It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whore of Babylon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I assume this is the thread that caused the interest. Or one similar to it.

You're answer is - I'm pretty good at finding things out, I'm smart, I'm fairly observant, and I appear to have above normal abstract patterning.

Not that starting to figure this out was all that difficult.

You probably found out that I am easy to find. This is intentional. I know how to make myself unfindable online if I want to. I have for many years known how to.

As it is, I don't bite often. A U2U I'll let you have my email address if you need anything else.

I know that answered *MY* question - which was to find out how serious people on this board are (most wouldn't recognize their own face in the mirror) and even if they aren't if this board is watched by various groups (yes - you aren't the first set to check into me.)

For everyone else - there are two more of these pieces of art around the corner from this one in the same style. If you ever get the interest to look for them, the building is easy to find. Look at downtown Calgary, and head for the buildings topped with a Pyramid.

[edit on 2010/8/23 by Aeons]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
How about a show of hands for those who percieve,. and rightly so, an abominable and satanic system operative in the world, which opposes the absolute freedom and supremecy of the individual as an active historical participant and causal free will agent of progressive change for the betterment of one and all...?

All right then, I raise my hand is defence of the Great Mother of us all, whom you Christians and fanatics damn and label many awful names while you yourself worship a false God in the face of God, which he himself commanded not to do. "Have no Gods before me" ring a bell? Humanity paid homage to and worshipped a Female Goddess for some 10,000 years before the Church came along and made Her into a male, and then went about stamping out Goddess believers with such tactics as burnings and hangings, even here in America. And furthermore, the only Satanic thing is all in the dogmatic, mind controlled heads of Christians who do not even read their own book.

From the earliest ages of the Catholic Church a Christian people, whether in time of triumph or more especially in time of crisis, has addressed prayers of petition and hymns of praise and veneration to the Queen of Heaven. And never has that hope wavered which they placed in the Mother of the Divine King, Jesus Christ; nor has that faith ever failed by which we are taught that Mary, the Virgin Mother of God, reigns with a mother's solicitude over the entire world, just as she is crowned in heavenly blessedness with the glory of a Queen. - Ad Caeli Reginam of Pope Pius XII, Encyclical on Proclaiming the Queenship of Mary, Promulgated October 11, 1954
source

Sophia: Goddess of Wisdom & God's Wife

RHEA, Greek Mother of the Gods

HERA Olympian Queen of the Gods

Ashtoreth - The Queen of Heaven

Inanna, Queen of Heaven and Earth

Let us not forget that the original Bibles were written in Greek, not Hebrew, that would be the Torah. And the "Law" first given to Moyses, (original spelling) a Sumerian, was the Kabbala.

It is only the occultism of a false religion to which I am opposed, recognizing, that at the leading edge of the tip of the spearhead of authentic leadership, there is a universal controversy regarding the issue of spiritual authority, whereby that which is Godly, Holy, Just, and True can only eminate from one source, which is entirely worthy, and, above all, entirely trustworthy.

occult: beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious.
secret; disclosed or communicated only to the initiated.
hidden from view.

Hidden for good reason too, for if every Christian today studied the Hidden Knowledge kept from them, the churches would be empty, and the preachers broke. The study of the Occult Teachings led me to the Kabbala, and the Gnostic, and the Essenes, of which your Jesus was one. It also teaches one that the truth about religion in general, and the falseness of Christianity and Islam, and any other organized, book religion. Christianity and Islam are the two biggest cults in the world, and millions have died because of these two cults.

Cult: a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.

Perfect freedom is the freedom to love, and it is for freedom that Christ set us free.

I am not a religious zealot. I'm a philosopher, and a seeker of truth and light.

Friend, a human person has a choice in life, either Freedom, or Religion. One cannot have both, and Christianity is chains that bind one down and place on in a very small box of knowledge for as long as the person stays in the box. And sorry to say, from your posts in this thread, sir, you are a religious zealot.

While Jews, Muslims and Christians fight among themselves, one religion has darted in front of all the others to become the America’s fastest growing faith.

The religion of the witch trials becomes religion of the future with the membership exploding, according to experts. This is bringing consternation to believers in the Big Three of faith.

