It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW do I meet aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So, those who have been abducted or just had a contact with alien specie, I´d like to ask. Was there something special, that you did before the event of meeting alien specie?

Was the scenery something special? Did you visit a place that you havent visited before? Did this event come out of nowhere or did you feel things happen before it?

How were your clothes?

Reason I ask is that I want to meet aliens. I dont care to be even abducted and such wich some people think are horrible. My body is sick, so Im just happy if someone thinks it´s genetically useable.
I would think also that the person doing this is a moron
Unless they try to cure me which would be beyond wonderful.

So Im not asking about the event, but what things were before the event.

PLEASE DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT MAKING UP A STORY. I WILL KNOW IF YOU LIE. AND THAT WOULD MAKE ME JUST TO HATE YOU.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Look, we don't know why Aliens chose us to probe and do god knows with, it's not about our clothes or the things we eat. Nobody knows why this happens, and to tell you the truth, you may have been abducted and don't even know it.

I don't know why anybody would want to remember such a traumatic experience but maybe mine was more so then yours.

Anyway, i wouln't hope for things you don't understand.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This may sound a little new ageish but , what I would recommend is finding some good documentary's featuring monks ,Tibet ,meditation ,any thing you feel a inner connection to along these lines and watch them ,trying to raise your conciseness . I believe this may help.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I see. I have a great need to meet aliens. I dont care about their appearance, but Im curious in their mentality.

Yes, I know the experience might be awful, but I feel Im living in a jar of glass and I see the blurry surroundings, but cant reach any of that.

Again, I would rather want a conversational meeting, than an abduction, but I am sick, so I dont see why I would be an interesting target for that.

Did you people live normal life when the event occured? Or was there some kind of signs that occured before the very moment?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If you think about, we live on a planet in this universe, no one can tell us, definitively, where we come from. So if you want to meet an alien, look in the mirror. Though it won't be a true alien because you are familiar with our species, it will be an alien that, in fact, does exist in this universe.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Have you even TRIED to conduct a search on ATS for existing threads on this topic?

You'll probably get better results - and be more satisfied with them if, instead of just casting a wide net and see what may land in it, to be a bit more proactive and find the information you seek.

This is not meant as criticism and I am really interested in helping you. With all due respect, ATS has dozens of threads on this specific subject. Methods using lights, dreams, music, meditation, pictures, mantras, and simply standing outside at night and gazing up while wishfully hoping "they" respond to you are all explained in great detail on thousands of pages already here.

By doing such research you;ll also get the benefit of others comments, both pro and con about the veracity and viability of such methods.

So, 10th, I am sorry to hear of your medical condition and hope you feel better soon. In the meantime - as long as your fingers, eyesight, and brain is functioning normally - why not dive in to the treasure trove that is ATS and find that which you seek? Trust me, there is more material here specific to your query than you could imagine...

Good luck!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by galacticfrog

PLEASE DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT MAKING UP A STORY. I WILL KNOW IF YOU LIE. AND THAT WOULD MAKE ME JUST TO HATE YOU.

o.k. I won't try this time...you are obviously way to intuitive for me to get away with that.

But seriously, everyone knows that as soon as you reach 10,000 ATS points, you get access to the real Alien Forum...

In this forum probes are scheduled on a regular basis (though there is a waiting list), Q & A with true Reptilians is quite common, and here comes the part I think you gonna really like!!

They offer alien abductions at half price right now - $19.95!! If you go to the Member Center there is a coupon you can print out, sign and pdf back to ensure your spot in line!!

So, hurry up and get those 10k points!!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I see so much fake stuff here. I am tired of reading about WHAT happened. Im more interested about WHY it could have happened. Any guess is valuable and even if it is someone lying I get just a method.

I am permanently sick, according to human science. I do not want to meet aliens because of a possible cure. I want to see what they are like.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by galacticfrog

just putting it out there like you just did is a good way to start. These guys are always looking for bodies to snatch and or mess with. if it does not happen even though you are badly wanting it and putting it out there in such a way, i would say thank your guides/higherselves for such awesome protection. i don't know if your mind is made up on this issue or not, it kinda sounds like it is, but i would strongly warn against such a thing. why don't you try connecting with your own personal guides and your own higher parts that is soooooo much safer than messing with and calling upon these malevolent beings. Being abducted and having contact (ie simply talking to) other beings are two very different things and one is much safer than the other. but that is of course ultimately your choice my friend........

