It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B nuclear powered flying triangle

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
M43

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Does anyone know if the the TR-3B is an actual functioning AF aircraft, a real working jet not just a plan or a skematic?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The Ultra Top Secret TR-3B

The TR-3B is NOT fiction and was built with technology available in the mid- 1980s or earlier. The triangular shaped nuclear powered aerospace platform was developed under the Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies.

The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B's first operational flight was in the early 90s. Technology assuredly developed from reverse engineering of recovered alien artifacts and programs such as the SR-74 and SR-75 was used in the TR-3B.

At least three of the billion dollar plus TR-3Bs were flying by 1994.

The TR-3B vehicle's outer coating is reactive to electrical stimulation and can change color, reflectiveness, and
radar absorptiveness, thus making the vehicle look like a small aircraft or a flying cylinder--or even tricking radar
receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or several aircraft at various locations.

A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the "Magnetic Field Disrupter" surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology. Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology. The government will go to any lengths to protect this technology.

The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field that disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within
proximity by 89 percent. This is not antigravity. Anti-gravity provides a repulsive force that can be used for
propulsion. The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth's gravitational field upon the mass within the circular
accelerator.

The mass of the circular accelerator, and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by almost 90%. This causes the effect of making a vehicle extremely light and able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet constructed--except, of course, those UFOs we did not build. The TR-3 is a reconnaissance platform with an indefinite loiter time. "Indefinite" because it uses a nuclear reactor for power.

Many sightings of triangular UFOs are not alien vehicles but the ultra top secret TR-3B. The NSA, NRO, CIA, and USAF have been playing a shell game with aircraft nomenclature - creating the TR-3, modified to the TR-3A, the TR-3B, and the Teir 2, 3, and 4, with suffixes like 'Plus' or 'Minus' added on to further confuse the fact that each of these designators is a different aircraft and not the same aerospace vehicle.

The TR-3B's propulsion is provided by three multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above 100,000 feet.

Information Links below:

www.anomalous-images.com...

www.gotthatonline.com...

robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

www.rense.com...

www.virtuallystrange.net...

M43

posted on Jan, 31 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Wow! Thanx for all that great info! Around where I live there are quite a few sightings of mysterious cylinder type craft, people call them ufos maybe it is sightings from the TR-3B!

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Just another more practical Aircraft ready for production is the X-47A Pegasus.
Northrop Grumman expects to put the first unmanned combat aircraft intended for operations off a carrier.
The demonstration craft began low-speed taxi testing on July 19 last year. The next test for the X-47A is to simulate carrier-deck cable arrests. The Navy wants a carrier-based UCAV within 10 years.
The appearance of the aircraft is extreemly similar to the B-2 except no cockpit.

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
www.mujweb.cz... (This site as BANDWIDHT TROUBLES and it's in czexh)

www.americanantigravity.com...

And watch this video :

americanantigravity.web1000.com...

more videos at : americanantigravity.web1000.com...

[Edited on 3-2-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 3-2-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 5-2-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You can also look here too!!!

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

Very cool pics!!!! ((Ok not real?!?! but still cool)))

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
AMERICAN ANTIGRAVITY VIDEOS ARE REAL...
THE PURCHASE IN THEIR SITE MATERIALS TO BUILD YOUR OWN ANTI/G LIFTER...
IF TR-3B EXIST, IT MUST BE THE SAME TECHNOLOGY

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If you look back through the ATS chronicles, you'll see plenty on this.
It's the longest-running and most intriguing of the "retroengineered" "Aurora" topics and the net is full of speculation on the plane, the C-130 "black" photo and the anti-gravity mechanisms; but -alas -you'll find nothing "solid".
Nevertheless, there's a great deal of fascinating reading out there.

PS let us not forget the "real" TR-3B: a marvellous sports car.

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I don't know much about the plane but I can tell you this... If you take a reflective metal disk...Aluminum I think... and spin it at high speeds 2500 RMP or so, A magnet will will repel from it...ie creates and opposite pole. So in theory a powered gyroscope with a reflective base could repel the earths magnetic field and thus lift off. I would have no idea how you could control such a thing...but liftoff is possible.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
TR-3B is the real deal.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is all some great info. on the TR 3. And I agree about the sports car

About the air plan though, it was menchened that is uses multi mode engines. Might some one be able to exsplain what those are?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Sorry, M43, there's no evidence whatsoever for a "nuclear powered triangular flying craft" at all.

