It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck: Prepare For The Worst (Must Watch)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I've been blocking out that bit of news.

That would be a another sad day in this world.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Its ok. There are two things you can do. Be aware and keep it in back of your mind, or never think about those things or ever speak about them. Its what you choose to do.
I called my mother and told her that Obama was going down the same path as Bush...

..... She hung up on me.

I have a neighbor who liked Bush because he wore nice ties.

She thinks Obama is good looking...therefore will make a great president.

Honestly, i dont want any of this horror to come to pass...I want peace.

I just dont see anything improving or a light at the end of the tunnel right now.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

There is a light at the end of the tunnel...it's the train that's going off the tracks when it exits...

Larry Kudlow wears some bright/nice ties also...think she'd like him? ...everytime he opens his mouth I cringe

BTW: I re-recorded Glenn's show that was played at 9pm est tonight...if anyones really interested, I could post the last 3/4 in a better format...

[edit on 2/22/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

I'd like to see it. I have my DVR set to record the weekday shows, and just realized that I do not have Saturday's show programmed. I just now set it for the next airing, which isn't until 4AM. I was hoping to see it before then.

BTW,

Do I know you from somewhere? Like, Terminus?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963

There is a light at the end of the tunnel...it's the train that's going off the tracks when it exits...

I just spit my Coke. Good one, and so true!!!!

I am surrounded by people who think i'm crazy and they dont care about anything. :shk:

You might say i am alone in my little conspiracy world.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Ok I'll convert/post it on youtube I guess...can't hurt...post in a few, but it might be 4am est before I get it...microsoft encoder 2/wmv splitter/upload...

and I don't think you know me personally...I'm a michigander...but nice to meet you!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Don't feel alone!!! All my "Friends" have been on my back since I joined ATS..."what a bunch of hooey!!!"

I told 'em straight up "I've learned more about how the real world works on this site in 2 months than I learned in 15 yrs of schoolin'"

I wonder if Arcadia National Park would be a good place to hideout if TSHTF? Know of it?

ooopppsss...(ssshhh)

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Here it is...the whole hour...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

(sorry for com's...not enought time on my hands...)

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Yes the movie was The Postman, staring Kevin Costner if I am not mistaken. A good movie to watch if interested.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyjames65

I think I posted that movie at one time on some thread...a plausable outcome?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I had a wonderful talk with my mother this morning about the economy and while talking she said:

"I dont want to know, I just want to stick my head in the sand and pretend everything is okay!"

This seems to be the outlook most Americans have about the economy. They know in their subconscious that things are getting really really bad, but for them it's easier to live their daily lives pretending to believe that everything will be okay.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Sorry to hear that...some older people might be inclined to take this route, as they've see this before and are tired of "fighting" the system...but, someone older should also see that change can be affected...tell her...don't give up!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

I think I have this crash thing figured out for everyone!
(since I know it all, eh thrustbucket?)hehe
Funny how I DO have lots of people all the time call me and want to know what the flips going on with the world! It takes somebody in the middle to see through the BS that is the basis of our society. It is the glue that holds everything together. If we knew the truth we probably wouldn't like it and deny it or ignore it anyway.(stick head in sand)
We are addicted to stuff! The reason most people dont want to believe what you are saying, is because they can't bear the thought of losing(it's not spelled "LOOSING" everyone, thanks)their life based on easy CONsumption. If walmart and mickey d's couldn't get food deliveries,(for whatever reason, not just a crash of the economy)people would not have a clue what to do! Thats the real fear behind it. They would end up dead on the bottom of the stampede pile holding the last cheeseburger! Good point OP!!! Sad but true....
Wonder how healthy this fast food and consumptive lifestyle really is for mind, body, soul and humanity's planet? WE are some fat muthus in this country, we take the cake! hehe THATS your real TRUTH!
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Shoppin' and eatin'! Thats who we are.

