It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Out All Lurkers

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hi all
I've been a Lurker for about a year.
There is soooo much info on ATS that I spend most of the time reading and gleaning information from the different posts. I've recently signed up, because I feel that I'm going to come across something that needs immediate posting (its a gut feeling thing)

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hi! Ive been lurking on this site on and off for the past...I guess about 4 years now, and I've finally decided to stop putting it off and just register. So...here I am

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hello there,
Well I have been a stalker I guess more than a lurker. I have been coming across to the website after I finished reading RA materials and then came across for the first time when our friend Hidden_Hand has appeared and has been lurking more often since back and then, also I have added some of you as my friends where I read their posts to get to know them better
And now I have started to writing a book but I don't like to speak about a work which hasn't been done so I will be here more often, at least online, to collect material and be enlightened by the subjects which takes my interest more. Thanks for starting a thread like this, genius idea my friend :]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hey just for all you old "lurkers" who are now members i and im sure others have tried to comment on your boards and none of them are set up. Its one of the really nice things about this site, youll be having a bad day log in and someone has posted how intelligent you were or you made their day. Its really worth it and i suggest you all launch your comment section so we can all start to say hello.
But hello to you all, i never lurked im sorry i cant be more empathetic, but im here for you now and thats what matters
hahah take care Ladies and Gentleman.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
to be honest im just trying to get my 20 posts in so i can share my UFO Story.

:-)

- Rob414

( Not a lurker) lol

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hi, I was a lurker for some time but decided to join and contribute. I found out about this site back when I was still in high school.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join