It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Events On Parr With Predictions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
First off, I hope no-one starts undermining this thread because similar things have already been posted.

With that being said this thread relates to Sylvia Browne and some of the predictions she made in her book 'The Other Side and Back'. These predictions are from the year 1999-2099.

The purpose of the thread however is to discuss how these are playing their selves out in current events and how they are being discussed here on ATS unknowingly that they were predicted many years ago.

I will start off with a few I feel are the most significant and if this clocks anyones interest I would like to discuss more.

1) Aliens will begin allowing themselves to be seen on earth in the year 2010. They will not harm us. Instead, they will be here to observe what we are doing to this planet. They will also teach us again to use anti-gravity devices, as they did during the construction of the pyramids.

I have included this as it is the closest date in the list of predictions and also more and more sightings are being reported lately and also the stories are making it into the MSM alot more.

2) Four more comets will pass in the next 100 years.

With comet Lulin approaching, does anyone else know hom many comets have passed since 1999?

3) Many false prophets claiming to be the ressurected christ will emerge, particulary around the new millenium, and try to lead people astray.

There are many threads relating to Obama being the Anti-christ and the ressurect and many people doubt his motives.

4) There will be alot of civil disorder and small skirmishes between countries. But there will be no further world war or nuclear holocaust.

There has been alot of talk of civil unrest in America as of late.

5) Seperate governments will ultimatly give way to a single global government.

The NWO agenda being predicted? Did anyone else foresee this in the previous decades or is she feeding off what was what common knowledge?

6) Atlantis will begin to reappear in 2023 and be fully visible by 2026.

Atlantis is currently in the news after the 'supposed' finding on google.

Coming to the endof this opening post, I will include two predictions on the same pages, one that has already seemed to have proved false and one that I would like someone to confirm:

7) Breast cancer will become preventable and curable by the end of 1999.

FALSE

8) California will experience a drought that lasts from late 1998 untill 2000.

I know there have been some deadly wild fires in recent years but has there been a major drought?

Finally to close I will make two of my own predictions..........

9) This thread will gain a high amount of criticism

10) The mods will move or close this thread as they won't realise what i'm trying to do here!

Thank You For Reading

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i have noticed that no one in the government has had cancer in a while?i could be wrong,but i cant remember,besides ginsburg(who is older than dirt),anyone with cancer.
kennedy haad a brain(?) tumor,but i haven 't talked to anyone that can remember the last person to have it.
could there be a cure that we peons just don't get privy to?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

There is a thread right here in medical issues that deals with just that very topic, and is a very interesting read, so, yeah, sounds to me like it might be so.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
paparies
afta einai malakies,kaneis den pistevei se paparies

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I was thinking along those same lines. It is quite possible that they do have a cure and not releasing it to the general public, but why do that if they don't have an agenda?

The only agenda for me would be to save money (Obviously)! as the market is worth billions world wide... But in the UK the NHS is actually refusing to give potentially life saving medicines to patients as they are deemed 'too expensive'.
And then if you factor in all the costs people with cancer have on the economy (loss of earnings etc), surely they would make more money curing everyone and letting them earn more to put back into the state through taxes?

I don't know. In terms of this prediction I guess we can only speculate. You have any thoughts on the others?

Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Woe that one fizzled out even quicker than I expected... No-One else got anything to discuss?

Im realy gonna have to start thinking of ideas for threads that grab peoples attention alot more!

top topics

join