It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B nuclear powered flying triangle

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
I can show you 767s

You can't show me TR-3Bs.

All you have is the same old quoting of a few conspiracy sites -- over and ove and over again. Some bozo makes something up out of whole cloth and you figure that enough people copy and paste it, it will magically come true.

But it won't. No matter how badly you want the TR-3B not to be a hoax, it is.

Ok, so obviously your convinced that this is an hoax, so why are you trying so hard to convince others that it is too?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Quetzalcoatl12

Isn't that the whole point of a forum? To discuss topics with others and let the ideas with the most support/evidence prevail? After all, the ATS motto is "deny ignorance" so if some people are ignorant of the fact the TR-3B is a likely hoax, then we wouldn't be denying ignorance if we failed to inform them of that fact.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are secret triangle craft. It's only the description of the TR-3B that's not plausible or feasible. There could be another craft that looks similar, but it's not the TR-3B, and it doesn't have an inertial dampener powered by mercury plasma at 150 degrees K at 250,000 atmospheres.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

It is NOT a hoax, and I know it for a fact.
My father is an Officer at Mac Dill Airbase in Florida. I can not go far into detail about him, but he has access to things that others don't...

Long story short: I asked him about the "Project Aurora" about two years back, and told him that it sounded like a hoax to me, but he formed a smirk and told me that he himself has been infront of the Aurora, and had insight to the Blueprints as early as 1986. According to him it has been used during Desert Storm, as well as during the Iraq war, and can be found in Mac Dill Airbase in Florida.
(Please excuse if i misspelled Mac Dill)

They are about to enter Massproduction as I recently read in "DER SPIEGEL".
The German Center of Aero- and Spacecraft have developed a "triangular Spacecraft" for Airbus, see it for yourself:
NURFLÜGLER: DIE FLIEGENDEN FLUNDERN

[edit on 8/3/2010 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Off_The_Street

i would love for the TR3B to exist but i agree with you just fiction.

i to looked into nuclear powerd engines but yes there far to radioactive to be safe to apply to a plane or missile as they have tested these things as im sure you know. TR3B the enigma.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by big_BHOY

Firstly, the alcubierre warp drive idea is a theoretically valid way to travel faster than the speed of light.

Secondly, the energy calculations for an alcubierre warp drive have varied dramatically depending on the size and shape of the warp field. Some warp field designs have shown titanic amounts of negative energy density material are needed as you noted. On the other hand other calculations have shown that very tiny amounts of negative energy density material is needed.

Thirdly, in Extended Heim Theory the quintessence particle or expansion force particle DOES have negative energy density in their theory.

I think Heim and those working on his theories figured out how gravitophoton pairs (gravitational force/expansion force - positive energy density/negative energy density) could be created and absorbed by matter but that they did not create a valid theory for propulsion. The Extended Heim Theory team of Droscher and Hauser do not seem to see the importance of the expansion force particles.

Furthermore they misinterpreted imo the work of Tajmar and spinning superconductors. I do not think Tajmar found an acceleration force in opposition to the direction of rotation but instead found that the superconductor got heavier (much in the same way that the rotating mercury plasma would get heavier if there was no hill in spacetime on the other side of the TR-3B)

reply to post by Larryman

To my knowledge, the Emdrive is not considered by many as a theoretically possible method of propulsion.

Maybe it does in fact work but I am more skeptical about it than the alcubierre drive or extended heim theory.

reply to post by Arbitrageur

I can't speak to the validity of a mercury based plasma being a liquid at those temperatures mentioned by Edgar Fouche. Normal mercury would be solid at those temperatures, a mercury plasma, I am not so sure, and mercury mixed with other atoms, who knows.

If it is a liquid though then it would be incredibly useful for creating the dent in spacetime (and freeing expansion force particle) as I noted in my other post.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Bobbox1980]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbox1980

Firstly, the alcubierre warp drive idea is a theoretically valid way to travel faster than the speed of light.

