It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Record number of Canadian UFO sightings in 2008

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Saw this on the local news today, and thought I would post it. Seems sightings happen more and more these days. Even in the great white north.

www.ctv.ca...

And if the above link does not show up in my post as a link. Then please excuse me I'm new to posting, and suck at it.

Peace,




posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The problem is.. that 90% of sightings around the world can be explained in conventional terms, but the other 5-10% are the ones that governments are unwilling to elaborate on.. even when all evidence and eye witness testimony points otherwise.

There has been a cover up for over 60 years, weather balloons and atmospheric phenomena aren't going to cut it anymore.

Instead of insisting that the crashed disk in Roswell was simply a "secret spy balloon".. how about a bit of honesty for a change.. really.. no one will panic.. so you guys recovered something other worldly.. big friggin deal.. maybe at that time, it was probably the best temporary solution.. but most people nowadays would accept it. And this is the core of the issue right here.. imagine they disclosed the truth about Roswell.. would they're power be at risk of loss?..perhaps they see it that way.



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I live in Canada and ive seen my fair share. Of corse one of those was in mexico...

cool report tho, nice to see were noticed for something more than snow and newfies haha



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PhalKhan
 


I would be willing to bet that 2008 was a record year for sightings; not only Canada, but the whole world.

UK also had a record number in 08 if I'm not mistaken.



posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Does it have anything to do with disclosure starting 2007 in Canada ?

"Within the vault of Library and Archives Canada there exist files from four government departments that were involved with collecting data and conducting investigations on unidentified flying objects (UFOs)."

www.collectionscanada.gc.ca...

News Article (disclosure in Britain, Denmark, France, Canada)
www.examiner.com...

Rgrds,



new topics

top topics
 
2

log in

join