It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Senator Dan Patrick… “TEXAS NATIONAL GUARD ON ALERT

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I do not read spanish.
Can someone see what are on the signs by the people blocking the boarder.

I totally agree with you guys on how Hemmer got some quick orders.

I think Fox is trying to tell the people and they keep getting stopped.

Last Friday, Beck did his whole scarry deal. Today he was made to tone it down and they even had Tracy Adkins singing "Muddy Waters".
And he sang the whole long version. Usually for TV like that they will do the 1 minute quickie.
Plus Beck, didn't seem right today. Like he was holding back.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Good stuff.
I remember looking at your thread VERY LATE last night, but I was about out of it.
I would have gladly kicked it off for you if I could have.
I've done it before though, posted something too late at night that I thought was good material...
Anyhow, I am going to scour through your material when I get a chance, but I really believe it is going to lead me where I'm already headed. Your info on Brown and Root was enough to get me leaning this way and I'm already starting to see the picture.

There is major trouble brewing south of Texas... Right now.
And as I said earlier in the thread, this basically implicates Dick Cheney as the SINGLE LARGEST terrorist on this planet.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Read my post just above yours. The Government is deeply involved with the drug traffic, and they don't want ANYONE, much less the National Guard, seeing what is going on, at the border.

In addition, Martin reveals, in his book:

In this book, Al Martin tells the facts that have been ignored or covered-up for over 15 years. There are many detailed descriptions of ongoing fraud committed by Bush family members, specifically George Bush Sr., George Bush, Jr., Neil Bush and Jeb Bush. These include the Trinity Gas and Oil Fraud, the Tri-Lateral Investment Fraud, the Harken Energy Fraud, as well as major high-yielding real estate, insurance and bank frauds in Florida, Colorado and Texas.
Al Martin names names, dates and events, which no one has dared write or publish before.
Here are some of the chapter titles:
* Confidential File: Alexander S. Martin
* The National Programs Office (NPO) and Operation Sledgehammer
* Oliver North: The Money Laundering Drug Smuggling "Patriot"
* "Do Nothing" Janet Reno and Iran-Contra Suppression
* Classified Illegal Operations: Cordoba Harbor and Screw Worm
* The Don Austin HUD Fraud Case * Insider Stock Swindles for "The Cause"
* Lawrence Richard Hamil: The US Government's Con Man
* US Government Narcotics Smuggling & Illicit Weapons Sales
* The Chinese Connection: US Weapons & High Tech Graft
* The Real Story of Operation Watchtower
* KGB & East German Intel Activities in the US (1985-87)
* Bush Family Corporate, Real Estate, and Bank Frauds
Author Al Martin is an accomplished businessman, as well as one of the last remaining insiders of the euphemistically named fraud called Iran-Contra. This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to know How the Real World Works.

www.conspiracydigest.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I just found this:
news.yahoo.com...

"We think there is somebody behind (the demonstrations), but we don't know if it is organized crime, the government or some political party," said Consuelo Morales of the Monterrey-based Citizens in Support of Human Rights. "What worries us is that they could use this as a pretext to pass laws against hard-won rights like the right to protest."

IT SOUNDS LIKE MAYBE THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT MIGHT BE EXECUTING A FALSE FLAG OPERATION TO PASS THEIR OWN "PATRIOT ACT"!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
well according to BaileyWo ....

texas has vested interest in helping usher in the massive influx of refugees flooding our boarders ... read up.

open.salon.com...

In response to a series of stories, one of which is featured below on Fox News, upstart Texas State Senator and radio talk show host Dan Patrick (R-7th District/Houston) [pictured at right] appeared on Fox News with the notoriously obnoxious Glen Beck, presuming to speak for the people of Texas. His appearance was regarding the law enforcement and military responses he is proposing in the event of a refugee crisis in northern Mexico, a possible crisis -- some say remote -- resulting from the violent clashes between Mexican federal forces and paramilitary hirelings of the Sinaloa and Tamaulipas (Gulf) drug cartels. Patrick's paranoia is based on the possibility that the violence will spread into Texas along with thousands -- some project a million -- refugees. But his zeal may be driven by "campaign contributions." If we look closely into those contributions we find first of all a strong backing from the broadcast industry. Looking further we see a number of possibly hidden contributors bunched within lobbying groups. Looking within the list of the lobbyist's clients, we find the private prison corporations Civigenics and The GEO Group as well as the lobbyists who represented them. Both prison contractors have significant interests in Texas with multiple contracts for the detention of foreign nationals held for immigration violations. But really, who can look inside a man's heart and know what his motivations are? It should be noted that Dick Cheney maintains an $85-million investment in private prisons, specifically The GEO Group, via The Vanguard Group. It is for that reason that a South Texas district attorney, every bit the showman wanting to make a point, convinced a grand jury to indict the then Vice President, Richard Cheney, for the murder of a foreign detainee. A district judge ordered the charges dropped.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by krossfyter]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

No, I agree with you. The thing that has struck me odd lately and ever increasingly since the end of the election is Fox News.

During the election it was one really left, MSNBC, one sort of left, CNN, and one sort of right, Fox along with just Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck on CNN.

CNN has gone back to center. MSNBC still has it's left leg quivering and Lou Dobbs is back to being well Lou Dobbs.

But Fox has gone closer to the direction lately of just trying to show the real things out there. Yes, some of them still throw in a right twist, but still.

Now, The Fox big cheese, Rupert Murdoch, has been friends of Randle Rothschild for a long time.

So did something go wrong with the NWO plan? It did happen once before in the same fashion.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

As I said before, I believe it is the Government itself acting as a subsidiary of the American Intelligence Agency.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Bankers plans change with the money.
If they are smart, they are now moving their influence to communist China, Indonesia and Russia.
That is what I would do.