Secondly, the energy calculations for an alcubierre warp drive have varied dramatically depending on the size and shape of the warp field. Some warp field designs have shown titanic amounts of negative energy density material are needed as you noted. On the other hand other calculations have shown that very tiny amounts of negative energy density material is needed.

Firstly, the Alcubierre drive doesn't allow you to travel faster than light. The ship never goes faster than light. It's the fabric of space itself which gets screwed with.

Secondly, the energy calculations have been produced 3 times. 1st was by obviously by MA himself. This was all the energy in the universe. The next one was proposed a few years layer by Chris Van Den Broeck. He managed to whittle it down to the energy of an entire galaxy. The 3rd & most recent was just under 2 years ago by Gerald Cleaver & Richard Obousy. This last time they had managed to whittle it down to the size of a large gas giant & that was only for something 10m in size.

If you are proposing differently, then please show a link to an article, peer-reviewed paper or whatever which shows that only 'tiny amounts' of energy that are needed to run an 'Alcubierre Drive'! The smallest amount of energy that has been proposed thus far, requires converting the mass of Jupiter into energy.

I'm sure in future, someone might even manage to whittle those numbers down again, but even if they do, you will still be talking about crazy, crazy amounts of negative energy.

Lastly, no point in me going on about Heim theory since I never even referenced it in my post!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
The TR-3B is not "Star Trek" technology - no warp nacelles.

The Alcubierre drive principal may be ruled out due to required energy consumption, and an internal warp envelope temperature hotter than a star. But I believe the Burkhard Heim anti-gravity principle could still apply. And it may also use these reactionless engines for lateral propulsion:

"The EmDrive"
emdrive.com...

And it might be supplemented with some kind of Tesla field, to provide that 'disappearing while in sky' function. Seems akin to the "Philadelphia Experiment".

The TR-3B is "Forbidden Planet" and "Lost In Space" flying saucer technology
- albeit triangular rather than circular
, in my opinion.

[edit on 3/7/2010 by Larryman]

The EMDrive is nothing but pseudoscience!

The guy who has 'developed' it has been promising to allow it to be peer reviewed for something like 5 years now & still nothing.

As to debunking, it's already been done:

www.assassinationscience.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Firstly, the Alcubierre drive doesn't allow you to travel faster than light. The ship never goes faster than light. It's the fabric of space itself which gets screwed with.

I am well aware of that but for practical purposes I just refer to it as FTL since the ship would get to its destination faster than light would outside the bubble.

Secondly, the energy calculations have been produced 3 times. 1st was by obviously by MA himself. This was all the energy in the universe. The next one was proposed a few years layer by Chris Van Den Broeck. He managed to whittle it down to the energy of an entire galaxy. The 3rd & most recent was just under 2 years ago by Gerald Cleaver & Richard Obousy. This last time they had managed to whittle it down to the size of a large gas giant & that was only for something 10m in size.

According to Serguei Krasnikov only a few milligrams of negative energy density material would be needed, he supposedly modified Broeck's equations according to the alcubierre drive wikipedia article. I tried to find the actual paper but only found pages quoting from the wiki article on google.

Lastly, no point in me going on about Heim theory since I never even referenced it in my post!

I only brought up Heim theory with you because another frequent criticism of the alcubierre warp drive is how to get the negative energy density material. Heim theory has an answer to that question.

Ultimately it makes Heim Theory and the alcubierre drive testable.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Don't misunderstand my proposal of the EmDrive for the TR-3B. I'm not suggesting it as an alternative to the rotating mercury plasma. I am suggesting the EmDrive to be additional to the rotating mercury plasma.

I can not rule out that a fast-rotating mercury plasma might modify Earth's gravity on that object - even if the article's stated mercury plasma temperature and pressure are wrong. The rotation of 'some' material seems a common theme in gravity modification concepts. In Heim's proposal, it was the rotation of a metal ring above a super-conductor magnet. In Ning Li's experiments, it was the rotation of super-conductor magnet it's self. So I still accept the possibility that rotating a mercury plasma might also modify Earth's gravity. But the article states that the modification only negates 90 percent of the gravity force. So an additional force is required to overcome the remaining 10 percent. The article states the use of chemical thrusters for this purpose. But that would probably produce visible downward flames. So, I propose the EmDrive for this same purpose, because their limited thrust capability would not produce such visible flames.

