Glen Beck: Prepare For The Worst (Must Watch)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Oh yea, I did that Survival Test..the type of survivalist I am according to the test is a "Thinker". I had my whole family do it, and we all had different survival personalities.

link   
reply to post by Common Good

Oh I need to do it.

is there a link?

link   
reply to post by David9176

I looked also, it seems there are a couple of sets of what you posted but that is all. Earlier today he had Gerald Celente on the Radio and there is a two part on youtube on a Glenn Beck search.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Michigan!!!

I've already got my sites set on a couple of spots in the state to bugout to.
With the current over population of deer here it should be good eatin' for a few...

[edit on 2/20/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yup Yup...
The test is the small box up near the top.
www.clearspring.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Lol so do I. I can tell you some stories about me telling off the cops, honestly I'm surprised I haven't gotten arrested.

True they are training, but you also have to remember that they are doing their jobs. As far as the military if they refuse orders they can get into big trouble and they have families to support. So they are just playing along with their game.

Also think about it this way, if/when SHTF there is the threat of communist revolution or fascist take over so there is that to worry about also.

There are lots of scenarios to think about where that training could come in handy.

reply to post by j2000

That's crazy, there is so much tension in the world right now that all it would take is one little spark and it would all go up like a grain silo. That is good they told to them to screw off.

Its funny with every bailout it seems like more and more people are starting to think that there is more going on than meets the eye.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Hey don't forget David, The Michigan Militia is pretty much all about small government, so i'm sure they are stockpiling ammo and supplies as we speak. This has been my absolute favorite thread here to date. "Why?" some may ask....And I answer, because it is probably the single most important topic to date! The information we are getting here is absolutely vital, and to be able to pass this onto other people, via a source as major as Faux news, is just wonderful. I will be showing this to everyone, and i'm still stocking up on EVERYTHING. S will indeed HTF, and I don't think there's a damn thing we can do to stop it anymore.

BTW, here in Arizona we have a whole buttload of gun owners who will NOT buy the BS that is being fed to us, myself being one of them. From Detroit to Phoenix, whatever happens I got your back brothers.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

Huh, that's on the "I wish list" here in Kansas.

Kansas Militia, count 1

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I was born in AZ...Most of my Fam is in Tucson.

But I am and have been officially a Vegan for 21 years now. going on 22.
But just to let you know, you have a neighbor willing to throw down wit ya!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Thanks for the link to that. I'm a fighter (you attack adversity with determination and grit. Tough, resilient, and never a quitter, you keep going when others give up.)

I never thought of myself that way but who knows..maybe I am.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

hella. I think the two best survivalists are the fighters and the thinkers.
But I guess that just depends on the survival situation you are faced with.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I did see that. That was crazy, they arrested him for doing it too that is even more nuts.

I'm in SC. I won't give away my exact location but lets just say there is lots of backup around me, of the Marine flavor.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Nothing wrong with Veganism brotha! If the worst comes to pass, we'll all likely be surviving on a predominantly vegan diet with a touch of da meats thrown in anyway. Feel free to hit me up with a U2U, maybe we can come up with a plan so my people can hook up with your people somewhere along the way!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Hey don't forget David, The Michigan Militia is pretty much all about small government, so i'm sure they are stockpiling ammo and supplies as we speak

I'm going to look up info on this. i've heard about it before but you definitely don't hear about these groups in the media.

I have no idea how big they are but i'll have to check it out.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Your Survivor Type: Realist
You know that life is hard so you face facts and do whatever is efficient and effective to achieve your goals.

Sounds about right...whatever that means...

To bad most government employees don't follow that mantra...

Coolness...all kinds of links for The Michigan Militia!!!

[edit on 2/20/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Connector here, i care about family and friends

What can I say? Gotta have the peeps around you to make it, safety in numbers and all that.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
When I first watched the video of Santelli going off...that is when it truly hit me..this is how it's going to start.

Now the real kicker is what if there is a terrorist attack here right now?

Could u imagine??

I remember on 9/11, getting off work, going to the gas station to pick up some smokes.

People were lined up at the pumps, filling up the parking lots and spilling unto the roads.

Imagine that topped onto the financial chaos...it would be far worse.

All it's going to take is one thing and it's going to explode.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
thinker

not one line.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Thanks for that. I agree with that one. Anyone can pull a trigger but not everyone will think ahead to plant booby traps and have several escape routes, etc.(just in case) To think the way others do and anticipate their moves. To take on the survival mindset needed and improve your situation immediately. To fashion a weapon or tool out of what's available, ect. To use the environment for their detriment. To always be one step ahead no matter what, for to not be is to fail. Having others watch your back and you theirs is imperative and is in everyone's best interest. Checking in from idaho or arizona!(depending on where I'm needed) I got yours also.

P.S. Please don't resort to partisan BS on this thread anyone! Thanks!
Hopefully, we are all Americans at the end of the day.
Or are we Americants?

[edit on 20-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
I'm going to look up info on this. i've heard about it before but you definitely don't hear about these groups in the media.

I have no idea how big they are but i'll have to check it out.

The MI Militia is quite large, and very well armed. Def. check for some further info. though, as I have limited knowledge on them personally. Fairly certain they base themselves up north though, which is nice due to the vastness of the forests up there, and the plentiful game.

here is the Michigan Militia website: Michigan Militia

[edit on 20-2-2009 by mpriebe81]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join