof" I've seen video of and they aren't doing any kind of "sign", just the still pics appear that they are).

And also most the signs I see people point as proof of someone being a mason, arent even a real mason "sign", as far as I know, I'm not a mason but I know quite a bit.

And what kinda hip hop exactly do you like? You appear to just hate all hip hop.. because a lot these people you are naming are some of the only people making "real hip hop" nowadays... These people you are naming arent the typical rap idiots like lil wayne and stuff.. as matter of fact I havent even seen you mention having a problem with lil wayne or 50 cent or any of those idiots. Most the rappers you mention are UNDERGROUND guys who are BARELY MAKING A LIVING from rap... what is your beef with them? I don't get it. Is it because these underground guys are some of the only rappers left making classic style hip hop and using old slang and stuff, and you think all that slang and classic hip hop is mason related? Is that your problem with em? I don't get it at all.

And I freaking LAUGH at you telling people they are in denial. You are the one that is sitting grasping for straws losing every single argument, denying and ignoring the FACTS that people are posting...

And you don't have to take their word for it that these are facts, do your OWN RESEARCH ON THIS STUFF IN UNBIASED PLACES, and you will see that you are wrong about a vast majority of this stuff.

And by research I don't mean watching some video on youtube of some guy calling into a radio program and saying all people in the entertainment industry are masons.... LOL at that... anyone who takes that kind of stuff as proof is crazy in the head, sorry to say.

And this is kind of unrelated but you idiots who know NOTHING about hip hop shouldnt make ignorant comments like "all hip hop is about drugs and guns and violence" because most of it isnt. Thats like saying "all rock is about snorting coc aine and having sex"... Its just not true and its stupid and ignorant.

Stop stereotyping please.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join