Calling Out All Lurkers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
lurker here ..... 6 months .... registered recently...

like someone said ...most of what I have to say is usually expressed already....

imo 911 is the lynchpin ..... if one cannot see that it was orchestrated by an inherent evil and that there is a grand agenda in the works... I don't have anything else to say to you.

again imo....... luckily, we are eternal, spiritual beings that are in a learning phase with eventual arrival that..... all is one... and forgiveness is key... was it Edgar Cayce ... "we are always meeting ourSELVES..."

whew glad I got that off my chest....

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I just resently registered. I had been addicted to this site ever snice "Springer" came out with those moon photos some years back. The first thing I do every morning is get my coffee and go straight to ATS. I get the DT's if for some reason I skip a day. I guess the reason I didn't register earlier was simply procrastination. I finally registered after so many times reading what others have to say and myself feeling that because of the intelligent minds on this board, that they just completely miss the obvious (alot of times just plain ol' commonsense). The dam burst and I finally had to chime in. The disscussions can be very enlightening and if you are not particularly versed on a subject, more than likely someone will spell it out to you.
One thing I really like about this site is the breaking news and the subjects that never make it mainstream. My family and friends are always asking where do I get my information from especially when it comes out in the mainstream after I've told them about it.
One of my regrets for procrastinating in the past was the John Lear Forum. He was diligent on replying to your questions and comments and although I may not agree with all he had to say, he definitely made you think. Which I felt was all he wanted us to do. Thanks ATS for keeping this thread real and for all my fellow procrastinators- DON'T!

I forgot to add "It's simple, it's free and there are no hidden charges"

[edit on 21-2-2009 by geo1066]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I have been a *lurker* for a very long time.I will keep on too. i really like this place.I am here almost every single day..i just prefer to keep my opinions to myself..

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by andolin
It is now 1:58 AM. and only serious ATS posters or "LURKERS" are left here.

Oh dear, another american member who thinks there isn't an outside world.

Another reason I'm off for a bit.....

Think BIGGER....

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I plead Guilty as well.
I have been "lurking" for more than a couple of years, and I have posted a couple of anonymous replies, although I don't believe that they were ever posted.
So, with that said I have joined for good and here I will stay.

I do however want to say that with only a few exceptions, I really appreciate all of you and your efforts to expose many of the laent truths that are kept from us all.

Oh, and I was a government agent for years, but I am now reformed

-peace

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'd post and join on here...but part of me is scared of getting my eyes gauged and throat slit by some of the better posters on here, while doing the mexican hat dance on my tarnished body.

The intellect here is truly frightening sometimes.
But alas I am an everyday reader.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Lurking isn't necessarily a bad thing. Maybe some of us prefer to keep our opinions to ourselves...

And now, back to the shadows...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
He11o,

Interesting reading, but I don't care for " ". When I know what " "
is, I will let you know. But also " " was good too.

Thank you ATS, Have a nice day, and sustain yourself,
if you cannot restrain yourself.

He11o

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I've lurked here for a number of years, not posting at all. When I finally posted on a forum (to say that I liked the thread, as someone was trying to get the mods to close it), a member basically told me that, as an anonymous poster, my opinion wasn't welcome and I should join up or shut up.

Yep, don't need that kind of stress.....back to reading only.

Thanks for letting me share, though!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm not afraid to admit that I lurked for a bit before joining. A good way of finding out about the site and understanding how it works. Saves making an ass of one's self later on!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
thanks for giving me the push i needed to actually become a member and join. I agree with you there are alot of this that i would like to give my opinion on.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I am here daily, and I have been inspired to register, maybe after work

My problem is there is so much content already that Im always too busy reading.
Cheers!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I had lurked for about a year before I finally joined ATS. I like to contribute where I can, however I mostly enjoy reading what others have to say. I have learned quite a bit, its easier to read arguments for opionions different from your own rather than have them shouted at you and this is why I love ATS. I am firm on my beliefs, however I am open to new possibilities and other ways of thinking.

I am interested in anythng that can increase my awareness of those and the world around me. I hope that I can contribute much more as time goes on and I become more aware. I believe that is the main reason people come to ATS to start with. I found this site while doing conspiracy reasearch for an assignment and have found myself coming back more and more. Everything from medical conspiracies to the paranormal and everything before after and inbetween.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Been a member for quite some time but rarely ever post, there's a few reasons for that. Firstly I run my own site and participate in another quite heavily which takes up a lot of my time, I usually browse ATS when I have some free time to catch up on all the latest things in my favourite forums.

Second, I really don't have the fire within me anymore to even bother arguing with people over the internet. I guess you could say I don't believe in trying to change peoples minds. And from the majority of what I read here, there's a lot of heavy debating and arguing that goes on. I just don't really need that kinda stress in my life. Expressing your view is fine but here, people want to change your views to their own, and I really dislike that.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well, here I am. Joined today. I've only been on this site for a week just reading debates between other members. I'm really into God and I just read up on religious debates to see if I can learn a few things. I've never posted before now so wassup everyone? Anyway, I probably won't post too much but that doesn't mean I won't be on here reading what others have to say. I stay quiet about my views/opinions.

water-tastes-good out!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by andolin

Yeah it's like these idiots gather information before they speak! Just shut up and start typing already people!!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I've actually been lurking these forums for about 10 years. I'm more into the reading everyones thoughts then actually contributing, sorry just my personality. I do have a handle here but since I rarely post, I forgot the info. I don't really participate in any other forums, but still visit frequently.

I read on here about everyday. It's the best place to get my information and get all sides of the argument before deciding for myself. Because I have been reading on here since I was 26, I'm pretty well versed on the list of ATS topics and know which posters will argue for what side of the story.

I've gotten pretty good at spotting shills, although some are genuine in their beliefs, it's quite obvious the board if frequented by people with alternative agendas besides just posting here. All in all, this place is great and is only made as such because of all the wonderful characters that contribute.

ATSers have changed the way I view the world forever. It was because of this site I choose the red pill long ago.

Goodliving Gentleman,
Bullieblack

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I have been lurking here for 6 years.Will continue to do so. I come for the information that can't be found in the mainstream media.ATS is an outstanding resource and I'm grateful for the the things I've learned here.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Lurking member here. I registered a long time ago, and check out the forums every day, I just never post.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I recently, about a month, just found this site at school one day. I think I was looking up "real stargates" and this site came about. I've been coming back everyday since then. I recently decided to register. Perhaps I'll muster up enough courage to give my real thoughts and opinions on things. It's really interesting what people have to say on here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join