One expert claims that the number of Wiccan experts is doubling every 30 months. A recent book entitled “Generation Hex” by author Marla Alupoaicei declares that it will be the third largest religion of faith by the year 2012. This explosion of membership in Wicca has come about because of social estrangement, loneliness and the need to belong according to Dillon Burroughs co-author of the book. Although the West Coast and Salem, Massachussets is experiencing the most rapid growth, groups can be found all over the country, including the South and Mountain states.
source

“Wicca”- The Fastest Growing Belief System In The World Today!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
auto - fastest growing is always an amusing contention. If you have 100 and grow to 1000 that a 100 fold increase! If you go from 1 Billion to 1,100,000,000 that's a growth of 100 million people.

Perspective is always good.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
How about a show of hands for those who percieve,. and rightly so, an abominable and satanic system operative in the world, which opposes the absolute freedom and supremecy of the individual as an active historical participant and causal free will agent of progressive change for the betterment of one and all...?

burnings and hangings, even here in America. And furthermore, the only Satanic thing is all in the dogmatic, mind controlled heads of Christians who do not even read their own book.

From the earliest ages of the Catholic Church a Christian people, whether in time of triumph or more especially in time of crisis, has addressed prayers of petition and hymns of praise and veneration to the Queen of Heaven. And never has that hope wavered which they placed in the Mother of the Divine King, Jesus Christ; nor has that faith ever failed by which we are taught that Mary, the Virgin Mother of God, reigns with a mother's solicitude over the entire world, just as she is crowned in heavenly blessedness with the glory of a Queen. - Ad Caeli Reginam of Pope Pius XII, Encyclical on Proclaiming the Queenship of Mary, Promulgated October 11, 1954
source

Sophia: Goddess of Wisdom & God's Wife

RHEA, Greek Mother of the Gods

HERA Olympian Queen of the Gods

Ashtoreth - The Queen of Heaven

Inanna, Queen of Heaven and Earth

Let us not forget that the original Bibles were written in Greek, not Hebrew, that would be the Torah. And the "Law" first given to Moyses, (original spelling) a Sumerian, was the Kabbala.

It is only the occultism of a false religion to which I am opposed, recognizing, that at the leading edge of the tip of the spearhead of authentic leadership, there is a universal controversy regarding the issue of spiritual authority, whereby that which is Godly, Holy, Just, and True can only eminate from one source, which is entirely worthy, and, above all, entirely trustworthy.

occult: beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious.
secret; disclosed or communicated only to the initiated.
hidden from view.

Hidden for good reason too, for if every Christian today studied the Hidden Knowledge kept from them, the churches would be empty, and the preachers broke. The study of the Occult Teachings led me to the Kabbala, and the Gnostic, and the Essenes, of which your Jesus was one. It also teaches one that the truth about religion in general, and the falseness of Christianity and Islam, and any other organized, book religion. Christianity and Islam are the two biggest cults in the world, and millions have died because of these two cults.

Cult: a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.

Perfect freedom is the freedom to love, and it is for freedom that Christ set us free.

I am not a religious zealot. I'm a philosopher, and a seeker of truth and light.

While Jews, Muslims and Christians fight among themselves, one religion has darted in front of all the others to become the America’s fastest growing faith.

The religion of the witch trials becomes religion of the future with the membership exploding, according to experts. This is bringing consternation to believers in the Big Three of faith.

One expert claims that the number of Wiccan experts is doubling every 30 months. A recent book entitled “Generation Hex” by author Marla Alupoaicei declares that it will be the third largest religion of faith by the year 2012. This explosion of membership in Wicca has come about because of social estrangement, loneliness and the need to belong according to Dillon Burroughs co-author of the book. Although the West Coast and Salem, Massachussets is experiencing the most rapid growth, groups can be found all over the country, including the South and Mountain states.
source

“Wicca”- The Fastest Growing Belief System In The World Today!

What the hell!?

the original bible was written in Greek!?

Where in the hell did you go to school!?

Bible was written in greek!? guess youve never heard of the dead sea scrolls or the 'old hebrew language'. Yes the script was different. But it was 22, not 24 characters. And it was written in HEBREW, not Greek. As any comparison between the modern hebrew and teh old will show.

