It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salem Bin Laden and George W. Bush

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Believe what you like. But you know the old saying, "Once CIA, always CIA." Osama bin Laden aka "Tim Osman" was always our boy. You can add that to the mathematically logic above, or deny it at your pleasure, but I choose to be more skeptical in my thinking patterns because the government has recently admitted they have/do/will lie to us whenever necessary to protect their "national security." (i.e. their vested interests in not being punished for high treason.)

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
FF says: Give me a controlled-media spin and I'll make it mine. Give me a big lie and I'll make it bigger.
dedicated to world government known as the Trilateral Commission.
[Edited on 20-4-2004 by mepatriot]

One more thing:

What argue are facts. Not some wildly spun tales with no proof.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Mathematical proofs do not even suffice to lift your shroud of self-imposed ignorance. I wrote this thread with the hope of reaching you, and others like you. Alas, it has been a waste of time. Some are too dependent on the evils of the current system to be swayed from their support of it, I suppose.

I will not be responding to anything you post again, unless there is an obvious change of heart. Kindly refrain--as previously requested--from posting on my threads or I will file a complaint against you.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Believe what you like. But you know the old saying, "Once CIA, always CIA." Osama bin Laden aka "Tim Osman" was always our boy.

He was only "our boy" as long as he was against the Soviets.

When the Soviets pulled out, we dropped the Afgahnistan struggle like a bad habit right along with Osama's Mujahandeen. Therefore creating the vacuum which led to civil war which led to the eventual rise of the Taliban! Osama's wet dream! A pure Islamic society! And leaving Afgahnistan when they needed help probably only fueled Osama's already considerable hate for the "infidels."(that last part is my opinion, not fact)

The Bin Laden family is one of the wealthest in the world. Of course they are going to do business with other wealthy families. That does not mean that Osama was in on it.

Actually the math is more in my favor. According to your own logic, the elite, rich do business together. So the Bush and Bin Ladens doing business at some point is quite probable. And out of 57 children, the chances of one out of the 57 being a religious wacko is quite plausable. Especially with the famaily being from a deeply religious, conservative society.

Just some thoughts.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot.

I will not be responding to anything you post again, unless there is an obvious change of heart. Kindly refrain--as previously requested--from posting on my threads or I will file a complaint against you.

Your choice. You can complain all you want, but as long as I am within the guidelines, I can post wherever and whenever I want.

There is a little thing called an "ignore" feature. I suggest you look into it.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The chances of 7 of our last 9 presidents at random coming from a secret society with only 150 members is something like 1 in 5 nanonillion....

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The chances of 7 of our last 9 presidents at random coming from a secret society with only 150 members is something like 1 in 5 nanonillion....

First proof of the society and proof of mal-intent please. No hearsay, actual proof of those claims.

Secondly, I was not talking about presidents, I was talking about the chances of weathly powerful families doing business together is very probable. And the chances of one disowned family member not being in on the dealings are very high.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Prescott Bush sided wit the Nazi's during and secretly funded the Third Reich. He in essence started WWII.

First of all, please before making such wild claims provide proof of these claims, otherwise.

Second, as for the explosions that a firefitgher may have heard before the collapse of the WTC, you have to know that in buildings there are enough materials that can cause explosions, for example janitor's closets, gas lines running through the buildings etc, etc.

So, it is possible that he heard explosions, but this in itself does not prove that these explosions were caused by bombs.

Third, don't tell me that it is not possible for people to have acquientances with business partners, or even friends and not know the "radical views" these acquientances or friends can have....

It can happen to anyone, and as stated this relation betwen bush and the Laden family has nothing to do with Bin Laden, except the last name. A lot of families have a "black sheep."

As for people quickly changing sides to further their agendas, it happens everyday and all countries have gone through this.

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
First of all, please before making such wild claims provide proof of these claims, otherwise.

So, it is possible that he heard explosions, but this in itself does not prove that these explosions were caused by bombs.
It can happen to anyone, and as stated this relation betwen bush and the Laden family has nothing to do with Bin Laden, except the last name. A lot of families have a "black sheep."
As for people quickly changing sides to further their agendas, it happens everyday and all countries have gone through this.
[Edited on 20-4-2004 by Muaddib]

Thank you, thank you. It is nice to see someone utilizing logic.

It has been known for years that the Bin Ladens looked at Osama as the "family wacko." If you were a billionaire businessman, would you want your religious-nut brother or cousin messing it all up?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
if osama was such a black sheep, why did the Feds feel compelled to fly the entire Bin Laden family out of our territory while the rest of commercial airlines were still grounded?
911research.wtc7.net...
how come they didn't interview them?
why the special treatment?
very suspicious to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al_uh_Looyah
if osama was such a black sheep, why did the Feds feel compelled to fly the entire Bin Laden family out of our territory while the rest of commercial airlines were still grounded?
911research.wtc7.net...
how come they didn't interview them?
why the special treatment?
very suspicious to me.

