It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B nuclear powered flying triangle

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The US built nuclear powered aircraft. That is a fact. I've seen the engines myself and anyone can if they take a visit to INL in eastern Idaho. They are on display as a museum piece. Though I've heard they are still radioactive. The engines are the size of buses, maybe larger actually.

The idea was to have nuclear bombers flying in the air at all times. The advent of ICBMs and submarines made the idea obsolete.

M43

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well, All I have to say is .... I believe they are real. Back right before I first started this thread, I witnessed a dark triangle fly pretty low over me and I wasn't sure if the military actually had a new high tech triangle out like the TR-3B. After reading everyones posts I'm convinced.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Off_The_Street

I would have to disagree. I watched a show about rockets on the history channel couple months ago. The Nuke powered engine was perfected in 1970. The scientist who led the project was interviewed on the show. Nasa created the engine but it was not used because supposedly us citizens would not like the idea of a nuke engine flying around in our skies. The project was taken from over Nasa by the CIA.

Actually it was much earlier than that, early 60s. There was a project to eventually make a nuclear powered B-36. They never got further than flying a reactor in a B-36, and they did test some engines on the ground.

There is a B-36 hangar out in the eastern Idaho desert, all by itself. It is that test facility, but they never did make the runway as planned, so it is just the hangar and related facilities

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

The US built nuclear powered aircraft. That is a fact. I've seen the engines myself and anyone can if they take a visit to INL in eastern Idaho. They are on display as a museum piece. Though I've heard they are still radioactive. The engines are the size of buses, maybe larger actually.

The idea was to have nuclear bombers flying in the air at all times. The advent of ICBMs and submarines made the idea obsolete.

The US never got to building a nuclear powered aircraft - the project was cancelled before it progressed past flying a nuclear reactor around.

The Soviets did, however, get a nuclear powered aircraft off the ground and flew it for several flights before they also cancelled their program.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The TR-3B does exist the technolgy is loosly based upon the Nazi bell and other MFD type devices that hace been around for sometime. Although some of the information seems incorrect as far as the propulsion systems, 3 MFD's are used one at each corner of the craft (the craft is large so the individual magnetic fields do not overlap) and are balaced by an onboard computer. Changing the intensity of the field by the rotating mercury filled chambers affects direction. The reactor is unlike reactors in use for power generation in our Naval ships. (I'm a Naval engineer). The craft will NEVER be made public due to the fact it is nuclear powered and has a great deal of mercury onboard. It is a reconn craft used for stealth . I would also assume the pilots of the craft suffer from forms of leukemia from being subject to the magnetic field, shielding would not be 100% effective.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Never underestimate an over worked over paid engineer,.. (I am one...)I would assume since they are already dealing with intense magnetic fields , a high strength properly designed ferrous along with ?? container supplemented with a precise inverse magnetic field would hold the pressures necessary.
High pressure hydraulic (water)cutters used in cutting thin metals routinely use pressure of 1,000,000 psia

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by M43

Its real, and they have better one's than the Antique you speak of.The newer TR-3C-D Chameleon and dragonfly are Transparent, Plasma adaptive camofladge, Tri repell Craft Repell Mass, gravity, Friction. The newer TR-3C-D are Mach-50+ craft, they will police this once fine planet. The reason for NWO is that there are just too many of us on this planet. When the planets pop gets too big,you must police from the air. A transparent police car would be right in the thick of it, you could catch anyone you wish to
Edgar fouch has no clue. The TR-3Boomerang is the U.S. made Ark, its 1100ft long on each side, looks like the letter V, not a solid triangle like the TR-3A, its not made of wood, its BARRELLIUM. The TR-3boo leaves this planet in worst case scenarois( comet impact) (Nuclear Winter)( astroid impact), the Boo returns when planet is stablized. The Boo left 4 months ago, hopefully just testing, best wishes to you all.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
And anonymous posts are read by the mods and only made available to view when they are intelligent and add to the discussion, right

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 19-11-2008 by waynos]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

supposedly yet half the time its crap that i see posted. I seriously don't understand what their criteria is. I think personally that is has to be rumor filled with impossible facts that are wrapped around a poop nugget.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by deepwaters

I've personal have seen this aircraft in flight while serving in the marine corps. It was 1995 at marine base 29 palms, ca. It does function and flies.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me if this is real?

