It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does America Finance its debt? *Another MUST WATCH*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Another must watch:

Do you wonder how we are getting all this money???

Glenn Beck explains it so it's easier to understand.

WATCH THIS PLEASE

[edit on 20-2-2009 by David9176]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I tell you what, if that littler explanation didn't open the eyes of the sleepers in the nation nothing will.

He very nicely and very funny pointed out the problem of the entire economic collapse, The Federal reserve.

Interesting but the question is, who is keeping the books at the federal reserve lately.

BTW I love the video.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

The "It's a Wonderful Life" clip is classic.

I would have never thought of that comparison.

The whole thing couldn't be laid out simpler.

I hope people watch marg!!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I show the clip to my husband and he just look at it and say, "this is crazy", I have the feeling that many Americans right now are trying very hard to forget all this economic problem in hopes that the government will fix it all.

The truth is that is the government the one causing more damage than help.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I have the feeling that many Americans right now are trying very hard to forget all this economic problem in hopes that the government will fix it all. The truth is that is the government the one causing more damage than help.

I couldn't agree more.

If anyone looks at this and thinks it's ok then there is nothing left that can change their minds on the spending.

We can't do this anymore, I wish people would understand it.

Your husband is right...This is crazy!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Nice...I guess that's about as simple as he could explain it, as even at the end it starts to get a little crowded/complicated.

Now...add Wall St in there somewhere with the Fed/Treas/China/Banks/Brokers/Rating Agencys/Hedge Funds/ect...

now try to follow the money...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Now...add Wall St in there somewhere

Oh man, don't throw that monkey wrench in there.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Really at this point it's best just to have a plan for ourselves and for our immediate families.

I've already took the lead to be the crazy offspring spouting nonsense lol. Last week at a family dinner I told my brother that I'd rather be know as the crazy but if shtf I'll at least have the plan and nerves to see us through it, have meeting points, guns/ammo, ect, ect. He agreed and he's pretty much onboard on what's going on so it's nice to have some support.. My folks are coming around as they know something is wrong, they just can't pin point it.

As far as Beck. I thought he was a prick for awhile(especially early on towards Ron Paul) but he's come along way the last couple of years. Even though he is a MSM employee I think he gets it. I think he presents his show well enough for most can understand todays issues or at the very least get them interested. That way after his show they can research themselves. He's touching no, no territory though with some of this talk so I'd be suprised if he lasts the year. Then again maybe he's feeding us what they want us to know for some odd reason.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Tyr Sog]

new topics

top topics

join