It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hip-hop indeed comes from Freemasonic practices

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Make sure you use latex gloves ... oh hell, use a body suit. You don't want something jumping out at you.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

I'm already familiar with these slang expressions, hence why I used them! Please, contribute something besides denials!

"I have a gun"? No, you say that by actually showing your gun

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

This video series doesn't have all of its parts

However, this does:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Oh goody, maybe you can help me deny ignorance and tell us why Mr. Bill stoppped being a vampire. I still say it was due to profitability, but hey, I always have a bit of cynicism when it comes to people who charge for 'knowledge'.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

• "Stop snitching" obviously comes from Freemasonry.
  • "Grip" was a word from the 90's meaning a lot of money
  • The rap group De La Soul has referred to Long Island, NY as "Strong Island."
  • "Dame" was another word from the 90's, meaning a "bitch." It probably comes from "Chevaliers de l'Ordre de Notre-Dame de Sion." Isis has been called "The Black Madonna" and "Notre-Dame de Lumiere."
  • The word "hood" refers not to hooded sweatshirts, but to the Gnostic Christians who inspired Freemasonry. The word "hood" was also a nickname for the Rothschilds, who snuck around in hoods. "Robbin' hoods" were bankers who robbed people of their money. During a Masonic initiation, the candidate is "hood-winked"
  • Raising of the pant leg and opening the shirt or jacket to bare a "breast" comes from Masonic initiation rituals. For the 1st degree, it's the left side, and for the 2nd degree, it's the right side. During the 80's and 90's people would also wear overalls or a sweatshirt with a bare "breast." In the early 90's women also wore tight button-down shirts so that their breasts were bare from the side.
  • "B" comes from the bee, which is an Ancient Egyptian symbol and a symbol used in Freemasonry.
  • "G" comes from the Freemasonic concept of "generativity." That is why black music has so much sex in it.
  • "Fat" (phat) in German is "dick."
  • The "God" in Freemasonry is the male erection. Cultures many 1000's of years ago noticed that it produces "life." Freemasonry exists to pass on these "ancient secrets."
  • The "Earth" has always been used in Freemasonry to symbolize the female half of the reproductive process. Gold and oil (semen) are "the immortal part of man which bring warmth to the Earth and set her streams running free."
  • The phrase "to bone" comes from the Hebrew word "boneh" which means "builder." It is also a Hebrew colloquialism meaning a woman who accepts the child of her husband's mistress.
  • "Son" comes from Hiram Abiff, the "widow's son."
  • "To build" in hip-hop culture means to nurture a new relationship.
  • "Snakes" and "biters" probably refer to the Oroborous.
  • A "style" is a tool in Freemasonry given to a candidate during an initiation ritual.
  • Using one system of encoding used in hip-hop as well as prison culture, "style" was often changed into "steeze." The word "cheese" can also be code for "chisel" (a tool of a mason). This introduces another system of encoding, where the word "#" is changed into "shizzle."
  • "Fly" probably refers to either the phoenix or Isis, who is sometimes depicted with wings.
  • "Props" are used during Masonic rituals.
  • The "pound" is actually the Masonic "Five Points of Fellowship."
  • The East Coast/West Coast and East Side/West Side rivalries have their roots in Freemasonic lore, which describes a rivalry between the knights of the east and the knights of the west. The double-headed eagle represents rule over both sides.
  • Hip-hop culture and Masonic "temples" originate in the north-east.
  • "To break north" then obviously means to break ground for a new temple.
  • New York is a hub for York Rite Freemasons.
  • Rapper Wyclef has referred to New Jersey as "New Jerusalem."
  • "Duke" probably comes from the Duke of York.
  • A "master of ceremonies" is present at every Masonic lodge.
  • "Sword" refers to Tyler's Sword, which guards the Book of Constitutions. This is part of a Masonic initiation.
  • The phrase "It's on" probably comes from "Jah-Bul-On."
  • "To fall back" and "pull up" obviously come from the initiation rite of a Master Mason.
  • The phrase "I can't and I won't" comes from the same initiation rite.
  • The burning of incense comes from the same initiation rite.
  • A "cypher" is a book describing Masonic rituals.
  • "The corner" and "the block" are Masonic codewords.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

your joking right....this has to be the dumbest thing you have posted to this day...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I want to elaborate.....Hip-Hop was not all over the north east in its origination....it started in The Bronx....In the ghetto...Masons as all other lodges and such have a members annual fee...how in the world would everybody who was a part of hip-hop at its origination even find out about masons when nobody was even a member...I mean we have masons in the bronx today and they mustve been here way back in 1919 and such but 1979-1990....idk im sure the wealthy ones moved out

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Showing a picture of a rapper standing beside Bill Gates neither makes for a masonic conspiracy nor does it mean, as the Video implies, that black people are involved in Eugenics.

Its trash like this that puts sincere conspiracy-theory in a bad light.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by On_The_Level
Please Tell me you are kidding. The people who started hip hop didnt know anything about Freemasons. It was a pass time in the 'Hood' aka neighborhood. The lengths some will go to connect Freemasonry with everything, just sad.

well i wouldnt say that. Not that rap artists are a conspiracy haha but what I mean is...hip hop aside from the commercial trash, is a very well educated "rebellion" form of art. A lot of songs from 2Pac, some of which were singles and some on his album only...were very "revealing" and exposed the wool being pulled over our eyes. The more I learn, the more i realize this is the stuff he talked about in his music. Not the "club drinking" songs but he always balanced his material with fun off-topic stuff, and then revolutionary type of motivational material. This is why it is believed he was silenced because he also did speeches in front of a podium and exposed the distractions government puts on us etc.

Immortal Technique's whole career is basically exposing pretty much everything this site is about.

KRS-ONE who's still around has always been about the truth behind what's perceived fact.

