It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RespectfullY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I completely understand and agree that most of these issues are 100 % correct; in that I have watched some of the best people I knew and loved fall under the destructive influence of these, "subtances".

Next thing you know they appear to have lost the very value of the, "natural" passion of their lives. This is a terrible tragety that should be opposed at all costs..

I havE zero intention to oppose this.. I am not trying to< "gain ground" here; but, just like we were discussing the banning of vitamin B-6 recently I respectfully request that things like this should be, "noted"..

I also believe that there is a, "trend" of someones' negetive agenda to illegalize things that are benificial to us in order to, "dumb us down" , in this manner.. HoW can yoU ever understand enough noW that the people have been left behind a lonG time ago, being the result of the powers that bes' agendas?

I aM sure the moderators of ATS have these forums for conspiracy theories for reasons like these; etc..> duh..

I do not wish to convert Ats to, "high times" and believe it should be respected in this manner.. To put it simply, "A familY friendlY sitE".

I aM aware that there are several, "conspiracieS" that have moved enough along these lineS enough noW!!

What am I saying?
Simply this: I agree with the ATS staff that the discussion concerning, "personal" use is un-apropriate to do openly on ATS; and that these things can be acomplished on, "messenger", for example..

I would also like to request that we have a reasonable leniance considering the issue behind the illegalization of natural occurring substances; ie, "Wheather it is for the purposes of,> "controll"; etc..

Just like vitamin B-6.. Well-We all considered the illegalization of that to be immoral didn't we?? And isn't that what ATS is about, "conspiracy"??

This is said in respect for all involved.. Please chime in staff; I believe you understand that I am not calling you out; am I?

[edit on 21-2-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I personally don't see where you disagree with the reaffirmation of our drug policy. Indeed, discussions based on conspiratorial overtones are fair game and especially the B6 issue. There are likely very real influences from Big Pharma to categorize and stigmatize everything in order to become the producer and propagator of everything we ingest so as to influence the physiological inclination of the body and mind.

By all means discuss this.

The largest concern, by far, is the discussion of personal use and the advocation/acquisition of drugs.

So I am not sure that I sense an actual issue with this thread, but a request for clarification?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well said, MemoryShock, especially about big pharma. I would pay ten points just to Star you, if I could!

I also respectfully request consise clarity about your thread here, noconsequence. I do understand some of the points you're making, and appreciate your respectful style, and adhereance & agreement with T & C.

Please, fill me in on this unusual display of random capital letters... is it a hieroglyphic code, (like you refer to in your profile), or a type-O?

E W U W G M Y Y E M S W . . .those are the ones I noticed that were'nt necessary to their sentences, but intrigued me none the less.

Hey, anyway, I'm always glad to have a fellow vintage-60's person to grin about, and with, on ATS!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequence

I havE zero intention to oppose this.. I am not trying to< "gain ground" here; but, just like we were discussing the banning of vitamin B-6 recently I respectfully request that things like this should be, "noted"..

I also believe that there is a, "trend" of someones' negetive agenda to illegalize things that are benificial to us in order to, "dumb us down" , in this manner.. HoW can yoU ever understand enough noW that the people have been left behind a lonG time ago, being the result of the powers that bes' agendas?

I believe that I understand what you're requesting, and I agree it seems reasonable. The response that I've seen moderators give in the past is that they have learned through experience that discussions about why illegal substances have been made illegal, invariably end up in discussions of personal use. And that removing such remarks on a post-by-post basis becomes too much of a strain on an already busy (and voluntary) staff.

In relation to B6; it was not made illegal, it was redefined as a pharmaceutical rather than a nutritional supplement. I don't agree with that action by the FDA, but it is a completely different situation than for substances that have been criminalized.

On a semi-related topic, something I've always wondered about "personal use" discussions here: would such a post give law enforcement a reason to subpoena ISP logs from a company like ATS?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Thank you for responding. In clarifying what I aM sayig, I have no dispute whatsoever with what I consider you to be requesting, or demanding, whatever, as, "reasonable" activity for your members.

However, in rememberance of these policies, I submit, that the Ats staff also remembers, "the fact that 10% of the topics discussed here are the exposure of conspiracies; similar to this, "unfortunate B-6 incident"".??

All I am saying is that, " I agree 100 percent that illegal activities/conspiracys, must for the right reasons, be discussed in a, "fitting" manner; obviously..

How can you ever understand I meaN that enough noW??" Do not believe I am questioning your, "reasonable" effort in any way..

My concern is that there are many, many cases simaler to the B-6 issue.

I believe it is prudent to be informed concerning the values, and disadvantages of the various substances in existance. Otherwise you are, "dumbed" down..

ie. "It's ok to knoW what is around you; wheather it is a natural, "healthy" substance, or not..

This way in a, "post 2012" situation, for example wheather I beleive in it or not, people might be aware of different avenues of preparation/movement, in order to preserve the well-being of themselves and their loved ones.

Please do not get me wrong.. My only concern is that these lines can become, "blurred" in the face of, "peer/world/societal" pressure from a world that does not understand that, "narural substances sustain life naturally, while others do not..

While we are suppose to be a collection of people who believe in, "natural/life giving" substances regardless of who wants to illegalize them..

We arE not suppose to be doing this for ourselves ; but for the preservation of the wellbeing of our children..

