It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug Discussions Shut Down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Alright this is really pissing me off. This website, although can be a decent source for information and alternative topics, is in fact hypocritical to its own vow to "deny ignorance." Seriously.

As has been pointed out above, discussion about the procurement and useage of illegal substances is prohibited by the site Terms and Conditions.

Bluntly, there are plenty of other places on the 'net that you can discuss those subjects on, and I would suggest that if you really have nothing better to do with your time than talk about drugs on the internet that you use one of those.

If you have a complaint about the way the site is run, please use the complain/suggestion button in your member centre.

If you have an issue with the Terms and Conditions of ATS, then raise them in the following thread

ATS Issues Thread

...and not on the main board, where they are off topic and not germane to the discussion subjects in that forum.

Thread Closed

First of all, the thread that was closed has nothing to do with the using of drugs, but rather about how ATS is consistently shutting down drug-debate forums. There are plenty of conspiracies involving drugs, such as look into who's bringing in all the heroin and coc aine.

Second, just because it is in the terms and conditions does not make it right, and blindly following is something we at ATS is very against. Of course, ATS does not want to be labeled as a drug site, but every topic should be up for discussion. It's true that there was a conspiracy to illegalize marijuana. It's true that certain drugs [psychedelics] allow users to attain an ascended mental state similar to that of meditation.

All that aside, here is my opinion on drugs. Drugs are utilized by the government [or PTB] in a few major ways:

1) "War on drugs" as excuse to steadily further police state agenda.
ex:
A is gets pulled over for speeding, no drugs involved.
Cop: do you know why I pulled you over?
A: Speeding?
Cop: I smell refer, get out of the vehicle.
Cop searches vehicle.

2) CIA and certain front companies bring in hard drugs such as heroin and coc aine [which do not help the mindstate but instead poison it] to continue "war on drugs." This is also to make in the minds of the masses unable to distinguish "good" from "bad" drugs, as they are bombarded with propaganda stating all drugs are bad.

3) Main targets of "war on drugs" is to prevent people from experimenting with drugs that cause one to grow mentally. This is why marijuana, '___', and various other psychedelics are cracked down on much harder than say, coc aine or heroin, which are truly dangerous.

That is all for now, peace, and grow.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Dude, I hate drugs, all drugs, ever watch intervention?

You been smoke'in what you been grow'in?

peace,out

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I find it hilarious when people go ballistic over the use of marijuana....all the while, sipping away on a beer. It's hypocritical if you ask me, as clearly alcohol is potentially far more dangerous than marijuana could ever be. The only one in danger when marijuana comes into play is the 7/11, because they might just have to restock the shelves after you've made off with your purchases.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This has been discussed for the umpteenth time. The answer to this is in the quoted material in your OP. If this "pisses you off" maybe ATS isn't the place for you.

Closed.

top topics

join