Believe and trust who and what you want, just dont be pissed off when your blinders get knocked off someday as YOU are falling off the cliff.
That's one reason why we turn to organized religions, people need their self assurance fears pacified and end up thinking they are the only ones who "know the real truth straight from God himself" and start killing others who don't feel that way! Dont think "Christians" ever do that?
They dont understand satan sometimes does his best work at their church too! (To confuse now is to destroy later)
Maybe off topic or THE REASON WHY we are asleep to this bigger reality.
Your call.
Hey thrustbucket, are you saying you support polygamy, racism, incest, elitism, sexism, divisiveness among many other "quaint little quirks"?Blacks couldn't be in the church because they were considered "dirty" and a lower life form untill the church was forced or had a "revelation"! How convenient is that? Change doctrine as you go depending on your current whims? WTF?
Hear that everyone?
Thrustbucket supports incest & racism and s*** like that!
Sorry if I just call it like I see it, I keep my head out of the hot sand of societies current ills. Good way to get your head cooked!
I call Bull*** when I see it! Dont like it? Go to the top of your page and click the "h" out of here then! Go play video games like children and whatever you do DO NOT use your mind or body for better things.
If we all did that more, it would be a better place to cohabitate!
Thanks OP!

[edit on 22-2-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What is unfolding looks as eerily like the move "Masked and Anonymous". I would recommend watching it to get a idea what a hell-hole future we are heading into.

The movie was ahead of its time and panned by critics. . If it were released to today it might be more appreciated. It boasts a star-studded cast and ought to have been a wake up call. I recommend it if you are having a hard time wrapping your head around what might lie in our not-to-distant future.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Missed that one. I'll see if I can find it.

Found it.
Movie site

Lots of big actors in this one.
It only did 530k at the box office.
I've got IMDB pro..........

[edit on 22-2-2009 by j2000]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Star for you hex.. thanks for posting that.. I've been searching high and low for the entire episode

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
A couple of questions to the perusers of this thread.

What percentage of Rupert Murdoch's financial empire has been lost due to the economic downturn. How many millions of dollars does that equate to?

What are the chances that Mr. Murdoch put Glen Beck on Fox News for the express purpose of preparing the American people for what lies ahead? Worst case scenario included.

Could this be considered "Murdoch's Revenge" for the horrible financial position the Fed, Senators, Congresspersons, Corporate CEO's, and the financial managers from Wall Street have done to his empire and the American people.

If so, kudos to you Mr. Murdoch for attempting to wake up the sleeping.

IMO Glen Beck is a great choice. Time to call spades, spades, if its not too late.

Can't think of a better choice.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ranhome
What if the worse is already over?!?

Do you need proof????

Ah, sure I'll take some. Give me 1, just 1 positive economic sign that the worst of the financial disaster is over. Just 1.

A good friend is a broker and is praying the DJI bottoms at 6,000, with fears that it may fall to 5000. That is downright ugly.

I think the worst is yet to come.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Oldnslo]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
We need to have an ATS party before the end of the world happens. Ill be the DJ !! Wonder how many hotties there are on here?

::boogies::

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Sent this to Glenn Beck for what its worth...

Glen,

You, as well as 99% of the Media seem to perpetuate a continuing
Misunderstanding of Militia. Including Who is involved, What the
Militia Stands for, and what the roll of the Militia is. And sadly
those involved in the Militia (Myself Included) do not believe this is
by accident. Hence the use of the slogan "Bubba Effect", as in
redneck, backward ass country folk who have no teeth and marry
relatives. You could not be any further from the truth. And the more
that these non-truths continue to be pushed by yourself and the rest
of the media, the less those that know the truth listen.

Those who are involved in the Militia DO NOT HATE Government. We are
NOT ANTI Government. What we do want and strive for is the
Constitutional Government that our founding fathers gave us, and for
our government to follow the Constitution as they swore an oath to do,
but refuse to do.

What we are against is the tyrannical government that runs this country.

Those involved in the Militia, as well as Survival Groups have been
preparing for these times for Years, unlike the media statements,
including your own that some are just starting to get ready. We are
Very Prepared. And yes, we will protect ourselves, our family, and
our property. That includes protecting ourselves from the Out Of
Control Federal Agencies like the BATF, FBI, Etc.

Also your time frame of 2014 is way off. Are you really serious?
Look around, its already happening. And it will get much worse. You
should really start thinking more in the time frame of Mid 2009 to
early 2010. Just look at the acceleration of what has been happening
over the years compared to today.

As one of your guests said - "the second amendment is not about hunting".

This is a good site - www.constitution.org

Thanks - A Militia Member

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join