It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Out All Lurkers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hey there^^

Ive been lurking for almost 2 years before actually joining a few months ago. Still, i have only posted a few times.

There are usually enough opinions on the thread to be able to find the one that suits you and keep your mouth shut. Haha

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I am also hopelessly addicted to the forums......Have posted twice I believe. Have been lurking for some time and decided to join a short time ago.

Oh no.....now they know who I am...

[edit on 22-2-2009 by nonnez]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hey, good post, I've been lurking for some time. Don't know why I haven't joined earlier. This site is addicting. Look forward to adding my opinions and posting any interesting news I come across.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
i've lurked here for many years.
i once made an account but have since forgotten the password.
although its easily recoverable, i cannot contribute as well as, nor as thoroughly as, those that do.

Congrats goes to those with their in-depth researching skills

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm 40, a female... and a lurker for about a year now.

I come here when I'm bored to find something interesting to read.

I used to go to christian end times forums/boards but got so tired of the fighting and debates. There really is no discussion there when you get accused of being "apostate" for not totally agreeing with a mod/members about a certain things. Apparently the "rapture" has become a doctrine and a salvation issue now!

I am impressed with the members of ATS for their ability to all get along in a very respectful manner and for allowing others to have their own opinions and discuss them.

This is my first post here ever... I guess because I'm just too busy busy all the threads.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
i browse the forums pretty much daily, absorbing information and laughing at all the trolls, i love ATS but from the observation deck
, i find too many people on here are "experts" and tend to speak before thinking

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Text Greenreply to post by andolin

Hi. Just took up your offer to join. Looking forward to further posting...I lurk no more!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I lurk, read and search for facts. I live in the woods, no outside TV, and can receive only a couple of local radio stations. So I'm looking for news and updates. If I see something here I think others should know, I send them a reference to this site along with additional searched facts, if possible. Let's face it, once you finish with the weather on regular news sites you're pretty much done seeing any truths and even the weather is iffy LOL

I'll probably continue to lurk for the most part, simply too much to read

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
hahahaha aww someone deleted my post
tsop ym deteled enoemos wwa ahahahah

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by andolin

Hello all.33 yr old male lurker here.been looking at this site for about 6 months now and i love it.Aliens,N.W.O,and end of the world scenarios...what more could you ask for?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
long time occasional visitor, just registered, does that make me a sheeple?

anyways i guess there isn't really an excuse for not having registered by now, just a lot of scary stuff on this site, a lot of people would i guess be considered nut jobs, but it only takes one of them to be right, right?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I am a lurker. I come on here once a day usually and look at all the new topics. I look at a lot of old ones too.

I am interested in finding out truth. Truth about our government(not only as a US citizen but all governments), truth about our history as the human race, truth about our spirituality. I also am interested in what people think is going to happen in the future. So far, in the last 4 years I have been lurking on this board, I have seen soo many prophesies proven untrue. To the point where you can say,"ok here is an exact date, this person is full of it."

Some people I have become interested in because of this forum are Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, David Wilcock, Nassim Haramein, Freeman, Alex Jones, Terrence McKenna and more. Although i don't believe everything each one of them say, I do believe a lot of their research is closer to anything I have been taught in college and high school.

astral projection is one of my favorite things i have learned of from this forum. After having multiple OBE's I have found there is no need to be afraid of death. I know i can not prove that there is life after death, but i have enough proof for myself to know that we are spiritual beings living a human life. I have come to a belief that even after death, your mind is capable of creating what you are expecting to happen(like a dream) to the point where you are still lost in your own creation.

Another interest i have is ancient civilizations. I completely think that there was an advanced civilization of some kind that inhabited our earth long before our current understanding of history started.

I believe UFO's are very real. To me it wouldn't make sense that everyone who's ever seen a UFO is making it up. How many asshole's would make up a story to be ridiculed for no reason. Makes no sense what so ever. I definitely think UFO's are real. I think our government makes them, and i think that aliens from outer space fly them around all over our universe. There's an unlimited number of planets out there and you think we're the most advanced species in the Universe? no

I think too many people on this forum believe anything you tell them, and too many people on this forum won't believe anything you tell them. I say look at the evidence with an open mind and make up your own mind because you will never have definitive proof for anything.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Thank you for helping me make the first step out of my comfort zone of a silent lurker.

I've been reading ATS for about 2 or 3 years maybe and I can't even remember what brought me here but I know it was something I was searching and got hooked within a few days.

I'm interested in so many of the topics here that I go from one to the other with several tabs opened up at once. I think I have ATS ADD.

I am usually just a quiet observer taking it all in which is why I've never joined and probably won't post much at all...but who knows.

There is such a wealth of information and ideas here that sometimes I feel my head will explode. But I love it as I am always seeking for more knowledge.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
gotta admit - I lurked for a while before I signed up and didnt have the courage to say anything - I now feel like I can contribute a little...even though my opinion may not apply to many, theres always one or two people that might share the same feelings....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I've been dropping in on and off for a few months, and decided today that I would join in. I've always distrusted authority and the official line ever since I was first aware the indoctrination I was given ats chool regarding religion, and the fact that at my school, it appears that those who considered any alternative were dismissed. From that point I question everything. So here I am. I've worked in the public sector in health care, communications, justice, security and the military in various forms over the years and have a vast interest in the possibilities of mankind.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PerpetualSeeker

You're welcome.... Comfort zones can sometimes limit growth.
Stretch the envelope of that CZ and share some of that wisdom and knowledge. It may keep your head from blowing off.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by retroboy

I hear you. I had a Catholic Parochial and High School education and was chomping at the bit to rebel from some of that trash by the time I hit college. I am also in the public sector (or was/now retired) Justice and communication fields. welcome

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Xadaz

Welcome...Nah..Sheeple just mimic the party line and follow the lemmings over the cliff. As long as you form your own opinions with intelligent thought don't automatically invest in every new idea that is thrown out there, you're denying ignorance. That's what we try to do here.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SheaWolf

Welcome SheaWolf, LeelaSavage, KainRich, Nonnez,Lucidwave and all the anonymous posters. Bring your news and ideas here for a fresh airing. Many news items are posted here with links to URL's and the knowledgeable people here will often find additional facts and info to supplement those news items OR debunk and discredit them. This helps us make informed choices. Especially with the Main Stream Media being somewhat slanted in it's view sometimes.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join