It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fed wants us to freak out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Did you ever stop to think that this whole economic crisis is exactly the mindset they want you in. "Oh help us, we can't live as fat pigs anymore!" Boo Hoo, please give us a solutions to this, please help us out of this virtual mess.

The President would have us believe that he has no knowledge of the Council on Foreign Relations, he must never talk to his wife (maybe a Kenyan tradition) because she has been on the board of the C.F.R. for quite some time. All plotting the economic demise of our once great country seeking to get as much as they can out of it before abandoning ship with fists and pockets full of currency and (not ours).

The very first day of our Federal Government (March 4th 1789) our debt was 75 million$ which was about 40% of our GDP. Then in 1835 our Forefathers were able to bring it back down to "0$" give or take a buck or two. Ever since that year (1835) we were never able to control our deficit again, large, VERY LARGE in part to the Institution of the "Federal Reserve" in 1913

Then the righteous plan will bear its ugly head of the North American Union, using the E.A.U. as a model. We will all hail Obama and his cronies for saving us by using the above mentioned. There are many states who have already put up their guard by declaring sovereignty getting ready for the times ahead. We are behind a compiled 53 trillion$, oh no its not 8 or 9 trillion that is without factoring in all the goodies. How do I get that number you ask? Well there is the Budget Deficits, The Savings Deficit, The Trade Deficit (balance of payments) and the most important of all; The Leadership Deficit
I mean c'mon people you all say that the mainstream media is a lie, then why believe any of this. Please watch the film "I.O.U.S.A." it will give you a much more clear picture of whats happening.

They deny the N.A.U. but the have already started building the Trans Texas Corridor (without permission from anybody I might add) which is to link our 3 countries together Mexico/US/Canada. Hmm, Texas has just declared their sovereignty, and Oklahoma and oh yeah KS . Guess what, these states are coincidentally in the line of fire for the TTC (The Super Highway). Could these states be doing what they can to fight back and are we being fed a different story as usual by the MSM? Im sorry Im kust pissed and rambling.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Trans-Texas Corridor
en.wikipedia.org...

NAFTA superhighway
en.wikipedia.org...

The NAFTA Superhighway
www.thenation.com...

When completed, the highway will run from Mexico City to Toronto, slicing through the heartland like a dagger sunk into a heifer at the loins and pulled clean to the throat. It will be four football fields wide, an expansive gully of concrete, noise and exhaust, swelled with cars, trucks, trains and pipelines carrying water, wires and God knows what else. Through towns large and small it will run, plowing under family farms, subdevelopments, acres of wilderness. Equipped with high-tech electronic customs monitors, freight from China, offloaded into nonunionized Mexican ports, will travel north, crossing the border with nary a speed bump, bound for Kansas City, where the cheap goods manufactured in booming Far East factories will embark on the final leg of their journey into the nation's Wal-Marts.

And this NAFTA Superhighway, as it is called, is just the beginning, the first stage of a long, silent coup aimed at supplanting the sovereign United States with a multinational North American Union.

[edit on 2/20/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
You are right.

So don't do it.

Stick together - work in peace and find a way
to make it through these tough times that face us.

Know your neighbor and work together.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by robotically

Bleh. Mindless blatherskite and appeals to emotion.

Support the figures in your OP with facts or retract.

Jesus Christ, this should be standard here.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Alomost like we've been here before.

cough1913cough

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
exactly, seems im not the only one with this mentality

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yes, above all, this is a big psy op to drive us out of our minds and agree to everything they wish to do. OF COURSE IT IS!!!!

But the human mind can be conditioned to having fear, they've been working on us for at least 8-10 years. As much as i think many times this is all BS, the seed has bleen planted and i cant help but be nervous, worry and freak out when i hear anything new.

I receive a newspaper here in Cape Cod, where it says that there arent enough psychiatrists or psychologists to go around!
The Cape Cod Hospital is full of patients who are finding it very difficult to cope. :shk:

Whether its all true or not, we perceive it as true because its been drilling in our heads for years now.
anything short of a tinfoil wrap head to toe [questionable] wouldnt stop this agony.
They dont make a pill for this.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Let us ponder for a moment...

What are the advantages of scaring people into believing this is a real this. The MSM is all about spreading the truth right? They have been so far right? We believe all they say? NO NO NO!!! I say turn your heads away. They are trying to create a frenzy by showing the frenzy elsewhere, am I right?

THEY WANT MASS CIVIL UNREST. What better way to institute such a thing than by flooding the media with it. It is up to us whether or to believe there is nothing more we can do.

The civilian detention camps are very real and there are multiple in every state. They are playing us like a fiddle and it seems we cant get enough of it!`They are prepared for you to fall from conformity, they have a place for you. Hell even the states that care about their citizens.

Snippet -CaseLaw.FindLaw.com
"The amendment states but a truism that all is retained which has not been surrendered. There is nothing in the history of its adoption to suggest that it was more than declaratory of the relationship between the national and state governments as it had been established by the Constitution before the amendment or that its purpose was other than to allay fears that the new national government might seek to exercise powers not granted, and that the states might not be able to exercise fully their reserved powers.

We are Blinded by the light revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by robotically

THEY WANT MASS CIVIL UNREST. What better way to institute such a thing than by flooding the media with it. It is up to us whether or to believe there is nothing more we can do.

The civilian detention camps are very real and there are multiple in every state. They are playing us like a fiddle and it seems we cant get enough of it!`They are prepared for you to fall from conformity, they have a place for you. Hell even the states that care about their citizens.

So it seems the only solution is to TALK. Tell everyone what you hear- what their plans are...make all those nuts who are still sleeping aware that they want to put us in camps, kill us, starve us. Nazi style or worse.
The NWO cannot be successful, nor can the troops patroling our streets soon, nor can the cops be successful in rounding up everyone IF EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT THE GAME IS!~~~

yOU SEE?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Exactly! The best way to stem this tide is talk.Talk to friends and neighbors. Talk to your state Representatives and Senators. Talk to your Governor. It is much easier to effect the state government.The States can in turn force the issues with the Federal Government.

It will be to late when the military(in whatever form) shows up knocking on your door. The time is now,the sentiments in state governments are leaning toward soveriegnty.Everyone must make the push!!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
You guys better stay out of Walmarts.
They will close the doors claiming a child has been abducted and then gas you-all.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Why don't you all take a chill pill and think about the fact that now, and most likely far into the future, you can enjoy the privilege of discussing nonsense in forums such as these without any reprisal whatsoever?

The military is never going to show up at your door. I'm sorry, but you're not that important.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Snippet from Wikipedia

The Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006 (S. 2590)[2] is an Act of Congress that requires the full disclosure to the public of all entities or organizations receiving federal funds beginning in fiscal year (FY) 2007. The website www.usaspending.gov opened in December 2007 as a result of the act, and is maintained by the Office of Management and Budget. The Congressional Budget Office estimates S. 2590 will cost $15 million over its authorized time period of 2007–2011

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by robotically
Did you ever stop to think that this whole economic crisis is exactly the mindset they want you in. "Oh help us, we can't live as fat pigs anymore!" Boo Hoo, please give us a solutions to this, please help us out of this virtual mess.

i actually have a different take on this. I imagine TPTB are going "What the heck is it going to take to get these people to freak out?!"

In other words, I think they fully expected us to have descended to chaos about now, and can't figure out why we haven't.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

very very good point my friend

join