It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck: Prepare For The Worst (Must Watch)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
What if the worse is already over?!?

Do you need proof????

Look as far as the government acting now?

When have they ever been spot on?

The worst is for sure almost over.

The MAN usually get invoved at point " A"or is it closer to point "B" on the way to C ?

[edit on 21-2-2009 by ranhome]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone remember watching television on Super Friday every year the day after Thanksgiving?

Doesn't anyone remember seeing people trample over each other just so they could save 5 dollars on some piece of crap item in the store?

Now imagine how it would be if they were scrambling for food instead of a vacuum cleaner.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Evey body has a way to deal with the situation, some do like Bush told the consumers in the nation to do after 9/11, Go spend and live as usual, but we know that a lot change since then and got worst.

You thing that no getting ready and prepare for any eventuality is going to make the problems go away?

If I know I am to lose my home because my husband is to lose his job, do you think it will be responsible of me to go and spend my next month rent money?

And believe that nothing is going to happen?

I don't think so.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by shrike071

Disgrunted Employee. Figures.
You almost had me too........

Now that your done personally attacking a poster, the OP, the Content Person, where is your backup information that we do not need to prepare for anything?
Where is your information that our Govt. has not stepped on our Constitution and our Bill of Rights?
Where are your experts that will say the worst is over and we can all go back to work on Monday as new jobs await us?

Can you answer any of these? Really, without cutting someone down?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ranhome

I'll put up the 50 dollars to have "Self Induced Victim" on your head stone.
You better think about something.
If one person, listens to you, and does not make it. Would you even feel guilty?

I guess I wouldn't if my job was to mis-inform people. Wouldn't want to wake up and put your boss into place now would we?

[edit on 21-2-2009 by j2000]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Also thanks to everyone who would rather whine about glenn beck and not discuss the contents of the videos.

Many of us here don't care to play that game anymore. We just want the truth.

If the truth comes from some lunatic or the smartest guy in the world...it's still the truth and I'll take it any way I can get it.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well I would vote too keep food production going. Really I would.

If its a total break down of society, I call debbs on the GEESE at the park. They look yummy. I look around dont see a shortage of meat. Thats pretty much all I eat. So you would be cutting out the middle man in that worst case scenario.

Then our neighbors would turn on each other ? really? wow that sounds like an anarchist wet dream...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ranhome

If you dont' have anything constructive to add to the thread, just go find another thread to waste posts on.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Being mentally ready for TSTHTF is key to survival. Yeah, is it scary and depressing to look at the horrible possibilities that may lie ahead. I am so afraid that the people who are ignoring this crisis are going to be the ones who do really bizarre things as they have developed no coping skills for worst case scenario situations. Gerald Celente keeps saying that when people lose it all they lose it. If this unfolds as it appears to be doing then I'd rather be in the group that keeps their wits and works the problem than those who can't face a life without their favorite comfort food. Tough choices lie ahead and when things get tough I want to be as prepared as I possible.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Sorry David and Mod, I have to repost this, I thought it was important and it got buried quick.

How come so many get side tracked from what the OP put up?

It is a wake up call. It's time folks! Everything can be saved at this point.
But it's like a sale. If you don't act now, it will be gone.

Beck and Clemente tried to explain it to everyone last month.
This shock is based on history and lots of experince.
The Govt. went wrong 96 years ago with the creation of the Federal Reserve Bank.
Over time their owners, thirteen families, have slowly put things into this position. As of late, last couple of years of Bush as a set-up, Patriot Act, etc. And now for Obama to wipe it out.

There are no political sides here. They are all bad. This is the Republic as it should be at stake.
Beck could not be anymore clear about this. He has been asking since the TARP as to "What will it take for the American People to wake up and do something?"

There are a couple of ways to do it. Two really. And they should be done at the same time. It involves the Separate State Govts, and YOU!
Yes YOU!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I was on topic talking about spreading doom and gloom...

I guess I wouldn't if my job was to mis-inform people. Wouldn't want to wake up and put your boss into place now would we? LOL boss me? no sadly i am unemployeed went from 115k to zero... But I HAVE faith in myself. What was that saying I only trust 2 people in this world. One of them is me and the other is not YOU.

Self Induced Victim? really preferred Self Induced Victom. Hey my grammer isnt the best but if I am going out of my way to insult them. I would take time to use the sk1llcheck on my computer. lol jk

If you dont like the people running the country please vote them out.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ranhome
What if the worse is already over?!?

Do you need proof????

Look as far as the government acting now?

When have they ever been spot on?

The worst is for sure almost over.

The MAN usually get invoved at point " A"or is it closer to point "B" on the way to C ?

[edit on 21-2-2009 by ranhome]

I am sorry, I don't get your answer as far as how the Govt is acting and that is suppose to tell me anything good.
Is there any experts out there that are saying we are on the upside?
Can you find a story, a link, a youtube or something?
I would really love it if this were true.

Now, have they put the Constitution back into place?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ranhome

No prob. on the spell check, I changed it before you posted. lol
I knew something didn't look right.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
[edit on 21-2-2009 by j2000]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have no proof. I am just saying historically speaking and please correct me because history is not my thing professionally.

The government is not exactly PROACTIVE at things Its more of a REACTIVE thing. But is that really surprising? The government is like a big ship hard to steer. I am sure you can come up with many reactive examples, Can someone please enlighten me on the proactive examples to a “cough” crises?

So my logic is that the current situation is about half over if not more. I am not asking anyone to believe me.

One thing I really dont understand here on this board. Is the way that many think “ in one hand our government officials are idiots and in the other hand they are so smart that everything damn thing is a government cover up.”

Its something like a weird catch-22. But hey if it floats your boat thats how you roll its all good.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ranhome

These are the things that make no sence what so ever.

I just put it up. I just found the story.

This will make more jobs go away right now, not save any. History has proven it time and time again.

Thread

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Right I am not saying that its the PLAN that is going to make or break us. One thing for sure is it will create debt at 100% I think the chances of the govnt is 50/50 at best. I am just looking at time frame in general. I am not counting on the govnt to fix anything but we the people can. It does start with a positive attitude.. stay grouned in the now do something fight APATHY that is the real enemy.

Remember the years your home went up 100% in value there was trouble then.. The Real Estate market is finding a bottom.. It took a while to into the problem it will take a while to get out. But to say boo hoo we are all doomed BUY GOLD talk to these guys find out what gold I buy... radio plug... ugh I agree with the buy food

Remember what goes up in value in an unnatural way will crash just as hard.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ranhome

I think we both agree, just a different phase of the approach.

Have you ever watched the movie "The Money Masters"?
It's on google video and youtube.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
WeedWhacker.....you're an Idiot!!

Why did you pick such a stupid 'username', when there were plenty of better ones to choose from???

You were ALSO stupid for 'posting' on this thread, and contributing to it's continued existence.....

'''''well......sigh.....'''''

I agree....Glenn Beck isn't worth it.

My mistake....I will now delete.....AND, thanks for your posts!!!! I appreciate then all!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Time for your meds, dear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to add that Mr Beck is good friends with Alex Jones and frequents his show.
FYI.

OH MY...OF COURSE WE ARE IN TROUBLE..... just look at all the FEMA camps....
They are not a conspiracy, they are real. Its all turned very real.
Those camps speak for themselves. They are for US.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by dgtempe]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join