It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just on MSNBC - Victor Viggiani Calls on Pres Obama to release UFO X-Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
MSNBC just had an quick clip of an interview with Victor Viggiani from Toronto calling President Obama to release the UFO files. Schuster shook his head grinning that Canada's own government just released 10,000 files and was quite dismissive but said the network might have more about it next week. I never head of Viggiani before, but he's connected with the exopolitics movement.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Aww, where's the video?

Jip..

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It's starting to appear that the rest of the world is "in" on the whole UFO
phenomenon and has been made privy to it by their respective Gvnmts.
But that will not stop Our higher ups here in the Good ol' U.S. of A. from blatantly, bold faced lying to us and telling us there is nothing to see here, move along, move along.

When will the American people get tired of being lied to?
It's almost as if we enjoy it. You'd think that it was a highly addictive drug that you just can't get enough of.
Getting lied to, better and cheaper than heroine. And it is endorced as well as supplied by our own government.

Get it while you still can because a day is fast approaching when in order to go on believing there is no such thing as ufo's you will have to close your eyes and get a good guide dog.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
May this be the beginning to the end - the end being full disclosure, and not some war-drum, "they're after us!!!" BS. As in, more lies.

I recommend reading The Terra Papers...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I would not hold your breath on this. I think I have heard this message to a new president so many times its like a broken record now.

Now we play the waiting game...as before.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
In my opinion, if all the other countries are TRULY releasing all of their UFO files (uncensored), then the US would`nt have to release theirs in order to prove extraterestrial life exists. UFO`s are`nt seen or crashed only in the USA.

Now on another note.
Even if the US would release their files, would it even matter to those claiming that the US government cant be trusted? Or for any government for that fact.

These people are willing to say the government cant be trusted, but if they actually released the files, what would say that these files are to be believed and are the actual documents?

Or since they released the files, now they can be trusted?

You cant have it both ways.

I truly believe that there is life elsewhere.
But WHAT IF....the real truth is we`re not or never have ever been visited by extraterrestrial entities?
Or extra terrestrial life does`nt exist?
Could you accept it?

As a believer in life elsewhere, i`d be dissapointed, but I could accept it.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Must have missed it on MSNBC. Doesn't really make a difference anyway.

The fact that you mention David Schuster brushing off Viggiani is all I needed to know. You say Schuster mentioned Canada's release of 10,000 files?

Canada hasn't released anything new, all they did was put up a new virtual ufo archive with the same files that have always been available since they were declassified and/or obtained under FOI requests.

It would be very interesting to see if the U.S have any new files to release. But they seem to be unwilling to even discuss the matter on MSM, instead leaving Canada, UK, Denmark, Belgium, France, Mexico, Brazil and others with the matter.

The thing is, nobody wants another 'blue book' or 'condon report'. How about leaving the suppression out of the equation this time?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by outatime
It's starting to appear that the rest of the world is "in" on the whole UFO
phenomenon and has been made privy to it by their respective Gvnmts.
But that will not stop Our higher ups here in the Good ol' U.S. of A. from blatantly, bold faced lying to us and telling us there is nothing to see here, move along, move along.

You do realize that the United States was the first to release their UFO files, right? Project Blue Book records were made available to the public in 1976. In addition, John Greenewald at the Black Vault has archived thousands of documents from the US government concerning UFOs, released piece-meal over the decades, as opposed to the large info-dumps other countries have done as of late. In fact, the United States had a 30-year head-start on the countries just now releasing UFO files.

It seems from your ridiculous rant that you have not even bothered glancing at the files released by other countries. In terms of content, they are the same as what you will find in Blue Book or at Greenwald's Black Vault. There is no disclosure, nothing earth-shattering, and no admission of anything other than these governments had files on UFOs.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnjohn808
In my opinion, if all the other countries are TRULY releasing all of their UFO files (uncensored), then the US would`nt have to release theirs in order to prove extraterestrial life exists. UFO`s are`nt seen or crashed only in the USA.

Believers such as that need to the United States to both release the information and to remain silent. If the United States releases the information they want, then it confirms their beliefs (and in some sense, self-worth); on the other-hand, as long as the United States doesn't, it continues to be the villain in their psycho-drama.

Originally posted by johnjohn808
Even if the US would release their files, would it even matter to those claiming that the US government cant be trusted? Or for any government for that fact.

This post in another thread shows just how the minds of some believers work. Confronted with the ultimate confirmation of their beliefs, they will still refuse to believe it.

top topics

join