It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Senator Dan Patrick… “TEXAS NATIONAL GUARD ON ALERT

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

A "Berlin Wall" type border must be 2,000 miles long. We haven't been able to build a miniature version in the 6 years since Congress approved it.

And that one is already being breached by jumpers on ramps and auto carriers.

jw

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Take a look at the new thread that I created :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it explains WHY the government hasn't done anything about it. THE GOVERNMENT IS PART OF IT.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Can't figure out how to put up the youtube video so you can just watch it here.

Texas Senator Dan Patrick on Faux News

[edit on [0Feb15]032828p: by hippy2012]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

For shizzle Prof-Izzle! Those illegals provide extremely
cheap and effective labor to very large organizations, chiefly businesses that deal mainly in produce....and that's not to mention the drug trade, in which certain branches of our government make a KILLING off of.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippy2012

Texas Senator Dan Patrick on Fox News

fixed the grammar error for you

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
We have troops all over the world and Mexico is on the verge of collapsing yet NOT A DAMN THING IS BEING DONE ABOUT IT.

What the hell are they waiting for? DO SOMETHING OBAMA!!

DO SOMETHING BESIDES HELP SEND THIS COUNTRY FURTHER INTO BANKRUPTCY!!!

he's waiting for rock bottom.. then he can continue with the plans that have been set out long before him. This is a mere pebble in the sea of rocks.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hippy2012

Here you go:

All you need to do to put a YouTube video within post is to copy the Youtube ID, for instance, this video is LujvhOiZNFU, is click on YouTube video on the right, copy the ID into the text box, then click ok, and post your comments.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Alright professor, I'm watching the video now, but I had to stop it quickly to post this...
I'm trying to read between the lines here and the journalist is trying to disregard what the Senator is saying! He is saying that the Mexicans are in the wrong because they are protesting the Army.

Notice how he first tries to dazzle the audience by showing off his technology. THEN, when he asks the Senator his first question, the camera is still focused on him while he uses the technology some more. This is to distract the viewer from the Senator's response and instead focus on the question he asked... That being... "Why are these people protesting the ARMY?"

I'll continue watching, but I don't like where it is going.

The Senator says "This is the first time I think in modern history that the state of texas has been on alert." This entire statement was marginalized by the journalist. They are beginning to paint Texas as a rogue entity. I'm not sure why, but the journalist is taking the spotlight over this important information...

I had more to say but I was distracted by an important phone call... I'll get back and regather my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Alright professor, I'm watching the video now, but I had to stop it quickly to post this... I'm trying to read between the lines here and the journalist is trying to disregard what the Senator is saying! He is saying that the Mexicans are in the wrong because they are protesting the Army. Notice how he first tries to dazzle the audience by showing off his technology. THEN, when he asks the Senator his first question, the camera is still focused on him while he uses the technology some more. This is to distract the viewer from the Senator's response and instead focus on the question he asked... That being... "Why are these people protesting the ARMY?"

When I viewed the video, I also had the feeling that he was being rushed off the screen. I believe that what happened was the following:
Someone high up at Fox News got a frantic call from the White House, telling them that they had better cut off Dan Patrick. Hemmer interrupted Patrick, then played with his new toy, the expanding screen, then quickly shut the screen down, interrupted Patrick again, and said that they were out of time. When I saw that, I became CONVINCED that someone does NOT want any of this out in the public. If this was so important, and such "breaking news", why cut it off? When the plane went down in the Hudson last month, FoxNews and all the other cable news shows covered it, without EVER going to a commercial.

I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A CONCERTED EFFORT BY THE GOVERNMENT, to make sure that anything that could cause Americans to rally against the government, never makes it to TV or the press.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I agree here, professor.
I think this is something very big.
Ummm...
What we are seeing here is that the Mexican population is rising against their Government, which may or may not be directly linked to the Cartels and they are trying to play it off as if the citizens themselves are in cahoots with the Cartels...

This is all in effort to make them look to be "unreasonable" so that when SHTF people will side with the Mexican authority AGAINST the citizens of Mexico.

Funny, because we Americans are just about in the same boat.
This could be a move to unify our attention towards an enemy other than our Gov. . But if people were to look closely, they are still pitting us against one another.
Citizen vs. Government.
Instead of turning against our own Government, we will turn against our fellow citizens of another nation?!

I'm not sure yet, but this is huge!
It is going to get worse.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Afterall, we already know that our Governments (US and Mexico) are in cahoots.
They have already signed backdoor deals. This was actually reported on CNN that I KNOW of. Lou Dobbs was pissed about it. He is the one that broke the story.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Alright, I have something to run by you...

