It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treasury ordered to turn over bailout records

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Yes I remember that thread, perhaps now under the Obama administration the so call transparency that he preached so well will become a reality.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

This is a really strange story .A request from Fox news,(which is supposedly part of the Rothschilds empire)demanding to hear about how treasury money has gone to Rothschild banks...what will Fox do with the info? is there a feud going on? strange days.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Good, let the economy self destruct and let chaos ensue so I can find an excuse to get guns and shoot those idiots taking our money.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The first bank bailout was on Bush's watch. I don't think that Paulson or the government asked for much oversight of what the banks were doing with the money. Even if they are thoroughly investigated, there are likely to be big gaps in the information and missing records.

Obama's bailout has more provisions for oversight of, and accountability for, where the funds are going. That doesn't mean it will happen, but it's a start in the right direction.

So what if the investigation shows that most or all of the money has gone to things that have genuinely stimulated the economy? So many people seem so sure that their tax dollars have been misspent. If the recession ended tomorrow there would still be those who say the money was wasted and insist it's been covered up.

There will probably be a lot of disappointed people here on ATS, no matter what the results are.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost in the midwest
This is only the begaining. There will be dirt upon dirt. Most likly it will take years to figure out just how bad the American people got screwed. By then the goverment will have grab all the power from the people and noone will be able to do anything about.

Sure we can. Do as the French did long ago and let those guillotines sing and start over.

They thow your fellow American children into the streets wholesale and none of you want to do a thing. Then they give to the banks that made this meltdown happen the money that could have saved thousands of kids and families stay in there homes and out of the cold.

This is what is a happening to YOUR friends, family and neighbors. Heart Attacks and Foreclosures my day in hell.

Let the damn revolution start already!

[edit on 20-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This judge will be dead by the time they show him.....we'll wait and see, but this judge better be careful, theres some big interests at stake..imho...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I caught this earlier. OP I'm glad you posted this. Definately deserving of a star and flag.

I think Bloomberg was the first news organization to file suite, and fox did about a week after them. I'm kinda interested to know why the Fox complaint was answered first.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Where did 2.2 Trillion Dollars in "The Defense" Budget go ? Where did all that money go? into a blackhole? They know how to hide their tracks. I want to find out that is a good start to rally the people to let them know it's time to wake up. After all the other myriad of other signs.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Umm... I thought that the Bailout packages ramrodded through Congress weren't subject to any oversight. Even by a Federal Judge.
I may be mistaken, but I thought there was a clause in there that stated that NOBODY could tell them what to do with that money or even monitor where it went...

Hmm... Oh well, we'll just see what happens.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Bloomberg was the first to file this lawsuit. Fox just jumped on the bandwagon to appear responsible.

www.bloomberg.com...

Why do people here still sling political jabs anyway? I would think everybody reading these boards has been fully informed as to who is running the country...and the world for that matter.

Conspiracy 101 - politics is a complete sham, a soap opera to entertain the public and keep our minds occupied with bickering over trivial matters while the people calling the shots sit back and marvel at how their clever little charade continues to work while laughing at how gullible the public really is.

-Zed

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
We have a right to know where our tax money is being spent? What a bizarre idea...

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."
-Thomas Jefferson

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

POSSIBLE RESPONSES:
Sorry, my dog ate the receipts.

Sorry, we had all the info on giant blackboard and the cleaner accidently
wiped it.

Sorry, we had it all on post-it notes and somebody opened the window
by mistake.

What Money, I have no recollection of those events.

I'll have to get back to you when that Infomation becomes available

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

Or just yell "Activist Judges!" at the top of your lungs.

I have another thread you should look at. It's where this is all leading.

Get ready for food shortages

Things are not looking good. And this is just another cog in the machine. If all the money flies out of the country combined with environmental issues like water shortages in the wests farm lands, it could be like another Dust Bowl. And we all know the dust bowl helped the depression become that much worse. Millions dies of hunger...And in this day and age, where people aren't the survivors they used to be things are going to get ugly.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Things are not looking good. And this is just another cog in the machine. If all the money flies out of the country combined with environmental issues like water shortages in the wests farm lands, it could be like another Dust Bowl. And we all know the dust bowl helped the depression become that much worse. Millions dies of hunger...And in this day and age, where people aren't the survivors they used to be things are going to get ugly.

I'd like to think that a good percentage of readers on this forum have already taken steps to ensure that they will have food stores to get them through an extended period of strife. Most of us here, hopefully, have also made sure that we have adequate supplies for home repair, firearms for defense and hunting, and a huge zip-loc bag of seeds in the freezer for use if you need to suddenly start growing your own food.

I also agree with you that people today aren't as thick skinned or as strong willed as people were in those days. We've all had it far too good for far too long (McDonald's, the start of fast food, started in 1940, after the "Dirty Thirties" that were the Dust Bowl years), and have simply forgotten the stories many of our grandparents told us about the lives they had to lead back then.

If these records see the light of day and are somehow not on the up-and-up, it's going to be extremely difficult for the companies named. I also agree with many other posters on this thread that the end of March is a long way off. We have to get there in one piece first.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The suppression of the people at the bottom won't CHANGE. So the records won't matter much in the public eyes because people are too busy working and barely making enough just to get by and are pretty much too apathetic to care where the money goes.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
This is a really strange story .A request from Fox news,(which is supposedly part of the Rothschilds empire)demanding to hear about how treasury money has gone to Rothschild banks...what will Fox do with the info? is there a feud going on? strange days.

Nope no feud.
Fox is just doing there masonic skull and bones buddies a favor.
The corrupt judge who's also in on it, gives them permission to get the report.
Then they and the treasury falsify the report and release it and it absolves them all of stealing everyone's tax dollars.
All one giant setup so no one asks again hey wheres our money gone.
It doesn't take much to see right through this.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by skeptic_al

Or just yell "Activist Judges!" at the top of your lungs.

I have another thread you should look at. It's where this is all leading.

Get ready for food shortages

Food shortages are going to become more common everywhere due to
crazy weather patterns, and should be well under way by 2012.
Mmm, there's that number again.
In Oz, we've gone from the Hotest days since (god knows when, I don't)
to the coldest days since... In just 1 Week.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Don't know if this thread is completely dead yet or not, but a parallel story is going on... Apparently there is a class-action lawsuit pending against the USB bank of Switzerland to keep classified the names of several US citizens who are funneling massive amounts of money into those accounts to avoid tax... and to be kept completely secret.
Speculation is that this involves said bailout cash.

They are being squeezed from two directions. Very curious.
Something is amiss.

Also, it appears that the USB has already given 300 accounts to the Justice Department. Time to see what becomes of it.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

It wouldn't surprise me if this were the case. If there's bailout money being held in Swiss banks by American thieves the it would only be prudent to expose these things. I know that a few hundred of these people are suing UBS to keep their records secret. If bailout money turns out to be in these accounts then alot of people will be in jail, and many institutions could be involved. I wonder if this is where the 2 trillion went that bloomberg and Fox Business sued over?

[edit on 25-2-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

It could be...
I'm begining to think this is a Bait and Switch move made by the Government against the Banking Elite.

God I hope so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join