It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver's Giant Blue Mustang similiar to one in the Montauk Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
There isn't a 'time-travel' or 'futurist' forum so this is the only forum that would host such an idea.

I recently came across a picture of the 32 foot tall mustang

that resides in the Denver Airport and it just dawned on me that the blue mustang greatly resembles the one described in the Preston B. Nichol's book The Montauk Project.

For those of you who have read the book, you will know that the author describes of a government project in which (at this time the mid 80s I believe) the government begin gathering blonde hair children and, through the bastardized technology of the Montauk project, sent the children far into the future to see if they could read an inscription (or attain esoteric knowledge) from what is described as a giant iron mustang surronded in complete desolation.

The first external image above really captures this ambiance.

Something to think about. And yes, Denver Broncos...Mustang statue. Please do not reiterate this mute point.

[edit on 2/20/2009 by Simulacra]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well that is why Denver is said to be the western part of the NWO, that information was a result of Montauk. Two threads of that creepy horse today. The timing is certainly odd.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
That is not a mustang!

That is a Bronco! Ever heard of the Denver Broncos? Its the same style horse that graces the top of Mile High Stadium and the football team wore on their helmets for several years.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Denver Bronco doesn't look that creepy. IMO

farm4.static.flickr.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by slicobacon
That is not a mustang!

That is a Bronco! Ever heard of the Denver Broncos? Its the same style horse that graces the top of Mile High Stadium and the football team wore on their helmets for several years.

Once again, the same mute point reitteriated. No pun intended, but it's like beating a dead horse.

Next time, read the entire entry before stating such a thought-free point.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
moot.....for God's sake the word is "MOOT".

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with the Denver Airport conspiracy here on ATS. It's interesting about the connection though. An Airport to bring people in and out and alleged underground bases etc. The mention on one site about some other bizarre connections such as cracked windshields seems to suggest UFO or space craft and harmonics for some reason.

forum.911movement.org...

The Horse as if connects to the biblical prophecy in some way. The pale horse I guess. I'm not familiar with the ribcage showing an a horse. I suppose these colors may also have some hidden meaning. The book shows what seems to be a metal armored horse or Trojan horse. It appears to have a hole and or plug in it's belly. Metal is also symbolic.

I guess there's other hidden symbolisms.

The mention of a future apocolypse reminds me of Terminator and the Planet of the Apes with the statue of Liberty.

This spot is probably also used as remote viewing target.

Is this possibly also some relationship to Yellowstone caldera and it's eventual eruption? Interesting the Wicci picture shows the airport covered in snow. This could also be ash some day.

I recall having been part of some remote viewing training program in the early 70's and having met Russell Targ. One of the things I've also recalled was in some way jumping forward and back again in certain locations. Once was in Chicago and the Harold Washington Library. I recalled having seen cars that looked unfamilar and the dates on the cars in the parking lot having stickers around this current date. The time difference was about 6 years. The body I was in wasn't mine either.

I haven't read any of these books yet either.

I would also check symbolism for horses such as China. Glowing eyes and different colors are also used with dragons. Let's not forget Clash of the Titans.

This scenario and subject matter would make another interesting movie. But I guess special effects just in the movies is getting too boring and people will soon get a taste in their own world. Back to the Future 2.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
moot.....for God's sake the word is "MOOT".

Easy...

It's a moot point.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Ha ha ha ha!!! Yes....yes it is!

new topics

top topics

join