It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little girl peed on my car!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ok, I was in bed watching tv last night before bed and I heard kids outside talking and yelling, I heard one say "I have to go pee" so I walked over to the window and low and behold and little girl about 9 was sitting on the bumper of my truck takin a leek!!

That made my blood boil... I opened the window and said get off my fukcin truck, you don't sit on someone's car and pee like an animal! She jumped off and pulled up her pants and started walking backwards, I told her and the kids to get away from my truck or else i'd go down there and take them home to their parents....

Her brother said not to talk to her sister like that and said fukc off. I said get goin before I come down there...
I didn't have clothes on, but I saw B open the door and start yelling at him, so he dropped his bike and asked him if he wanted to rock...

He went inside to get the car keys and I saw the kid take off. I got dressed and hopped in the car to find them but we couldn't...
It was so nasty, the pee on the ground and her asz on the bumper of my truck!
I was fumin, as soon as I got dressed I walked down the street to see if I could find them and b came around with the car but we found no one.

What is this country coming to, where kids are disrespecting adults, telling them to fukc off, and calling em out??

I'm still pissed.

for the record, she SAT on my bumper on the front of my truck and peed........

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
She peed on your car?

LMAO!! Thats #en hilarious.

Umm I mean NO!! Not funny at ALL!!

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
She sat on my bumper and peed off of it........

Not funny, it's gross... YOu would think that only a drunken idiot would do something like that, but no, a 9 yr old girl from the ghetto or some scummy house hold.

I woulda smacked her if I could of.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
that would really "piss" me off too.... , I'm sorry I couldn't resist...

seriously, yeah I'd be mad too, hell I probably would have started knocking on every door in the neighborhood looking for that brat !

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well she was nine...
Not that I'm excusing it, it's gross! But she's probably been brought up that way, to disrespect everything around her...I know some kids the same, well, not ones that'd piss me off that much (sorry, it's hard not to say that
). But the brother was only defending his sister, however disgusting she was being...
I can't believe she peed on your truck, uckers.

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by LadyCool21]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is amazing. I had no ideas girls could pee "freestyle."

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I would've went after them naked if they did that to my Jeep.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
No # truelies!! Some drunk asshole pissed on my boy Shauns Neon last night!! What is this country coming too. Why do you have to piss on a car? Can't you piss on the ground if you're going to piss at all?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
"This is amazing. I had no ideas girls could pee "freestyle."

Sure, it a new event in this years Olymics.

Honestly, if either of my girl had done that, # would hit the fan. I would have been pissed if they had even leaned on someones vehicle. Sorry for the puns, but that's how I feel.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
ugh !
It reminds me of a time that I was in a shop once, one of the small gift shops in Bridgnorth and as I went to leave, some drunken .... person :shk: ... was peeing in the doorway. I was very civil considering the situation and mererly asked if he would point it in another direction so I could leave the shop. He went very red, mumbled something and rushed away. I don't know if he even zipped himself up.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
All I can say... is that's pretty f**ked up.
her arse.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ah, these are the times I enjoy the simple pleasures of gun ownership.

Disrespect? Pah, I don't take that #. Not from some prepubescent punk.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
You swore at a kid ????????

Shame on you :shk:

I remember peeing on peoples cars. muahhahaha
It was pretty funny, when your drunk.

Deep

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
I would've went after them naked if they did that to my Jeep.

Uhhh... why naked? Isn't that kind of weird?

I mean what if they tell their parents a man was chasing them around the street naked?

You would probably be arrested for pedophilia.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ok, maybe I would put boxers on or a towel and chase after them, but I would'nt let them get away with pissing on my car.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Nawww...yall going bout that all wrong. You gotta get marker paintballs that are filled with permanent dye. Then when you see them you shoot them with the paintballs...then its all just a matter of going to every house and seeing if the kids are covered in dye. While STILL giving them a good beatin with the paintballs.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well my husbands owns 4 guns, he and I aren't going to open a window and point em at a kid...

He got dressed, as I was still yelling at them to get away from my truck naked... When he went inside I watched which way the kids went, threw on some clothes and drove around to find them..

We only saw a few drunk guys on a bike, no kids...

Although it's been a few days and I haven't and won't give up my search.....

I wish I could beat em but you can't touch kids these days, so the next best thing is to find out where they live, tell their parents, so they can beat their kids...

Works everytime... We had a kid throw a rock at his windshield a month ago, he tracked em down, called the cops, got the parents, and the one mom started wailing on her kid down the street, the one dad was yelling so loud at his kid his vain was popping out of his forehead, and the other two kids were #tin their pants... As it should be... Now their dad has to pay for the crack in the windshield, so he's going to be double pissed.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Who said point.

A gun in the hand lends weight to the words you speak.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Can you actually do that?? I mean, hold a gun in your hand? i'm cdn, i don't know the laws here..
But if you were to hold a gun in your hand and talk to a kid would that not be somehow a no no??

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hire midgets to pose as children, and have them destroy the kiddies.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join