True... the EmDrive does not produce enormous thrust. But, several of them may overcome the 10-percent deficiency of the rotating mercury plasma (or rotating super-conductor magnets) - to achieve a levitation capability. And they could be rotated to provid a weak lateral thrust for slow vehicle maneuvering and movement - as is often reported of UFO's. Of course, the 'fantastic acceleration' will require an additional technology which may then produce a visible trailing exhaust flame for the very short time it would be in sight.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
True... the EmDrive does not produce enormous thrust.

After reading the debunking a few posts up I'm not sure of the EM drive works at all, I was giving it the benefit of the doubt without researching it but I should have known better, did you read that?

Originally posted by big_BHOY
The EMDrive is nothing but pseudoscience!
As to debunking, it's already been done:
www.assassinationscience.com...

Thanks big_BHOY, that doesn't look too good for Shawyer's version of the EM drive, and his poor understanding of physics is a bad sign.

However in principle, I don't see why we couldn't create infinitesimally small thrust with an electromagnetic drive of some sort, because even though photons lack rest mass, they do have momentum, so even if you took something like a flashlight and put it in deep space say between the Milky way and Andromeda galaxies where the gravitational pull of each galaxy was equal, won't the light shining out of the flashlight produce some tiny amount of thrust because of the momentum of the photons leaving it? In other words, doesn't the law of conservation of momentum say that whatever momentum the photons have leaving in one direction, the rest of the system (the body of the flashlight) will have an equal momentum in the opposite direction?

But the big problem I see is the amount of thrust is too small to be of much use for any practical application. That's probably why all the "Practical" engine concepts don't just use EM propulsion, the photons just don't have enough momentum to produce viable amounts of thrust, you need to accelerate ions or some other kinds of masses to get reasonable thrust.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

No they're real -- I saw one up close -- flew over our garage! It's a perfect equilateral triangle -- makes a humming noise but is not a blimp -- lights on each corner. The lights change as green, red, yellow -- NO FUSELAGE. It's a really freaky craft -- goes very slow and low -- but then can just disappear so fast.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery
The German Center of Aero- and Spacecraft have developed a "triangular Spacecraft" for Airbus, see it for yourself:
NURFLÜGLER: DIE FLIEGENDEN FLUNDERN

[edit on 8/3/2010 by Pakd-on-mystery]

Unfortunately for you, any hope you might have had for anything you wrote being taken seriously was obliterated by you linking to a picture of an old and very well known Airbus BWB high capacity transport aeroplane concept and trying to call it a triangular spacecraft. Dear oh dear.

I think the American thing to write, as commentary to this, is simply the single word, FAIL.

Oh, and heres where I mentioned the Airbus 'Flying Wing' design, amongst others, on ATS a whole four years ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-3-2010 by waynos]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Amazing isnt it, how some article written in early 90s, speculating on a "TR-3 Manta" stealth recon aircraft, has been turned by the conspiracy types (with no evidence for that matter) into some superpowerful wondership with nuclear propulsion, that can go into space, and do just about anything.

And for that matter, there was not any evidence for the whole original TR-3 Manta story either. Someone misheard Tier-3, and well that lead to the TR-3 article, and then that has led to the cottage industry of people making pictures on their computer of TR-3 spaceships

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The TR-3B Legend traces right back to speculative work in Nick Cooks "The Hunt for Zero Point"

And when I say legend, I mean Urban Legend.

What it is in reality is the orgasmic fantasy of those who want to beleive that the US has some uber cool secret weapons that are gonna be unleashed and kick ass one day in some kind of war of the worlds/independence day scenario where the Earth needs to be saved by hero pilot Clint Thrust in his super top secret prototype aircraft.

There isn't a single piece of genuine evidence to suggest it exists, and all of the claims about its propulsion system can be traced back to a single source article.