So; Yes I agree with what you said; bottom line; totally; enD of discussion..

I aM only expressing concern. I am asking you to remembeR the question you most likly asked within your-selves at one time or another, "where will the line be drawN?"..

The cause for the outlaw of many things is that they tend to be impowering us instead of the PTB, and that, "their" their tendancies are often, "disarming" to the people, while they become empowered with the freedom of using it..

Fuel-less technologies, vitamins, anything that empowers any-more is a, " national security" secret? I am not advocating, "druge".. However I do have a question concerning who has the authority of telling me what is a drug and what is not..

That is not the issue though.. The issue is wheather a substance is banned because it is empowering or because it is bad for you..

To put it simply, many things are illegal because it is common sense that they are harmful..

However the problem as we know "here on the conspiracy page" is that, there is a tendancy to keep, "liberating/empowering technologies, food, etc." from those who are not, "in power".. Thus conspiracy..

I was only concerned that a reasonible amount of leniance concerning these issues could be in question..

I must admit, I believe I have seen a reasonible effort to keep the playing field level. I am just expressing concern.. ThanX!!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat
On a semi-related topic, something I've always wondered about "personal use" discussions here: would such a post give law enforcement a reason to subpoena ISP logs from a company like ATS?

I would doubt it.

The internet is still a very subjective environment and it is more likley that an already proven crime would call for a request of that nature to show history et cetera.

Basing a case off of what was said on the web is highly speculative. Besides...the matter of jurisdiction would be relevant and those with (inter)national jurisdiction just wouldn't be interested in something such as personal use...

That would be my uneducated impression though...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Besides...the matter of jurisdiction would be relevant and those with (inter)national jurisdiction just wouldn't be interested in something such as personal use...

Thanks for the opinion.

As far as "personal use" goes, I was really thinking more along the lines of "I used to move some amount of some substance through someplace"

Or using a personal use wedge to get records to investigate something they really were interested in but couldn't show cause for, like who someone who knew about a classified project really was.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I think personal use is defined as personally ingesting for the purpose of anticipated recreation...

And stranger things have happened with regards to gaining access to personal records for whatever reason...library records and such...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The response that I've seen moderators give in the past is that they have learned through experience that discussions about why illegal substances have been made illegal, invariably end up in discussions of personal use. And that removing such remarks on a post-by-post basis becomes too much of a strain on an already busy (and voluntary) staff.

Yes; I wholeheartedly agree in that there are simply other mediums where these discussions can take place.. I do noT disagree with these discussions taking place..

It is simply obvious that this is not the place to discuss these things if it is not necessary. ie. We are not living in a world event 2012, or whatever, situation, where our only means of conveying valuable/pertinant information is ATS..

In relation to B6; it was not made illegal, it was redefined as a pharmaceutical rather than a nutritional supplement. I don't agree with that action by the FDA, but it is a completely different situation than for substances that have been criminalized.

Thank you; I was under the impression that it was immediately illegal. Though I have no doubt that it is, "intended"..

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
M N W W E D M R N X

Sorry, couldn't ignore these caps in your second post...is it something I should catch, but missed? Or something I'm missing, but caught? Or something I shouldn't miss catching? Or nothing at all...

Cypher? Maybe I should compare these to your previous post caps and arrange them down & evenly or something. I don't know how codes work!
1st. . . . . . . . .2nd
E. .G .E . . . . .M .W .E .M .N
. .W. .M .M . . . .N .W .D .R .X
. . . .U. .Y .S
. . . . ..W. .Y .W . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Nothing I can see...

[edit on 2/21/2009 by FRIGHTENER]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
OH Goody! Then the code is still securE!!
LoL.. Actually I am not trying to get any-one to, "catch" anything at the moment; other than whai I am saying..

Didn't mean to spin you off on the hunt unnecessarily. My bad.

LoL; No I would say my code days are over.. But thanx for checking as I used to do things like that sometimes!

It's a personal meaning thing..

Good day..

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
LOL . . . good sense of humor, no-consq, loved it!

No No, no bad at all...I like stuff like that! Thanks for replying though, I appreciate it.

I KNEW you had to be one of those hidden code types at some time or another, with your curious use of caps, and a liking of hieroglyphs, and the Rosetta Stone. Hope they're not over forever.

And I agree with you about the question of who has the authority, really, to "allow" or not allow naturally ocurring substances to be illegal; if that was part of your original topic, as I perceived. Enough said on my part.

[edit on 2/22/2009 by FRIGHTENER]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FRIGHTENER
I KNEW you had to be one of those hidden code types at some time or another, with your curious use of caps, and a liking of hieroglyphs, and the Rosetta Stone. Hope they're not over forever.

I am sure they are.. However the truth is greater and more illusive than code is in this world controlled by the enslavers of the race..

Within the next month or so I am going to reveal something that will require the resources of a govt. to achieve.. If while I'm fishing, I can geT a government to bite, then it will most likely be on a reasonably descreet level of mmovement.

They won't do it though cause I have learned how to invite the intervention of, advanced good guys, geometricly.. Someone wilL accept this invite if applied.. I am excited about the prospect of putting this, "technology" on ATS..

Thanks you.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
As the original premise of this thread seems to have been answered, I am closing this thread.

top topics

join