It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught On Tape: Home Invasion Turns Into Shootout

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
LOL again as always it seems that most just read the first page of the post and then go ahead and reply... seen it happen so many times here that is why I have so few points,

because after the first page almost nobody reads anything that anyone posts... LOL...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I dont care who this guy is or why he had the cams running.

I applaud the fact that when someone jumped out of the car and fired a shot as they were running in, he fired back and sent them running out. No matter who you are, what you do, or why the situation turns on you...when the first shot is fired, its kill or be killed.

Notice the homeowner was the only person on the tape that didnt have his face covered.

As to why they rushed in on him, I think it had to be retaliation for something. It could have been as underhanded as competition dealing (like some have said), or it could have been the other case of "me and my homies commin for ya" (which I have seen happen a lot).

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is crazy, don't suppose it will be long before the criminals here in the UK start doing this. Problem here is that it is only the criminals who have guns, so any victims won't have a chance to defend themselves

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
this kinda stuff is the reason i own an SKS. fires the 7.62 round and definitely more intimidating that the guns these idiots used.
they wouldve succeeded in the robbery if they did even BASIC surveillance on their target house. they wouldve seen the cameras and gone elsewhere. instead they got shot at and probably caught

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander_Supertramp

Precisely my thought. This looks like a stage home invasion.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ben420

well Ben, that's what happened, and he spent more time in the hospital than I did.. I was hit in the left side just about where my left kidney should have been, but I lost that one in the army years earlier..

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by intriguedUK

Well, don't you, the citizens, have the power to get a law passed that restores your right to gun ownership?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join