Unlike Aurora, which has some basis in fact and has credible evidence to back up the existence of one, maybe two airframes, the TR-3B has none whatsoever.

Its fiction. Its one of the first truly viral conspiracy claims that hit the internet and the myth continues to be perpetuated to this day.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

There's plenty of good youtube footage of this secret triangle military craft:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And there's tons of sightings reported through MUFON -- it's a triangle with no fuselage -- just a perfect triangle.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well i will believe it like they rolled out the 117 and the spirit

and tell me how it works - until then its obviously so secret and thre fore not meant for us to know about.

We had a saying in the uk during ww2 - careless talk costs lives - if it exist so be it but on the weight of evidence shown here in the forum I doubt it. If it does trying to talk it up I hark back to the ww2 moto.

You all happy spilling secrets if its there?

For one If I was a pilot of such a craft Id be a bit upset - secrets bandied over the internet - hope it wasnt my plane caught in the cross fire.

Still i doubt it exists - so its probably ok.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

O.K. I've given my report numerous times online so here you go:

Summer of 1997 my sister and I are watching X-files. The show ends and my sister goes: "There's those lights I've seen before...[names two other locales].

So we go out onto the deck and look at the horizon. I'm watching balls of light -- each a different color -- doing inexplicable maneuvers. I'm thinking: not headlights, not helicopter, not planes, not tower lights.

My sister gets bored and goes back into the house. Then I suddenly see the lights are connected to a craft which is now flying from the horizon, over the neighbor's woods, directly towards our house.

So then the craft flys over the hill in our yard and then over the big oak tree -- it's slow, making a humming noise, and PERFECT EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE. There's lights on each corner.

The craft was so close I could have hit it with a rock but I didn't dare take my eyes off it -- to make sure I had no missing time.

Then the craft flew over our garage and continued on over the trees across the valley of the river connecting Wisconsin and Minnesota - the St. Croix.

I immediately thought this is some secret military craft. But since there were no other witnesses I figured there was nothing else I could do.

Then in 2000 I was reading rense.com and suddenly came across a sighting of the exact same experience -- perfect triangle, low slow flying, making humming noise, lights on each corner.

So then I read Curt Sutherly's ufo book -- and he has a chapter on the triangle sightings.

At that point I realized this was a new frequently seen craft -- it's a perfect triangle.

Nick Redfern has documented a triangle craft at a u.s. military base in the U.K. in the late 1940s -- he has the military documents to prove it.

So my take is this is some post - WWII technology based on Tesla concepts -- from the Nazi scientists and further developed in the U.S.

Oh and so my mom was running the local legal newspaper and one of her workers shows me this three ring binder from a mass UFO sighting in 1978 in our area. She says we live in a "military test flight corridor" and that there was even cattle mutilations at the time of the sighting, causing a rancher to flee.

So then I finally got copies of those newspaper stories and one lady had missing time as the craft flew over head. So she went under hypnosis and remembered being abducted into the craft.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

It's not a matter of lives... it's a matter of money. Why should we be expected to continue funding a rocket-based space exploration program, when the military sets on a tax-payer funded anti-gravity technology, that would far surpass any rockets NASA has proposed or contemplated?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
There's plenty of good youtube footage of this secret triangle military craft:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Please tell me you're joking. "good youtube footage" sounds like an oxymoron regarding UFOs in the first place.

The first and third videos you posted are such obvious fakes, my 6 year old can tell that. And the 2nd video, 2 seconds of lights and the rest something completely blurry and out of focus, isn't enough to tell us what it is, that's probably the worst video I've ever seen and I've seen some bad ones.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I realize you don't "buy" the videos but the firsthand witness reports are real. There is definitely a secret craft. The Belgium sightings give further video evidence of the craft as well:

www.youtube.com...

Too bad! I SAW one of these craft up close -- I had never heard of the big black triangles but I knew right away it was a secret military craft. It's a completely perfect triangle -- no fuselage, lights on each corner.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join