It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Actual Words of Osama

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:
dz

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Before this gets out of hand, let me clarify that I don't support any terrorist organization. I don't support any killing that is going on.

All I am trying to show you is that you are not as pure as you people think you are. Just because Mr. Bush and CNN tell you that we are doing it for the best, does not mean so. Think for yourself, that's all I'm asking.



dz

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
Just as Shock & Awe, depleted uranium, tanks, and apache helicopters kills Muslims children.


Where is the proof that American equipment is killing all of those people over there???



Please research 'Depleted Uranium' and the effects it has long term on the environment.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dz
I'm sorry, but killing is killing. Just because we have the money for the big nice tanks does not make us any better than them. If they had the money to not have to do suicide bombings, I'm sure they wouldn't. It's much nicer to have that extra soldier by your side than have to lose him.


On this point, we agree. Guerilla warfare is the only way a much smaller force can beat one such as the US. The US did it to gain our independance. However, target military targets. The children riding on a school bus are not threatening you, the soldiers flying the choppers and carrying the guns are. They're the ones you should be attacking, not the people who just try to get on with their day to day lives.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Please research 'Depleted Uranium' and the effects it has long term on the environment.

I have, and I have personally worked with DU rounds before. What is your point?

We are at war with them. Should enviromental concerns force us to use less capable weapons?



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by JediMaster
Colonel answer my question, is'nt Hams killing inncoent children on busses murder and ought to be condemend?


Just as Shock & Awe, depleted uranium, tanks, and apache helicopters kills Muslims children.


Are you a Muslim extremist or what?



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Colonel, try to answer this with as much honesty as you can. Think about it, and answer the question.

Do you really believe we target civilians?

And

Do you really believe Hamas and other terrorist organizations don't?


Massive bombings kill indiscriminately and if a war is illegal then everyone that dies from that bomb was murdered. This war is illegal so all those innocent people were murdered. Targeted or not---every civilian and every soldier in Iraq wasn't killed in war, they were murdered by the U.S.

So, we target just like the Hamas do.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleTruth

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by JediMaster
Colonel answer my question, is'nt Hams killing inncoent children on busses murder and ought to be condemend?


Just as Shock & Awe, depleted uranium, tanks, and apache helicopters kills Muslims children.


Are you a Muslim extremist or what?


So, now I gotta be a Muslim extremeist. Sheesh.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Massive bombings kill indiscriminately and if a war is illegal then everyone that dies from that bomb was murdered. This war is illegal so all those innocent people were murdered. Targeted or not---every civilian and every soldier in Iraq wasn't killed in war, they were murdered by the U.S.

So, we target just like the Hamas do.

Do you have any proof that we are indiscrinately bombing in urban areas over there?

All of my friends, who are flying missions over there, tell me that they have only dropped precision weapons over there.

Why would we want to kill civilians indiscrinately? You seem to have all the answers when it comes to the war so that should be an easy one for you to answer.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
You're right abou tthe Jew issue. They aren't the real Jews b/c they can't trace their lineage back to Abraham. In any event, about the Palestineans, if an opposing force came after and killed your family, friends, home, and way of life with Apache helicopters and tanks and bulldozers, what would you do? Beg them to stop...wait, that option has been tried. Doesn't work....

What would you do?


Jews are not a race. It's a religion. They only want to be a race so they can cry racism. # um, let them fight the Arabs who wins, wins let them kill each other I don't care and I'm sick of my tax dollars supporting them. As every true American should be.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hmm...Odd justification. I think what I was asking was more about intentions. Hamas's intention is to kill civilians. Ours was not. We did not go into Iraq to blow up mosques, schools, and hotels. Our intention was to topple the government by attacking the government.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
# um, let them fight the Arabs who wins, wins let them kill each other I don't care and I'm sick of my tax dollars supporting them. As every true American should be.


Nah, every true American should become informed on the issue and draw an opinion on it, not just blindly agree with yours.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

So, now I gotta be a Muslim extremeist. Sheesh.


Sorry, not trying to offend you, but it just sounds like you are based on some of the things you say.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Nah, every true American should become informed on the issue and draw an opinion on it, not just blindly agree with yours.

That's fine but I bet if they where black we wouldn't give them #.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
Do you have any proof that we are indiscrinately bombing in urban areas over there?

All of my friends, who are flying missions over there, tell me that they have only dropped precision weapons over there.

Why would we want to kill civilians indiscrinately? You seem to have all the answers when it comes to the war so that should be an easy one for you to answer.


You seem to love to fight me, eh?

Well, look, when you drop a bomb in an urban area like, I dunno, THE CITY OF BAGHDAD, you will inevitably kill civilians b/c that's where civiliams live.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

Originally posted by junglejake
Nah, every true American should become informed on the issue and draw an opinion on it, not just blindly agree with yours.

That's fine but I bet if they where black we wouldn't give them #.


Amen.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

Originally posted by junglejake
Nah, every true American should become informed on the issue and draw an opinion on it, not just blindly agree with yours.

That's fine but I bet if they where black we wouldn't give them #.


I can't speak for others, but I can tell you I would still support them, just like I think we need to be in Kenya, Zaire, and the Congo.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

I can't speak for others, but I can tell you I would still support them, just like I think we need to be in Kenya, Zaire, and the Congo.


What the hell why is it the USA's job to police the world? You would think that would be a liberal thing but hell no, both sides want to do it. Let's just make sure all the natives don't harm each other and then raise the taxes on Americans to pay for it all. That is what they are doing!



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's the US's job because the US can. We police places that have strategic value to us saying we're doing it for the good of those people, but we ignore the people when there's no strategic value. If vast oilfields were discovered in the Congo, I'm sure suddenly those people's plight would be paramount.

We need to stop saying one thing and doing another, and follow our own ideoliogy.



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
It's the US's job because the US can. We police places that have strategic value to us saying we're doing it for the good of those people, but we ignore the people when there's no strategic value. If vast oilfields were discovered in the Congo, I'm sure suddenly those people's plight would be paramount.

We need to stop saying one thing and doing another, and follow our own ideoliogy.


Wow, you actually get it now.
I 100% agree. But I still hate it, well maybe if gas was 50 cents a galleon I could get use to it. :-p ok that's low



posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Wow, you actually get it now.
I 100% agree. But I still hate it, well maybe if gas was 50 cents a galleon I could get use to it. :-p ok that's low


Now? I've felt this way for a while...




top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join