The issue at hand here is obviously one of drugs. Mexico's largest export, I would imagine, is illegal drugs. In America, drugs is one of our largest IMports. This is a win win for the covert branches of BOTH Governments.

We know without a doubt that the CIA is heavy in the trade. So why would the Mexican Government be any different.
What I see going on here is that these "drug cartels" are nothing but an arm of the Mexican/American intelligence agency. So when the Senator says "the cartels are paying these people to protest" it is, in fact, their GOVERNMENT that is doing so.
This is supported by the testimony on this very thread of the US Special Forces soldier who saw this with his own eyes.

Then they pit the Mexican people against their own Government (themselves) and alert the American Government that trouble is brewing down South. That way we get to send in troops to mop up.
They don't want the American people to hear too much other than the fact that these Mexicans are acting crazy (why wouldn't they considering both are fractions of the same whole they are being pitted against) so the Americans can step in and do something about it.
That is only if America decides to take that path. Otherwise, there will simply be chaos in Texas and we will have war here in the US.

They had to cut him off so they didn't give the American people too many dots to connect. Too many dots = very big trouble right now.
This thing is going to remain very tight-lipped with lots of BS distractions... (monkey cartoons)

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It is also interesting to note that DRUGS has become an issue of some importance lately...
Ever get the feeling that even the folks who we consider to be "good politicians" are holding back A LOT of info?

Why is it that Ron Paul just one day ago called for an end to the drug war and California just today voted on the decriminalization of Marijuana? By the way, how did that vote turn out?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
All I can say is if crap keeps going the way it has been, my handle will be hotrodturbo7-in-AR, headin back to Boone county!!!

Plenty of garden space and critters, and clean pure water. And holes to stash and hide in.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrodturbo7

BOONE COUNTY?!
Hey, I'll help you grow a garden any day!

If I don't have a partner though, you'll find me in *NEWTON* county.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I am on the same page as you my friend. Something big is up, very very odd feeling about this. Also, AB 390 was introduced today to California officials. I am not quite sure of the status as of right now. I assume they must debate and then vote. It really does seem odd timing though.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

sweet, man I've been down the river about a million times, was baptised there too.

Been up Lost Valley a bunch too, great place.

My best childhood friends dad still lives in Newton county, I think. His name and his dad's name were J.R. and J.H., respectively.

Spookin me out dude.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
good keep them out and if you guys reseed from the union then ill back you all the way with several million other americans

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrodturbo7

I am off topic here, and I'll get right back to the topic mods...

Do you still dwell in these parts?
If so, hit me up and I can give directions to places that will blow Lost Valley away. I hike out there regularly. (U2U me if you would like.)

Anyhow, to the topic, do we have any updated info on the Texas alert?
As I said before, once a military unit is alerted, it is just a matter of time before they deploy.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I'm not sure yet, but this is huge! It is going to get worse.

I agree completely. Too many things are pointing to exactly that.
I had created a new thread last night, but no one responded to it, so let me put a part of what I found on this thread. This is huge, and I don't know why no one picked it up on my other thread:

When George Bush, Bill Casey and Oliver North initiated their plan of government-sanctioned fraud and drug smuggling, they envisioned using 500 men to raise $35 billion. When Iran Contra fell apart, they ended up using about 5,000 operatives and making over $350 billion in covert revenues.” On page 15: “(Operation) Sledgehammer was essentially a contingency operation to institute a putsch against the United States Government (with the tacit support of said government) should knowledge of Iran-Contra become publicly disseminated. The feeling was that if people were to know the quantities of narcotics and weapons being dealt and the enormity of State-sanctioned fraud against U.S. banks (and other financial institutions which taxpayers ultimately guarantee), there would be such a reaction among the people that in order to divert public attention, it might be necessary to institute a putsch having the tacit agreement of the Reagan Administration.

source: Al Martin, The Conspirators, Secrets of an Iran-Contra Insider, page 15

THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN THAT CONNECTS WHAT IS GOING ON NOW, TO THE ENTIRE FAILURE OF THE US BANKING SYSTEM.

Here is more:

The book includes eye-witness accounts of government drug trafficking, illegal weapons deals, and a veritable epidemic of fraud -- corporate securities fraud, real estate fraud, insurance fraud and bank fraud. Because of what he's seen, Al Martin has been in hiding, a whistleblower targeted by these very same bureaucrat-perps. To date, their criminal-government schemes have cost taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars. And how did it start? When George Bush, Bill Casey and Oliver North initiated their plan of fraud and drug smuggling, they envisioned using 500 men to raise $35 billion. When Iran Contra finally fell apart, they ended up using 5,000 operatives and making $350 billion in illegal secret operations.

source:www.conspiracydigest.com...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join