It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE ARE Not Alone (coming to a country near you)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Seems to be all over this green rock, SHTF
check out ole Dub-Ya at the end
we are not alone

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
“2009 riots”
www.youtube.com...

Seems to be quite a few riots getting filmed so far this year...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Omg this is coming to the US.

We are the biggest and we are going to fall the hardest.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Starting on the Mexican Border from the drug wars?
Texas to mobilize?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Im sorry, but I been hearing a lot of "Americans arent rioting yet, they are cowards"....

Let me say something about that real quick...
When America riots, WE DONT THROW SNOWBALLS!!!!
WE RIOT! What I saw in that first video, just made me laugh at how
people in those countries are 'getting back'. Those arent riots, Im sorry.
If what was shown in that video happened in America, we would look at it as a peaceful protest. If you are going to riot, do it right.

Hey I saw a fire , and the cops tippin over a cop van in the second video...thats steppin it up a lil! but I am still

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Usually whole shopping districts are burnt down as last I remember...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
There is so much bad news..that the news itself is even escalating yet people out there STILL are oblivious.

And you are so right, our riots are going to be more on the side of massacres, not riots.

Many of these countries don't have the right to own weapons...luckily..for the most part...we still do.

We owe a big one to our founding fathers for this one.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Not to mention there have been riots here over canceled rock concerts and other stupid things.

It's going to be hell...stay out of the cities!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
yup. And if they try to take our weapons, the end result is going to be the massacre that you speak of.
This is why we remain the greatest nation on this planet.
We do things civil, until we are forced to break some necks.
There is no in between with us.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Well i live in Vegas, so things are going to get pretty dirty here if this stuff does happen. Vegas has gotten really bad over the years. Its not really the govt I worry about anymore, its the people themselves.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963

Usually whole shopping districts are burnt down as last I remember...

That will help the commercial real estate and insurance crowd. Give them a write off. I will be avoiding any rioting the best I can. I don't need to throw a brick through a Starbucks and I don't want to be locked up for three days for doing so.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I 5 y/o and was living in Compton Ca during the watts riots. I remember scared parents shoving us kids onto the backseat floor of the car. Dad was riding shotgun...12 guage actually! I heard many gunshots. Not a pleasant memory.

I would hate to see that happen across this country.

A possible winning approach would be for people follow ghandi's example of protest and derail any nwo plans.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'll be lucky to get someone to get off their collective butt's to hold up a sign here in Kansas.

They really show up at the abortion clinic though. Maybe I'll tell them that they are doing abortions out the back door of the capitol building in DC.
They would attack without thought.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It's so ironic to hear none other than Andrea Mitchell's voice narrating that story. Anyone else here keep an eye on the Reinhardt story when it first broke on ATS ? Interesting little factoid on his site back then about Mrs. Mitchell.
Wanna guess who her husband is ?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
obamas gunna save us tho

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
these riots are lame compared to what will happen here

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Let me say something about that real quick...
When America riots, WE DONT THROW SNOWBALLS!!!!
WE RIOT!

How could we forget.. the USA is the best at everything.. including riots. We had better tell people not to waste their time posting bad video's depicting protests from God knows when and where..

So when has """America""" last rioted??? Just so I can get a point of reference as to how hard you lot are

And don't say the LA riots coz that was an area based racial thing.

What I saw in that first video, just made me laugh at how
people in those countries are 'getting back'. Those arent riots, Im sorry.

Those video's use crappy effects and stupid backing tracks to make them more sensationalist.

The rest of the world is calling these situations 'Violent Protests'.. the US media is calling them 'Riots'. Who has the most experience with fear mongering and lying?

Hmmm.. now thats an easy one.

Also, the Video says "European Collapse" and tries to show how Europe has descended into anarchy

I am in Ireland now.. No riots.. a few protests but pretty much business as usual.
I was in Austria yesterday.. beautiful country.. noone seems affected at all by the crises.
I was also in Germany three days ago.. again.. everything peachy... no riots.. no burning government buildings.
My sister is in the UK.. no problems there either etc etc etc.

Latvia has gone bankrupt - There are only 2 million people in Latvia.
Iceland has gone bankrupt - There are only three hundred thousand people in Iceland.

This does not mean anything. The combined populations of these two countries is the same as a couple of London suburbs.

[edit on 21/2/09 by Dermo]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Wait are you gloating that we are the best rioters in the world ? Now that's something that is funny to me. Ghandi brought down the British empire without throwing a single rock. Why can't we all pull together and set in motion reform by non violent means.

Word was passed around among the people - rich and poor, employer and employee, worker and foreman, and one day, six months later, the entire nation came to a standstill.’

‘What do you mean by ‘came to a standstill’?’

‘The nuclear power stations shut down, transport systems halted, freeways were blocked. Everything stopped. The farmers didn’t deliver their produce; radio and television networks ceased transmitting; communication systems shut down. The police were helpless in the face of such unity, for, in a matter of hours, millions of people had joined the ‘cease work’. It seemed, for that time, the people had forgotten their hates, jealousies, differences of opinion as they united against injustice and tyranny. A police force and an army comprise human beings and these human beings had relatives and friends among the crowd.

‘It was no longer a question of killing four subversive individuals. Hundreds of thousands would have had to be killed just to ‘liberate’ one power station.

‘In the face of the people’s determination, the police, the army and the Dictator were forced to capitulate. The only deaths to occur during this incident were the 23 fanatics who comprised the Tyrant’s personal guard - the soldiers were obliged to shoot them in order to reach him.’

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Thiaoouba Prophecy

I very much have to applaud your post friend. Very enlightening and very true. The problem is that in the US, they don't have the kind of leadership that the Dhali gave or inspired. They have corrupt politicians and business man who run that country for the buck, not the people.

THe only thing these people understand sadly is violence. They will do everything in their power to keep whatever assets they have acquired and the stranglehold they've kept over the public for decades. They will not give it up lightly.

I think things will be coming to fruition soon enough. There is no doubt that the people of this world are angry and feel as if they have been betrayed by their leaders, robbed and humiliated.

I would hope that we could revolt and protest peacefully, without endagering the people that matter most to us like our families and children.

But agents of TPTB will try to make our peacefull protests violent to draw attention away from our cause and focus solely on the violence perpatrated by them.

I wish everyone the best of luck, being north of the great USA we will be watching closely, and supporting the people all the way.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
haha. Did you take offense to that? Im sorry, I didnt mean to downplay their attempts at getting back at the govt. "visual effects" is right, they had to do something to the video to make it more entertaining.
"USA is best at everything"...damn right we are =)
And I am sorry, but I wouldnt even call that a violent protest. I would call it more along the lines of playful fighting.

Hey man, you dont have to get all butthurt about it just because of what I think. Like I said, America isnt about throwing snowballs, that doesnt solve anything here in the US. I guess you havent spent much time out here to understand that, you only see what you see on the news, and thats fine.
But when we do protest, you will hear about it, cause its not going to be so pretty.
Im not trying to have a pissing contest here with the rest of the world to see who can 'riot' the best...all I said was that I dont think what they were/are doing is actually going to get the point across. Try throwing a snowball at a tank, see how far that gets you.When America starts to riot, just plan on seeing burning buildings, cars, ass whoopings from cops, all out chaos.

Until then, we will stay civil about things, and go about it the right way, unlike the rest of the world right now. Doesnt matter in the end though, everyone is going to blame us for their misfortunes anyways, they always do. Its really hard being a pimp, having to keep all of our little hos in line.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join