Pharoah Monch is very well educated in this area and in his song Agent Orange he talked about freemasonry (not that its the only song he exposed things on)

Kanye West has done this a lot at the beginning of his career but not as heavily as the activists mentioned above. Kanye actually got a call from someone in government when he mentioned some things about Reagan in "Crack Music", which if you know anything about that...the title is pretty damn funny.

Even though Eminem isn't very political and is mostly comedic and satirical and purposely pushes people's buttons as rap's nuisance, he's had his run ins with the government just because his whole attitude in all his music, and a few political lines and song here and there promote the idea of a generation that thinks for themselves and rebels against what they feel they should, even if that means agreeing with some of the things Em says himself. I do remember the song "We As Americans" was a huge problem...

One Be Lo...like Immortal Technique, biblical expose' and many other topics discussed here is pretty much his whole career.

I could go on all day mentioning some very famous, and not so famous signed rappers who do this heavily and lightly.

Anyway, the government can infiltrate with disinfo into any form of entertainment i'm sure but hip hop didn't start as some secret plan or have a connection or roots with freemasonry, that's ridiculous. Even though commercial rap seems like its at a trashy, destructive place commercially right now. For a long time in the past and even still in some lesser known, yet still famous artists...revealing the truth has always been what hip hop is about, educating a culture. I'd say that the only conspiracy i can see is that the government knew this music could actually be destructive to their cause and they may have done something to perpetuate 95% of the crap we hear on the radio and see on tv today.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by EctoCooler HiC]

[edit on 9-5-2009 by EctoCooler HiC]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I agree....if beethoven and mozart were masons then its possible some artist might know a thing or two about freemasonary...if anything i believe today some underground artist like immortal technique and such know about it but idk about the mainstream artist and such

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MR.FELIZ

Exactly and lets even go as far as saying that some people who are perceived as "good" may be found out to be Freemasons. The common response would be "uh oh, agent, disinfo" but people forget about the levels and the fact that not every mason is bad. Not every mason even knows the scope of what's really going on and thinks it's all boyish fun and games...and some are low level masons but can educate themselves like anybody else and knows what goes on above them. That's what makes this game, that this whole site is about, a confusing thing to grasp that takes determination and attendance because we have to be aware of every fiber of the possibilities in each one of these topics...and then on top of it, how they all connect to each other. As much as I know, as much as I research, on top of the things that will never be known or exposed in our lifetime, I don't think it'll ever be possible to learn everything that IS available and exposed. This takes time for all of us to work together generation by generation to counter act what's going on.

Maybe we should start our own lodge that is the complete opposite of all of this? Haha, oh boy would we be taken out right away...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Creating a lodge is more complicated than it looks...it takes years and generations to create the first chapter of your lodge..it also takes much money and support from members...masons have existed since way before the 1800's....spreading the message is also difficult because it has to be kept secret yet you have to attract members

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MR.FELIZ

You just pooped on my party, well i mean we could take members from here. You design the robes, i'll make the invites.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

My guess is that he basically got bored of it. It's not like he's a sincere Christian, either.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR.FELIZ

your joking right....this has to be the dumbest thing you have posted to this day...

Can you do any better?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Bill Gates is a very busy man and has no reason to associate with rappers. It's not like they bundle rap music with copies of Windows, and it's not like Bill Gates can shoot a hot 16. Probably the last rapper to have any significant association to Bill Gates was MIMS, who endorsed the Zune Player a few years ago. To this day he is still just a one-hit wonder.

I'm not sure whether Black people practice eugenics, but they certainly are victims of it.

It's this kind of holier-than-thou crap that will lead to its untimely demise.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Sorry but this made me laugh so hard.

Obviously things can have double meanings and meanings, if anyone has an ounce of knowledge about the urban culture they would know what these phrases and so on mean.

My father is a Mason and HE HATES rap and hip hop to the point where he almost pukes when it comes on.

NAS HATES the masons.

This thread has taken the conspiracy of Masons to an entirely new (low) level, I typically put up with it and try to swallow it down like bad cough syrup and try not to take it personal as I have strong ties to Masons and Shriners and pretty much have them to thank for SO many things.

But you can't even begin to try to reason with this, to even THINK it could be true is just simply LAUGHABLE.

The therapist in me would like to say many things, recommend somethings as well but I will hold my tongue as it it's not even worth it.

I can just imagine my dad saying to me "You a SNITH B!TCH, WERE GONNA BUST A MASONIC CAP IN YO @ss, Then brush my fez off" ahaha oh man.

Oh and most rappers are for the black movement and very uptight about their culture and their progression, I am sure most of them would highly be against the separation that the older black generation deals with in the Masonic community.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by pop_science]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EctoCooler HiC

It is part of the Illuminati plan to create by hegemony and rebellion, then pit them against one another.

Immortal Technique associates himself with Mos Def, who's questionable at best

KRS-One is not about truth

Somebody remind me what Kanye West was about again. He songs seem to be about complaining about women.

These rappers you mentioned are no better than country singers

I want to make something clear, because people keep misinterpreting my words: I'm not saying that a Masonic lodge somewhere created hip-hop, rather that Masonic practices influenced it greatly because Freemasons infiltrated it.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So what if Freemasons infiltrated it?

When groups of people with any common goal or disposition infiltrate anything, the original system is bound to change.

The obvious group infiltrating rap right now are former drug addicts, common criminals, and candidates for eugenics.

Is that bad?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EctoCooler HiC

I'm sure that you'll find that lots of charismatic people are members of secret societies; that's how they train their members to behave in public.

Yes, not all Masons operate with bad intentions, but they are just as guilty for spreading a bad message. Ignorance is no excuse.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

And if you think that rap has something to do with the message of the Freemasons then you have are ignorant to the real message.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join