It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian gunship camera killing American troops.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Thats pretty disturbing, especially at the end when they used a fuel air bomb at a large concentration of American troops, the driver of the Humvee led the Russians to them and pretty much wiped them out.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Good day,

hmmmmmmm 25mm HE and AP rounds

DUCT DUCT DUCT DUCT. That's the sound a 25mm smooth bore cannon makes...or at least I like to think so when I'm describing it over a few wobble pops.

I miss hearing the Lav3 fire.

Looks like it might be a neat game.

Thanks for your time,

Arcticnull

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Man that looks intense!!!
I will definitely be playing this game

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP! I've been out of the PC gaming arena for awhile. I just built a new Intel Corei7 rig and I'm jumping back into PC gaming. This looks amazing. I'll download the demo tonight and I'm looking forward to March when they will sell the original packaged with this new expansion. I noticed there is a lot of user made maps, etc for download also. Looks like I have been missing out.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
amazing indeed.

I will have to check if this will be available for ps3

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This is actually a phenomenal game, one of the greatest PC titles I've ever played. It is endlessly replayable and a multiplayer masterpiece. Would do great on xbox live.

Hey, that's what happens in wars and honest, if graphic, depictions of war.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Anyone have a link to the demo or full version download?

Anyone play F.E.A.R. multiplayer online?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
battlefield 2 FTW!!!1!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

sorry to burst your bubble
as a Gamer like you, So?

Most games are US forces kicking the ass out of the russians or some other group,

i am def buying this game.
Its a Game

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
World in Conflict was great.

One of those 'What If' games that could have easily just be reality.

The Expansion is going to be great.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
But its not disturbing when the elite American ghost recon, socom, 51st infantry, rainbow 6, or mercenary force kills countless hostile forces?

I dont get the whole American untouchable and morally better mentality. Yet you're allowed to kill everyone!
And in this scenario I'd say a war machine killing a war machine is justified... its a threat!

Looks like a cool game though! Not the whole gettin old Tom Clancy template
"Oh no! Ethnic minorities in a volatile 2nd world country have found a cache of AKs and overthrowing the government in revolution! Additionally, generic terrorists have taken hostages in the US embassy in Iraqistan! Finally, the presidents daughter has been kidnapped by a group dedicated to the destabilisation of the world economy!"

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Oh by the way... you NUKE tens of thousands of Russians in the first installment of this game...

I'm sure that death toll is far more 'disturbing' than a single Hind killing a few marines.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The only part about the hind killing those marines that's disturbing, is how close such a beautiful machine is to danger.

That's like driving a Ferrari through gang territory... you just don't do it.

Hinds should be polished, and kissed, and adored by the masses.

[HIND]

lol

[edit on 28-2-2009 by johnsky]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Anyone whining about this or any other games FICTIONAL SUBJECT MATER ITS PIXELS FFS. simply just need to quietly stfu and just not buy the game, you are the pain in the ass of the game industry. Go picket with other censorship nazis.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Commence drool in 3...2...1...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I fail to see the "disturbance" factor in the original video.

I do however see one heck of an awesome premise for a game and something refreshingly different from all the WW2/AmericaVsTerrorist games out there today.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I played the game through a few weeks ago by the way.

The Russian missions break it up nicely. Recommended buy for any fans of strategy / war games.

new topics

top topics

join