Has this video been debunked or is this the real deal?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Also the X-47A Pegasus someone spoke of earlier.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
Can anyone tell me if this is real?

Has this video been debunked or is this the real deal?

Do you even need to ask that question?

A slow moving, triangular 'UFO' above a large town or city, turning on a bright light halfway through the scene and not one news report? And not one 'wow!' or 'look at that!' from the camera man?

Do you need someone to say 'fake' for you?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RichardPrice

That video was shot in nightvision, so we don't know if the light was visible to the naked eye.
Also you can hear him say "jesus" just as it flashes, very quietly like he's almost speechless.
I'm just asking a question, has the video been examined?
As for someone saying "fake" that depends, is this someone actually basing that information on a digital inspection of the video for telltale signs of CGI, or is this person just saying fake because they THINK they know the answer?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
reply to post by RichardPrice

That video was shot in nightvision, so we don't know if the light was visible to the naked eye.

Which makes it all the more suspicious in my eyes...

I'm just asking a question, has the video been examined?

I don't think it needs to be examined, for the reasons given above.

As for someone saying "fake" that depends, is this someone actually basing that information on a digital inspection of the video for telltale signs of CGI, or is this person just saying fake because they THINK they know the answer?

Put it this way - its on Youtube and there has been no huge outcry over it. It doesn't need debunking, it debunks itself.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Off_The_Street

More Importantly, who do you work for? Is your job is to discredit facts? I understand you have a job to do for the GOV and discredit and actual factual secrets and cast a shadow, but you should understand that the harder you fight to say it doesn't exist the easier it is to know it is real!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I see you guys got a nice discussion going regarding the TR3B.

I spend most of my time on ATS in the Aliens&UFOs discussion forum. Lately I have become interested in the alleged TR3B because of a well known UFO incident. I couldn't find much mention of that case in this thread.

I am talking about the Belgium UFO wave from 1989 through 1990. I have a feeling this sighting could be this TR3B you guys are talking about. It's either that or that craft was alien in my opinion.

Allow me to present the case.

A basic description of the case can be found here:

www.ufoevidence.org...

The craft was photographed by a civillian. The picture has been scientificly analysed for decades and has recently been proven authentic.

The SOBEPS members – which investigation methods, based on scientific validation of facts, are reliable – ask for an analysis of the picture to Marc Acheroy, nuclear physicist at the Royal Military School; to professor François Louange, from a private digital imagery laboratory which cooperates with the CNRS (“Centre National de Recherche Scientifique”, National Center of Scientific Research, France) and the French Army; to the photography service of the Belgian royal institute of artistic patrimony, which has an efficient photographic laboratory; and to Dr. Richard Haines, who works for NASA in California. Result, after years of analysis: the Petit-Rechain picture is not faked.

Here is the picture:

Belgium Triangle (TR3B?)

The scientific analysis yielded some interesting results.

Ten years later, the SOBEPS asks the Orsay Optical Institute for counter-analysis. The purpose of this manoeuvre is to analyse the picture with more recent software and to compare the results with the old data. Result: the picture is not faked, and they have discovered something rather surprising, which was invisible until then: a vortex of moving particles surrounding the vehicle. To this day, no one really knows the nature of those particles. It could be an advanced propulsion technology.

The UFO was tracked on radar and chased by F16 attack fighters but they found themselves heavily outclassed by the UFO. The Belgium authorities were baffled and launched an investigation. They fully cooperated with private investigators and the media, which is unheard of in most countries regarding the subject of UFOs.

The radar data gave an indication of the amazing performance of the UFO.

First lock on the target designated by the CRC. Position: "on the nose" 6 NM (Nautical Miles), 9000 feet, direction: 250. The target speed changes within minimum time from 150 to 970 knots, altitude coming down from 9000 to 5000 feet, then up to 11000 feet, and, shortly after, down to ground level. From this results a "break lock" after some seconds, the pilot losing the radar contact.

After lock on by the F16s the UFO appeared as a diamond shape on the radar.

Official Radar Image

The Belgium Royal Airforce never found an explanation for the strange craft. They released their official report to the public for all to see.

Official Royal Belgium Airforce Report

So what do you think? Could this incident have been the elusive TR3B?

I'm still undecided myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join