It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck: Prepare For The Worst (Must Watch)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I have always trusted our military, and the military people know this. And as a former Marine, im telling you right now, if I was still in the corps and they told me to turn my weapon on my people, I would basically turn on the guys who gave those orders.

I think most Americans trust our soldiers although they may not like why they are where they are.

I know that I do. Anyone who risks their butts for us while we DESTROY our economy should deserve nothing less that complete respect in my book.

I think you are right and I hope that you are right because if things get that bad....the people of this country are going to need them.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I'm with you on that. I have much respect for the military not so much for cops.

To me cops that enforce every ignorant law is just a lemming I understand that they are just doing their job, but to still knowingly trample on our rights and up hold laws that are unconstitutional just doesn't sit will well with me.

At the same time I don't think all cops are bad.

edit - grammar

[edit on 20-2-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This may help explain how ANYONE can be "used" to commit atrocities by higher ups! Dont think your country would ever shoot at you?
Dont think your country would ever rip you off and give it to the bankers? Wow. Wish I was so trusting. Sure wouldn't be hanging round here waiting for STHTF.
Google ruby ridge sometime. Or japanese internment camps.
Better read this too. IMO. It's long but enlightening...

In order to understand the mystery of seemingly blind compliance to authority, there is perhaps no better sample of human nature than the 1961 experiments on “Obedience to Authority,” conducted by Dr. Stanley Milgram, a psychologist at Yale University. His studies were spawned by the recent trial and execution of Adolph Eichmann. The results were posted in Milgram’s “Obedience to Authority: An Experimental View” (1974).

survivalacres.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I agree that it doesnt matter what party did it, its the fact that its being done that scares me. I am just really scared for the day they try to take our guns. that will be the day that we see all our liberties go away.

I am stockpiling ammo, and .22 rounds. just in case the SHTF, I can still hunt squirel, and rabbit, and hopefully some kyotes, and deer!

I am also in the military, and I pray the day doesnt come when they asked me to police the streets.. I would never do it. I always thought it would be NATO troups doing it.

Great thread!

James

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

It is scary to think about what it will actually be like. I think the scariest part is that people that are informed know that it is coming. It isn't a matter of if but a matter of when.

A little off topic, but where are all the people that say they don't talk about this stuff in the MSM, well here it is they are talking about now where are they?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I dont think you should worry about them bro, I think they arent the ones that we should be focusing our attention on, and if our govt brought in soldiers from other countries to do the policing, I hope that our military would stand up to them as well.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Smokinbbl

He also addressed that issue on this show. If they come to get our guns or knowingly are trampling our rights.

That is what led to the BUBBA scenario. It would happen to a few people before small tight nit communities started popping up and actually enforcing the constitution themselves.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

haha I dont either...
If I had to put it into a ratio of (good/bad) it would probably be (1/5)

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

The military and police are training right now for civil unrest...at least that is what GB says he's been told off the record by these officials.

Police I would be more worried about as well. They fire on people now for reasons that they shouldn't. BUt then again, if they aren't getting paid and the economy is in shambles...why would they enforce it?

BTW...i certainly dont think all cops are bad either. I was best friends with one...he was a good guy.

A little off topic, but where are all the people that say they don't talk about this stuff in the MSM, well here it is they are talking about now where are they?

They'll just say he's from Faux news and disregard it completely. I wish people could get past that. He hammers all politicians in almost every single show. I'm surprised he's even able to get some of them on.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I didn't think about the information that was right there until I read your post. I think it was Germany or at least one of the strong western europe countries told the EU to F-off yesterday.
They did not want anything to do with their Union. It was a big blow to them.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

if our govt brought in soldiers from other countries to do the policing, I hope that our military would stand up to them as well.

Not to mention there is an army in Texas in the waiting....Why can't all the states be like Texas in this regard?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

It would be nice if "outside/private" forces were repelled by our forces...oh wait...they're all overseas fighting in other countrys, with all our equipment... (shrugs shoulders and walks into gas chamber)

[edit on 2/20/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Did you see the mock currencies that were being printed that he showed on the show?

Liberty dollars or something like that?

Crazy.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Texans are a proud people, as they should be, they have went through a lot throughout history, and if anyone in America is going to set an example of things, it is going to be them. They are the backbone of our constitution, and our military(majority of enlisted members of the military come from Texas). I think once Texas starts whoopin ass, the rest are sure to follow. Hopefully.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
David, once again, S & F
I wish someone had the rest of the show.
I got a call on a phone interview 15 minutes into the show today and missed it. I was looking so forward to it.

Keep up the good work and let me know if you come up with a way to get some action going. I've got the family finally moving and stocking up and getting supplies ready. Beyond that, I know what needs to be done. I have a loose plan to get it done. But I need some ideas to get people to make the first step.

U2u me if needed and I'll give you contact info.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

haha. right. Maybe we can count on Obamas civilian army

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I'd love to be one of them. I live in Michigan and there are many hunters up here...hopefully that's a good thing.

Michigan is in dire straights already as it is.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
20 + States Declaring Sovereignty Under the 10th Amendment!!! Pennsylvania State Rep Sam Rohrer

youtube

This State Rep explains what everyone is doing with the Sovereignty stuff.
It sounds like mostly economic protection from states that are going bust like CA.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I got a call on a phone interview 15 minutes into the show today and missed it. I was looking so forward to it.

The best part of the show was the first half hour and most of it is posted. The last half hour seemed to be dominated by commercials.

There is a survival section he did..i'm still searching for it. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find it yet.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

MI, I lived in Auburn Hills for a bit working on the Viper and again with a Ford LS project a few years back.

I am in Kansas.

How many other states do we have covered here people?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join