It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motley Crue Tour Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I was at a Motley Crue concert last night, and once last summer as well. (Trust me, I'm going somewhere with this) I was watching the video screen, and they were flashing images of people like George W Bush, and Donald Rumsfeld, as well as stuff like WTC 7, 1984, 2012, etc. I could swear they pulled a ton of info from here on ATS, and used it for their show.

Now I don't recall hearing anything about their stance on these issues, and they certainly don't speak of it during the show. I'd be willing to bet that alot of people there, while finding video of GWB flipping off a camera amusing, had no clue what they were seeing, since it was mostly mixed into a bondage video.

Has anybody else seen this, and/or maybe know anything about why they used the footage?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
last time I saw them, Tommy did the "boob" camera thing. if you ask me, they are just throwing up images like that to seem edgy and relevant. In a psot RATM world, I guess they feel the need to do this. Of course Dave Mustaine beat them to it with the Pecae Sells video 23 years ago. Crue rock though..

new topics

join