They have contingencies. If something went wrong, they'll just shift.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

In fact, it is all of Corporate America who has said vested interest. However, the military and the citizens don't hold that interest. Hence the commotion.
Read up.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

OK, so that is one opinion. On the other hand, Open salon is(on it's own home page"about"):

About Open Salon Open Salon is a publishing platform with a built-in audience. It was developed for writers, photographers and artists of any stripe in need of a smart home for their work (and not one of those giant, anonymous blog networks), and who are hoping to be rewarded for it. After a quick, free registration, you can immediately begin posting your words, images or videos to your blog, start building an audience and even earning money.

en.wikipedia.org...

Salon.com, part of Salon Media Group (OTCBB: SLNM), often just called Salon, is an online magazine, with content updated each weekday. Liberal politics of the United States is its major focus

I would hardly be surprised that they demean conservative Dan Patrick.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that maybe the global elite have lost control of their plan and they have no idea how to clean up the mess they made. I'm not a big fan at all of the MSM, but it does amuse me at times. With watching Glen Beck lately, I'd swear I was almost listenign to Alex Jones. There could be some jockying in the background for these players to not look so evil and guilty in the eyes of the public when they come with pitchforks in hand, but they're hedging their bets at the same time with telling Beck to tone it down with the "War room" shows and not letting that TX state senator go on any further.

Watching Obama these days he seems to have a "Deer in the headlight" look to him which suggests to me that things aren't going according to plan and things are in grave danger of crashing down. I'm shocked that PPT hasn't been proppig up the markets to at least keep them in the 8000 range.

As far s the TX border situation goes. I'm glad that TX is in the works of taking a stand against the federal gov't and taking care of itself. I wasn't born in TX but I live here now and I'm loving the tak of TX rejecting the stimuls money and taking care of the border itself.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I've seen that also. I wonder if this has anything to do with it:
www.newscorp.com...

NEW YORK, NY, February 5, 2009 – News Corporation (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) today reported financial results for its second fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2008 with adjusted operating income of $818 million1 declining 42% as compared to operating income of $1.4 billion reported a year ago. During this second quarter, the Company recorded an $8.4 billion pre-tax non-cash impairment charge related to goodwill and identifiable intangible assets. Primarily as a result of this charge, the Company reported a net loss in the quarter of $6.4 billion ($2.45 per share) as compared to net income of $832 million ($0.27 per share) in the second quarter a year ago.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

As I said before, I believe it is the Government itself acting as a subsidiary of the American Intelligence Agency.

When you put all the facts together, it certainly looks like it. It seems that Mexico is "learning" from the US on how to control the people. A few false flags here, a few there, declare a state of emergency, crack down on civil liberties, and the when the NAU comes along, everything is in place. Until this incident, I wasn't so sure that the NAU was a real possibility, but now, I'm beginning to think it is.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

Oh, I know a few ways they COULD clean it up...
But only one that will still serve their pursuits.
BlueBeam.

Face it folks, it is the only option at this point.

Otherwise they would have to obliterate private banks in control of national interests. That won't happen.
If they just released their tech to the public sector, they would lose control through pricing competitiveness. The only way from this point is BlueBeam. We have been told by Von Braunn that this would happen, and I am firmly of the opinion that it will. It will be the only way to both solve the issues and keep control.
This crisis will be "solved" by an alien invasion. Faked. Everyone will flock to them for the answer.
Jesus, I can't believe I'm even saying this.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR

In fact, it is all of Corporate America who has said vested interest. However, the military and the citizens don't hold that interest. Hence the commotion.
Read up.

oh i have. and you are right. i was simply adding a counterpoint to the part of the thread where some were coming in thinking the texas govt. is on their side.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

I'm shocked that PPT hasn't been proppig up the markets to at least keep them in the 8000 range.

I think even they have lost control of what is going on. There is so much fear, that there isn't enough money in the world to turn things around. 1930's are beginning to look like a cake walk, compared to where this is headed.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

OK, so that is one opinion. On the other hand, Open salon is(on it's own home page"about"):

About Open Salon Open Salon is a publishing platform with a built-in audience. It was developed for writers, photographers and artists of any stripe in need of a smart home for their work (and not one of those giant, anonymous blog networks), and who are hoping to be rewarded for it. After a quick, free registration, you can immediately begin posting your words, images or videos to your blog, start building an audience and even earning money.

en.wikipedia.org...

Salon.com, part of Salon Media Group (OTCBB: SLNM), often just called Salon, is an online magazine, with content updated each weekday. Liberal politics of the United States is its major focus

I would hardly be surprised that they demean conservative Dan Patrick.

correct. one opinion amongst all the others on here. an opinion that hadn't received any exposure at this point. at the very least all this is extremely nebulous and yet tenacious.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Or it could be that the plan is to let it tank so far down that when the "Stimulus" package kicks in they'll prop it up really good making Obama even more a savior and pacifiying the people. Either way we're headed for some rough times.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I did not read the whole thread ....(about half of it lol) ....did anyone bring up that this could be happening so we can merge with Mexico without the public being outraged about it (Texans dont like it ) but with a problem reaction solution scenerio they would not fight it ... ...

Ok remember when Katrina happened ....troops from Mexico came to help..
Border troubles could possibly be a reason to merge together while sending our own troops over there to help with their civil unrest ....then wham ..we all join hands with Canada,Mexico and sing koombiya (cant spell lol) as the New North American Union ... .....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

Well, where I was pointing to was that the problem was Obama. Like I mentioned, their plans had gone wrong before. In Germany, when someone wanted the whole thing for himself.

I feel like AR now. I can't believe thru proven connections, history, the situation we are in, what the future looks like, that I am bring the name Hitler into this. That's almost as bad as UFO's.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join