First off, Osama had been estranged from the family for almost ten years prior to 911. His was expelled from Saudia Arabia in 1993.

Second, in the immediate wake of 911, the Bin Ladens in the US were fearful of their own safety because of their last name association with Osama. They are also one of the biggest and richest families in the world with ties to the Bush family and many other powerful people in our country. As the old saying goes, not what you know, but who you know. ie. Help us get out of here before someone burns down our house or kills one of us because of our wacko relative.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Prescott Bush sided wit the Nazi's during and secretly funded the Third Reich. He in essence started WWII.

WASHINGTON -- After 60 years of inattention and even denial by the U.S. media, newly-uncovered government documents in The National Archives and Library of Congress reveal that Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, served as a business partner of and U.S. banking operative for the financial architect of the Nazi war machine from 1926 until 1942, when Congress took aggressive action against Bush and his "enemy national" partners.

The documents also show that Bush and his colleagues, according to reports from the U.S. Department of the Treasury, tried to conceal their financial alliance with German industrialist Fritz Thyssen, a steel and coal baron who, beginning in the mid-1920s, personally funded Adolf Hitler's rise to power by the subversion of democratic principle and German law.

www.rense.com...

www.nhgazette.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
so all those white sheep bin ladens had NO idea where there bad brother was at the time?
what about mcveigh's family? were they flown out to canada to protect them from irrational vengence seeking true blue amerikkkans?
whatever you say facefirst.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ace: Good job. However, even documentation is wasted on people like Facefirst and Esoterica. They enjoy repeating the government-approved cover story and will not be swayed from it if God Himself came down and told them it was a lie. The Bible speaks of the hopelessness of trying to convince "the wilfully ignorant" of truth. I've done what I could, but logic, reason, proof and documentation is lost on some people.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al_uh_Looyah
so all those white sheep bin ladens had NO idea where there bad brother was at the time?

All they allegedly knew was that Osama was in Afgahnistan as a guest of the Taliban. Besides, the family is so big that a some of the Bin Ladens don't even know Osama. Remember, one of 57 children. Not 3 or 4 but 57. And then there are cousins, neices, nephews, etc. Quite a large family.

Don't you think if they really wanted Osama around, that the most powerful family on the Saudi Peninsula after the Saudi Royals could have pulled a few strings to keep him in Saudi Arabia?

Why would they want an extremist Islamic fundamentalist around the family who is against everything they are embracing? ie. cars, houses and schooling in the land of "the great satan", dealing with the "infidels."
etc, etc.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Ace: Good job. However, even documentation is wasted on people like Facefirst and Esoterica.

God, you must think your own pets are conspiring against you. *checks Fido for a listening device*

Logic dictates that Osama was a little too busy fighting the Soviets to be in on the Arbusto deal. Get over it.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The "Bush Crime Family" (Sherman Skolnick) has also done a lot of business with S. Hussein. Is Gerogie simply trying to eliminate his business partners?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Excellent post, wish I'd remembered that. Yes, looks like everyone we do business with who may have the goods on us gets targeted for invasion...starting with Manuel Noriega (CIA).

Another pure coincidence huh, you cover-story fans??

Sadaam and Osama...the New Hitler and Goering...or is the other way around? BTW, the west (specifically King Edward VI) financed the fledgling Nazi party in the 20s too, along with Prescott Bush's banking connections. (Read: "A Century of War" by Engdahl)

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2ts2
The "Bush Crime Family" (Sherman Skolnick) has also done a lot of business with S. Hussein. Is Gerogie simply trying to eliminate his business partners?

The US, France, Germany, Russia/SovietUnion and China have all done lots of business with Saddam. That is a known fact. Why didn't any of them tried to eliminate Saddam?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Ace: Good job. However, even documentation is wasted on people like Facefirst and Esoterica. ... The Bible speaks of the hopelessness of trying to convince "the wilfully ignorant" of truth. I've done what I could, but logic, reason, proof and documentation is lost on some people.

Wrong, simple disagreement is not an ignrorance, and neither is stating an opinion that differs. Let's be completely honest here, almost everything on this board is theory - not proven facts. I personally choose to be highly skeptical of all "facts" handed to me, no matter the source, and by disagreeing with your views on a subject, I do not invalidate those views, I only offer other views on the same subject.

I get concerned when people start spouting "The Bible speaks of..." yet fail to recall that Jesus himself stated "You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell."

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join