Although the US government did experiment with the idea of a nuclear powered aircraft in the fifties, it was dropped simply because the shielding made it too heavy and even with the shielding, it posed a tremendous potential danger both to the crew and the people nearby.

All that rubbish by deepwater about "developed under the Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies", "reverse engineering of recovered alien artifacts", "outer coating is reactive to electrical stimulation and can change color, reflectiveness, and radar absorptiveness, thus making the vehicle look like a small aircraft or a flying cylinder", "circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the 'Magnetic Field Disrupter'..." and so on is just that -- rubbish.

Think for yourself here a minute, bud. If there were such an airplane, then why is the United States wasting billions of dollars on "obsolete" designs like the F-22, F/A35, F/A-18E/F, and so on?

That's not to say that a TR3 didn't exist. As several people have mentioned, we have pictures of them. Indeed, I had a 1960 TR3-A when I was a young man. It looked exactly like this except that it was red instead of blue:

But the magic airplane is just silly gossip, and, despite the howls and flames I'm sure I will get, no one here will be able to present one single iota of evidence for it.
Sorry.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Off_the_street, you have been talking about something that has been discussed by memebers before.

"...why is the United States wasting billions of dollars on "obsolete" designs like the F-22, F/A35, F/A-18E/F, and so on?"

That was your question, and to give you a simple answer, is this, America is spending so much money on obsolete designs as those because if America spent so much money on the new designs, then The U.S. would be bankrupt. We spend money on those designs because right now, that is all the R&D budget allows for.

So you need to think about it ok? And I have done some extensive research on what the TR-3A is believed to accomplish, or atleast believed what it is to be.

For me, I have only know about the TR-3A, and was unaware about the TR-3B until a few months back, and yes I do believe that the TR-3B is a little bit farfetched.

So to agree with you, yes I do believe that the TR-3B does not exist, but to answer your question, there are a few reasons why America is still using those obsolete models, and I have just named one.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Supposedly some group of Greys reportedly use triangle shaped craft. This is just something I've heard from a UFO guide, I'm not sure how reliable it is though. If the TR-3B is real, which I think it is then it would explain a large number of UFO sightings.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The alien stuff is GARBAGE!

In fact the US has been working on anti gravity technology since the 1920's

Check out a book by Nick Cook (I'm preatty sure thats the Authors name - he is or maybe was the aviation editor for Janes Defense) called "the hunt for zero point" or something to that effect. He obviously has some sources that most of us don't from his job, and he does a very good job of showing how the US has been working on this kind of technology for a while.

This TR-3b stuff is most likely FICTION as is any "alien technology."

However, don't rule out anti-gravity technology just yet. I used to be a BIG doubter, but the more I have read, the more I have become convinced that the US has at least been working on it. However, that does NOT mean that there is an actual working aircraft.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
The alien stuff is GARBAGE!

Check out a book by Nick Cook (I'm preatty sure thats the Authors name - he is or maybe was the aviation editor for Janes Defense) called "the hunt for zero point" or something to that effect. He obviously has some sources that most of us don't from his job, and he does a very good job of showing how the US has been working on this kind of technology for a while.

Yes it is Nick Cook I have the book - it is excellent - also some good stuff in there on WWII german experiments.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I agree with Madman, although I am not familiar with any particular efforts. However, I do know that my company has done some preliminary investigation as, I assume most other defense and aerospace contractors.

My personal belief is that it there is a theoretical basis for gravity cancellation or modification (that does not, of course, involve toting around a black hole), I am not familiar with it.

Furthermore, if there actually were such a theoretical possibility, there is a pretty wide gap between such and a working model.

But I won't dismiss ANYTHING out of hand....

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I agree with Madman, although I am not familiar with any particular efforts. However, I do know that my company has done some preliminary investigation as, I assume most other defense and aerospace contractors.

My personal belief is that it there is a theoretical basis for gravity cancellation or modification (that does not, of course, involve toting around a black hole), I am not familiar with it.

Furthermore, if there actually were such a theoretical possibility, there is a pretty wide gap between such and a working model.

But I won't dismiss ANYTHING out of hand....

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If it means anything I really hope you people are right that are saying it could actually exist. I would like to think that no matter how bad it might look for us keeping what freedom we have, that perhaps our Gov just might have a way keeping us safe. Because if the TR 3 does exist who know what else they could do with the technology.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
antigravity and aliens are scientific myths, but they sell very well books and tv shows,airborne nuke reactors are very dangerous specially at such high powers (to make plasma or whatever)...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join