It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little girl peed on my car!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
No # truelies!! Some drunk asshole pissed on my boy Shauns Neon last night!! What is this country coming too. Why do you have to piss on a car? Can't you piss on the ground if you're going to piss at all?

Yeah, but really, doesnt a Dodge Neon DESERVE to be pissed on??

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todeskopf

Yeah, but really, doesnt a Dodge Neon DESERVE to be pissed on??

Yeah, it does lol...

(no offense Insite - I just hate neons)

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Even if Neon's deserve to get pissed on (which is your own opinions) it's the fukcin principle......

People have no moral compass these days, this whole world is going to #e, I see stupid fukcers out everyday, and I can't believe how man of them there are.

It pisses me off to no end to see kids acting the way they are these days, and then grown adults acting like trailor park kiddies, stealing, and eating foods and opening packages in the stores, walking down the street with their fukcin asz hanging out of their sweat pants with pee stains on their pants and a coffee stain on their shirt.
The slow drivers in the left lane, the ignorance to stay there and not move over, the people who almost cause car accidents because they don't want to stop on the red, the idiots who have to do their monkey walks to try and make a statement, whatever the hell it is, and then you got bubble gum/bubble head snappers who dress like skanks and insult the female race by spreading their legs to whoever gets there first... I need to take a breath and calm back down... I'm done.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hey, I know, I was just kidding, I must admit I thought of it at first, but I didn't thought someone else would share my hatred for Neons lol...

But it's still unacceptable, and yes, I don't know what this world is coming too. I think some people stop evolving a while ago and are now going the other way.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I agree, definitely going the OTHER way...
Also, I hate neons too, and chevy cavaliers, and pontiac sunfire's.
I could go on, but i'm trying to exhuberate a more positive energy today.

Thanks for your comment.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
or just hire lysergic to eat the children (no offense lysergic, just noting the sig)

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Ah, these are the times I enjoy the simple pleasures of gun ownership.

Disrespect? Pah, I don't take that #. Not from some prepubescent punk.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WROTE THAT! I am sitting here with my jaw on the keyboard. Mr. "save the children" is going to have a gun in his hand when dealing with a child! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR EVEN THINKING THAT!

If someone spoke to my child with a gun in their hand I can guarantee you they would be dead by morning.....NO JOKE

Truelies - Ever heard of the old "burning bag of dog# on the front step"?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Venus
Truelies - Ever heard of the old "burning bag of dog# on the front step"?

Ah yes, that always works... this summer expecially.

XL5

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
mmmm revenge, my favorite topic! If the bike had deep treads, evenly apply a good wad of dog poo in there in such a way as they won't notice it, then it will come out at highish speeds. Loosen the front wheel nuts and make sure to take the retainer washer off of both sides. Thick lube works on rubber rim brakes.

If you want real revenge, put gray construction paper over the rad of the car they have. Put a dog wad in the tail pipe, they will see a blockage and try to pull it out in anger!

Parents of these kids feel thier problems are worse then thier kids in some cases and in others, the parents are too preoccupied and are not there to curb peer pressure.

A naked dude running after kids with his "nakid fireman riding a hairy segway" sure would put the fear in those kids!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Trouble with letting it go is that the 9 yr old peeing on the truck today is the pregnant unwed 15 year old tomorrow... or the thieving 15 year old tomorrow... or the gang-raped for hanging with the wrong crowd 15 year old later. Kids can't just grow up inflicting themselves on the general population without SOME kind of controls. If the parents won't take responsibility for them then unfortunately it takes the rest of the folks in the neighborhood to get action on their behavior.

It's been my experience that it only takes one or two calls to the cops because the parents don't want police attention on them or the activity going on around their house.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
check out this link out before making any rash disicions.

I would suggest calling the cops, since the parents are probably crackheads, and maybe they can seperate the kids and put them into foster care.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join