It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hip-hop indeed comes from Freemasonic practices

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminatus I
The obvious group infiltrating rap right now are former drug addicts, common criminals, and candidates for eugenics.

Is that bad?

I'd like to think so, but they've been discussed before.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

And if you think that rap has something to do with the message of the Freemasons then you have are ignorant to the real message.

What's the real message? Urban dystopia? The white man is trying to keep us down?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
What's the real message? Urban dystopia? The white man is trying to keep us down?

Drugs. B****es. Slapping said b****es. Evil whitey. Blah. Blah. Blah

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Excuse me, but you forgot to mention bragging about the quantity of brand label champagne and copious amounts of jewelry one purchases.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Well now you're being silly

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Exactly -- the consumption of alcoholic beverage and the wearing of "jewels," which can be expected in Masonic lodge.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Exactly -- the consumption of alcoholic beverage and the wearing of "jewels," which can be expected in Masonic lodge.

But alcohol isn't allowed in Lodge. Yes, you can expect the wearing of "Jewels," but only by the officers and WM

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Or at a dinner, or a board meeting, or a fancy party, or well... any number of unrelated events.

And, like Level_Head said, alcohol is not allowed in the Lodge while it's open.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Geeze of all the lame post's I've seen this one takes the cake,I hope this person didn't spend much time thinking this up,I come from a long line of Masons and I don't recall one that would conceive of listening to such dribble,this person should have points taken away

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I would like to say thanks to the Op for shedding his understandings of what they are saying.
Why is there so much hate towards what he writes. it's not hard to concept that maybe the words he described are really what he says, im not saying that the hip-hop KNow what they are saying, but i mean that all of our words and speech derive from some other place. there are many things that have underlying meanings even if the artist dont know it whether it be from books to movies or music. Spirits do work through music its easy to see from heavy metal to underground rap. Im in no way saying hes wrong, but what makes YOU right? so to the Op keep on studying and researching dno't let nay sayers hold you down.

And if any of yall actually listen to REAl hip-hop not that mainstream pop yo collar twerk superman stuff you would realize that hip-hop was an expression of spirituality,unity,and rising up from oppression.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Actually within the Blue Lodge, alcohol is strictly forbidden (in Idaho at least).

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Pretty sure this guy is just mocking about 15,000 threads on this site and their ridiculous conspiracy-hunting. This theory is only as dumb as many others I've read on here that were taken seriously, from the Bilderbergs to 9/11 truthers.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Actually within the Blue Lodge, alcohol is strictly forbidden (in Idaho at least).

Oh my poor adult beverage-deprived Brother. Please join me in The Great State of New Jersey where it is perfectly acceptable to partake of such libations downstairs during collation.

If you do plan on attending I may be persuaded to open a bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal in your honor.

Perhaps I have been influenced by Hip-Hop practices.....

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Well, when I make it over to the East Coast you will be the first I call.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

Or at a dinner, or a board meeting, or a fancy party, or well... any number of unrelated events.

And, like Level_Head said, alcohol is not allowed in the Lodge while it's open.

Including the fish dinner that Masons share after lodge.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Fish dinners are probably not all the time. Most dinners are pot lucks from my understanding, so it changes.
I think it's fascinating to see you try to tie everything possible to Freemasonry.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Not all of them hold potlucks. A few of them just drink beer at the local pub.

That's the point: Masons want you to believe that their reach is ubiquitous, and when you call them out on it they play stupid.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Including the fish dinner that Masons share after lodge.
Why would an officer where the jewel of his office outside of the lodge? I've never seen that happen. We may give some deference to the sitting Worshipful Master when the lodge isn't in session, but it's not like he's going to pull rank on us when we're all on the level.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
the people who invented hiphop where some black dudes that were listening to reggea but mostly liked parts of ; then they took those part and made a song with that

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

So that "brothers" may know each other "in the dark as well as the light."

This is done all the time in social gatherings and such. However, instead of the square-and-compass they will wear the tau of the Royal Arch degree or the emblem of a Scottish Rite degree (like the lamed, the alef, the serpent entwined with the cross, the outlined cross, the oblique cross, the "iron cross," or the skeleton key), for example, so that "profanes" will think that it's just "artistic" or "Jewish." Yes, it is indeed "artistic" and "Jew-ish" ...

[edit on 2-6-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join