Not to mention any student of kabbalah knows how amazing a language Hebrew is.. I would love to talk to someone whos actually studied greek, Sanskrit, etc, and than compare that to Hebrew. i mean, the numereological correspondences in Hebrew are baffling an could only have been estlabished by the creator. And now science mataches up perfectly with the mysteries of Hebrew. It is the root language. All of creation comes forth THROUGH it. And dont mention. honestly, your understanding of it is incredibly faulted. I dont know where youve learned your wiccan brand of qabbalah, but its garbage. Throw the book away and burn whatever taught you teh bible was written in greek! that right there showed how poor a scholar you are. Not even the greatest enemy of the Jewswould make such a wacky and obviously absurd accusation. And to you "its as everyone knows". Im not usually this irritated by posts, but you my friend are a complete clown.

And moses a suemrian? do you even know your history?! sumer was long gone by 1400 BCE when moses lived, which would mean calling him a chaldean or babylonian would have made sense.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by dontreally]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
And just so you know, kabbalah is ORTHODOX Jewish mysticism. What youve learned is not orthodox kabbalah, but a gnostic corruption of its original teaching. So, the great texts of Kabbalah, The sefer yetzirah, Zohar, Lurianic kabbalah etc, all written by ORTHODOX Jews who completely disaprove of the gnostic christians and hermeticists who corrupted their holy and esoteric writings.

So. Get that straight. The torah was given with its esoteric interpretation, obviously, and it wasnt something they 'picked up' while in exiled in babylon as many think. Adn it definitely wasnt something they learned from the Egyptians. Back than, all the elites knew of the inner esoteric doctrine. But there hadnt been such a systematic approach to it until the giving of the Torah. And even between the giving of the torah and the 15th century CE, the upper reaches of kabbalah, which talks of Olam HaTikkun (the mysticism of the nations deals with Olam HaKelipot - the world of the shells, the world as it appears now, as opposed to how to fix it. Hence why kabbalah is truly from the creator, and hence why kabbala literally means 'recieved' while other occult traditions are purely speculative. Theyre related to the divine name Elohim - which means powers, but also can be understood in its singular sense as G-d. This is G-d in his pluralistic manifestation as Nature. Hence the amazing numerical correspondence between Elohim - 86, and Hateva (nature) 86!. And also, the muslims call G-d Allah, which is from the aramaic Elah, which is from the Hebrew root Elohim. And amazingly, the father of Islam is Ishmael, who was born to Abraham at the age of 86! as recorded in the Torah) hadnt been known yet. This only came with Rabbi Isaac Luria, known as the Ari (the lion). It didnt take very long for the gnostic aristocrats to get involed and start writing their own versions of the system.

So. the garbage you read is the gnostic corruption that focuses itself mainly on Kabbalah maasit (practical kabbalah). But you are right that the pagans worship G-d mainly in the feminine form.

This is why in the movie Avatar the name of G-d YHVH (the transcendent name which has the power to overide nature) is transmuted to Eywa. Where Heh, precedes the Yod, with the Vav, and Heh in their normal positions. This permutation corresponds to the sign Aquarius, ie; the new age obsession with the coming aqurian age and their belief of the worlds return to nature worship, as you seem so utterly convinced is the truth. This is an unnatural permutation of G-ds name. This is unnatural because, frankly, man with his natural ability to go against his natural instincts is indicative of the higher level of soul which he recieves from this name, from G-ds essence, which is apart of him above. When man seeks to lower this name, he effectively puts the Heh (symbol for mans sense of 'otherness') in front of the Yod, G-ds wisdom and purpose for creation, and effectively builds for himself a tower of babel.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by dontreally]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
a lot of text

Theosociety.org as a source: no thank you. Using Blavatski's theories to make your point, isn't it unwise to use sources we know are compromised? Part of your sources are so distorted from the truth, why bother? Or are you so blind to the truth? Then you are just as much a religious zealot as Omega.

to the thread poster: check out the logo for Pax Christi, you'll find a modern version of your occult cross. (X over P). Coincidence?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It makes more sense that america is the whore of babylon. America is confused, infighting, has lost its industrial sector and is becoming a service sector whore. Plus the aspect of having many languages or "babelling.." which is close to babyl. The bible talks about the woman that rides on the dragon, well America is dependant on China, which uses a dragons as symbolism, and america is represented by a woman, lady liberty. Babylon was the first in a line of babylons, america being one of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join