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Not all aliens are scary lil beings who poke you with strange metal thingies . Some appear quite human .

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by galacticfrog
I see so much fake stuff here. I am tired of reading about WHAT happened. Im more interested about WHY it could have happened. Any guess is valuable and even if it is someone lying I get just a method.

I am permanently sick, according to human science. I do not want to meet aliens because of a possible cure. I want to see what they are like.

it happens for many reasons. one is b/c the malevolent ETs have been trying for a very long time to be able to incarnate on earth. they are trying desperately to make the gene codes compatible with humans. they can not incarnate b/c they can not hold the frequency that humans can. their bodies can not withstand the natural frequencies held within this planet. i know this is contrary to popular belief. the popular belief is that they are somehow better than us. this is not true and simply what they want us to think. it's a complex topic and there is a lot of info behind it but that is the jest of it.

there is also the agenda to reverse the natural order of the DNA of those incarnate on this planet. the gain they have in doing that is that we are all connected to the earth as our DNA becomes distorted and reversed then the earth becomes distorted and reversed as well. if they can get the earth to a certain point of reversal than they can reside here. as i said their energetic fields can not sustain the energy on earth for long periods of time at this time.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Not all aliens are scary lil beings who poke you with strange metal thingies . Some appear quite human .

that is correct. but if they are abducting you they are not honoring your free will and they do not have a positive agenda for you.....also one does not need another being in order to heal their own DNA ect. this idea is a lie and is very disempowering.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by galacticfrog

I have no clue why some people see aliens. I put up my own account with the greys/grays (choose the right spelling lol) on ATS a while ago. I don't know how serious you are, but if you want to meet aliens, ask the universe. If you are open-minded enough, this information should be enough for you.

Since you are a galacticfrog, the universe should be your best friend

Enjoy your journey and your path, traveler.

Greetings

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
But seriously, everyone knows that as soon as you reach 10,000 ATS points, you get access to the real Alien Forum...

Wow! Where do I go to redeem my points for THAT!?! No one told me!

[grin]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by azurite

Originally posted by bluemooone2

that is correct. but if they are abducting you they are not honoring your free will and they do not have a positive agenda for you.....also one does not need another being in order to heal their own DNA ect. this idea is a lie and is very disempowering.

I need to leave both comments in. Bluemooone2 is absolutely right. Not all wield some funny instruments. BUT to be honest, I don't buy this Anal Probe stuff
Whoever put this rumor into this world must have had a bad childhood.

Well, azurite, this free will thing is quite an issue. You don't know where your thoughts come from. You are also not really conscious. You don't think consciously. You only know what you want to say once you have said it. You may, of course, say that you think before you speak, but this is a fallacy. No matter how much you want to think, it is only some kind of conjuring up certain images what people interpret as thinking. Do you really think or remember just things? Or is it drawing information from an unknown source? I am not changing the topic, but since all this is a matter that still needs to be answered, you don't know if you haven't agreed to any alien abductions in the first place. And so alien abductions become just a belief system.

Greetings

[edit on 20-2-2009 by TheWriter]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
*** Attention ***

Please post on topic,

it's Aliens - aka E.T.'s.

you know this.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well, the first thing you have to do is sign up here

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread232975

Verbalize it, especially before sleep and work on remembering your dreams. And don't forget to remember asking for interdiminsional beings as well! Good luck.

PS - not saying any of this has worked for me but I may having some type of contact during my dream time and during deep meditation. When I start having better clarity I'll post back about it but at this time, I can only recall the figures I've seen, not any conversation I've had. I'm skeptical but remain open minded. Is that an oxymoron?

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by chapter29

Wow! Where do I go to redeem my points for THAT!?! No one told me!

[grin]

U2U me with the details please when you gain access, this has also passed me by, Im especially interested in the Q and A with the reptilians. I shall go now and compose a set of probing questions as I await my secret membership code

seriously though, why would you want to meet an alien. Just causes you years and years of turmoil wondering what, why and who. Then again maybe thats the point to it...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join